Neuville Motors

Service 888-300-9221

People You Can Trust

Great dealership

by from Minocqua WI |

I have been buying servicing my new AND used cars through Neuville Motors for over 30 years. I am always treated very well, have any issues addressed promptly, and feel I am getting competitive prices. I often recommend this dealership to coworkers and friends.

Neuville Motors on Fulton St

by from Wauapaca, WI |

Courteous and considerate as well as accomadating Very accurate in time estimate Explained the situation and repair very easy to understand Waiting area is comfortable

Like a Family!

by from Minocqua, WI |

I have been buying or leasing new and/or used cars from Neuville Motors for over 30 years. My most recent car was a lease promotion for a 2013 Buick. Jeff Neuville made it an easy process, he spent as much time as I needed to introduce me to the features of my new car, and I am now enjoying my new Buick very much! The new showroom makes it very pleasurable to wait while service is being done. Service Wrtier Chad is very nice to work with and always friendly. When I call for service, he knows me by name and is very pleasant. After 30 years of doing business with Neuville Motors, I know many of the employees who have actually worked there during that entire time. That says a lot too! I do feel like family!

Very friendly people, great service, clean faciliy

by from Waupaca, WI |

I have recommended Neuville Motors to numerous friends and acquaintances. I will continue to do so.

BEWARE OF THE SERVICE!!!

by from Iola, WI. |

When the service manager basically accuses me of trying to extort him for a $65 alignment, something is wrong. When I bring my GM vehicle to a GM dealer,I expect to be fixed right the first time, whether I've "been there before" or not! It is my right to bring it to another shop to have the problem solved. The second shop had a completely different read-out on the same Hunter alignment machine the dealer has. After an adjustment...no worn parts...the vehicle drives perfect! Bottom line is....Don't Waste Your Time or $$$ at Neuville Motors. I just wanted to be refunded for a poorly done job, not trying to get something free!!

Excellent Dealer

by from Merrill, WI |

Neuville Motors really shines above the rest. When buying a vehicle Dan was excellent help, he guided us through everything when we enquired about the vehicle from online. He was very helpfull and always got back to me quickly when asking questions, he was honest and straight forward with me on everything. When we found out all information, and wanted to purchase they gave us a very good price inline with what we wanted to spend. We are very pleased that we got a great vehicle at a great price. After the sale, we had a couple things that didn't work on the vehicle properly, Dan got us back in gave us a vehicle to go home with and had all the issues taken care of, at no charge to us. Neuville Motors really goes above and beyond to assure that the customer is happy and will return the next time they want to get a vehicle. They will definitely be the first place I look when I'm looking for another vehicle.

Excellent Dealership

by from Merrill WI |

Recently bought a vehicle from Dan at Neuville Motors, I must say WOW! From the time I contacted him, which was before the vehicle was even priced, he kept me informed in a timely manner of everything that was happening. When vehicle was checked out, he gave me all the details of the fixes that were made and improvements done. Once that was all done, he gave me an unbelieveable price on the vehicle, one I might add was lower than most other dealers. When I took ownership of the vehicle, we noticed a few items that weren't to our liking one a heating issue, other a electrical, neither very significant. But once notified of these they got me in fixed the items and I was on my way. Very happy with everything Dan and Nueville Motors did. Would recommend to anyone, and would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

I would highly recommend Neuville motors.

by from Waupaca, WI |

Several years ago we purchased 11 Pontiac Vibes for our corporate vehicles and the team at Neuville Motors did a phenomenally awesome job from both the purchase and excellent service after the sale. When we need service, they personally come to our office and pick up the vehicles and drop them back off. I can?t say enough of how they are a courteous, professional and overall a great company to do business with. I would highly recommend Neuville motors. Donavan D. Lane CEO, ABC Computers

help when i needed it

by from waupaca |

several months ago i had finished work about 5:15 pm and my car would start but not run more than 5MPH...i headed to Neuville motors (the nearest dealership) and pulled in at 5:30....the service dept was closed but a salesman came out and asked if i needed help....when i explained my problem he asked if i needed a ride home...when he realized that i would have no way to get back the next day he grabbed a set of keys and told me to take a Neuville car and "just bring it back when you can"....how many dealership in this day would do that !! the next morning the service dept called and said that a rodent had crawled under the hood and chewed the wiring....Then he said that a new harness would be pretty expensive so they redid the wiring for 1/3 the cost of a new harness....they have a lifetime costumer.....

Why would I go anyplace else? These guys are tops!

by from Waupaca, Wi |

Been buying and having my cars serviced from Neuville for over 30 years now. I have always been completely satisfied with the purchasing process and service. Escpecially lately! With the pick up and delivery service that they provide I like them better than ever. Heck! These guys are my neighbors and they have never had any problems looking at me eye to eye wheather at the dealership or on the street. I considered them my friends 30 years ago and I certainly consider them a friend now and a great place to do business.

Always the best deal

by from Madison, WI |

Our family has been shopping for cars at Neuville for over 20 year and they ALWAYS have the best deals. And service that is prompt and effective.