Les' Cars & Trucks

Used 877-221-1476

"See Les and Pay Less"

Honest and No Pressure!!

by from Jeffersonville,Indiana |

I was able to speak to someone about the car and when I went to the lot there were no "hounds" that came out to try to pressure me into something I didn't need. They told me to take it on a test drive and when I came back I told them of a concern I had, they checked it out on the spot and ordered the part to fix it, told me when it would be ready and it was ready and fixed when promised!! The check engine light was also on, they hooked it up, told me what the code meant and the effect(which was minor), I took it to get it checked out and they were correct and didn't fib about it. To Les and Ron and the two mechanics - Thanks for making my used car purchase easy and making me feel confident about my purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good used car at a great price.

Great place!

by from Jeffersonville,IN. |

Found Les' Cars and Trucks on Cars.com...Good place for a good used truck...Thanks again Les and staff!

Car review

by from Louisville, Ky |

No pressure, good selection of type of vehicle I was looking for, friendly. Highly recommend

Easy going

by from Columbus, IN |

If you want no pressure and a lot of breathing room to really check out a vehicle, this is the place to go. Honest and helpful, I'd recommend them to friends, even though they're over an hour away from where I live.