Hendrick Buick Cadillac GMC

(5.0) 4 Reviews

115 Team Hendrick Way, Cary, NC 27511

This is the Place to buy a Car!

by from Mebane, NC |

My husband and I have purchased cars from Hendrick-Buick-Cadillac-GMC in Cary for the last 12 years. We usually do a lease but from time to time we have also purchased. Each time, we have been very pleased with the sales and subsequent service. The sales team is ALWAYS glad to hear from us whether we are just asking a question, wanting to turn in a lease or ready to purchase. They have a good idea of what we are looking for and they strive to please. They have never wasted our time trying to get us to look at something that did not meet our needs. They call back when they say they will, they are there waiting when they say they will and the buying experience is always a pleasure. This past weekend, we turned in another lease and leased a new CTS. My salesman (Charles) was awesome, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Kevin, the "New Car" Sales Manager, welcomed us back and reminded us that they value us as loyal customers. The paperwork with April (Finance Manager) was quick and efficient. Bottom Line: Cadillac is a fine, safe, beautiful car and this is the dealership to buy a Cadillac.

great experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Was looking for a new vehicle with less miles and a newer model. Was referred to Hendrick by a friend who had an awesome experience and needless to say so did I. My dealer was Charles Carter. He promised me he loved a challenge and would do his best to get me a great deal. Within a few days I was riding off the lot with a 2013 Hyundai Elantra with only 5,000 miles. If you're looking for great service, great deals and all around great experience go to Hendrick!

Car Salesman was by far superior!

by from Seagrove, North Carolina |

My first experience with Hendrick Cadillac was by far the best experience I have ever had. Cameron Singleton was my salesman, and he is second to none. He is very knowledgeable and is more than willing to go above and beyond the "salesman' character. Our initial contact was by phone, and when I could not come in on the initial day of contact, he texted me that night to let me know the car was still available. He met me at my car when I arrived at the dealership, extremely polite and was willing to serve. He never rushed me in the process, was fully competent in sharing all avenues of the car. He answered all my questions to his fullest potential and it is quite evident he takes pride in his position at Hendrick Cadillac. He worked me gently through the buying process and met my every concern and need. Picking up my car was a breeze, Cameron took the time to set up the technology included with the car. He did this with upmost efficiency and determination. Hendrick Cadillac is blessed with the best in Cameron Singleton! Visit him for your car needs! He gets the job done!

Great place to go to buy a vehicle.

by from Clayton, NC |

I can't say enough about the whole great experience! I was regretting having to go to any dealership, but you all made this a very good experience. I loved working with Steve and everyone there was friendly and I must say....honest. I got a great vehicle, one that I didn't think I could afford and a great deal! I highly recommend Hendrick Cadillac. Who goes to a Cadillac dealer to buy a used vehicle, I did and would do it again! Love my vehicle. Thank you Hendrick.