John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors

Used 888-245-0103
Service 877-513-1174

Loving The Jeep's

by from Cambridge , Minnesota |

This is our 7th vehicle we had gotten from John Hirsch's of Cambridge ~ Jane was an awesome sales lady and we love her.. she had our vehicles running and ready to test drive as it was very cold ;) John Hirsch was also very sweet as when we have to come back to have the blower mortar fixed he compensated us with 2 ~ 25.00 gift coupons to use for oil changes or towards any service job we needed If we needed :) thank you for making my experience buying another GREAT vehicle ( JEEP ) a great one ..

John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors responded to this review

January 20, 2014

Thank you from all of us here at John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors for your excellent review! We are very glad you were happy with your car buying experience. We love seeing happy guests and we commit to the highest customer service standards! We look forward to seeing you again here and thank you again!

Great service

by from Zimmerman, MN |

the overall device was great. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The facility was clean and seem well maintained. The shuttle is a great service they offer. They dropped me off at work and picked me up at the end of my shift. Awesome service!!

Love the 6th vehicle from Hirsch's Motors.

by from Shoreview, Mn |

Have always been treated fairly and every is cordial. Will gladly recommend them.

Amazing

by from Cambridge MN |

My family and I could never say enough about the quality of service and professionalism found at John Hirsch Cambridge Motors. Many amazing experiences over several years. We are customers for life. Thank you.

Happy Customer

by from North Branch,MN |

Very happy with the purchase of our new 2015 2500 Ram Truck. We had been thinking about purchasing a more powerful truck for pulling our 5th wheel. While we were waiting for our truck having routine maintenance, we decided to check out the vehicle exchange program. A few hours later we left with a new truck. All the staff are very customer service minded. We would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Check Engine Light Blinking

by from Anoka, Mn |

Solved the problem with the Blinking Check Engine light on my Silverado and repaired the engine in a minimum amount of time for that type of repair.

Warranty work completed well.

by from Minneapolis |

Went in to have replacement of part on my 2012 Equinox. Found to be covered by extended warranty, with my deductible. Went in and was greeted on time, Anticipated wait time to be longer. Dealer has comfortable waiting area, and my repair was handled swiftly. Back on the road in no time. Very happy with this dealer today, and from day one of purchase!. Will buy here again.

Very happy with service

by from Shoreview, Mn. |

On July 7th I went in for a oil change/tire rotation. Rachel greeted me and asked me to do the walk around. All was well but she said that there was a recall, something to do with a brake line. Rachel said tht they would take care of that and would I like a free wash. I said that sounded good. I had a question on the removal of the tailgate because of the camera connection. She said that she was not sure but she got a tech who showed me what was needed. Rachel now knows too if she is ever asked again. Got my truck back on a timely basis all clean and ready to go. Thanks again to Rachel and to all who took care of my baby. I will be back. Daryl Martin

Very easy to work with

by from Shoreview, Mn. |

had a electronic problem. Called Jon(in service dept.) and talked to him. He got me in that afternoon. A tech looked at it and said that it would take some time. /i was given a loaner and told that they would keep me informed. That was Friday. Taylor called me Monday to update me. She said that it would take another day or so to complete and would keep me informed. Taylor called me about noon Tuesday and said that my truck was ready and to come in when I could. Went in that afternoon, saw Taylor, signed one piece of paper and was out of there, newly washed truck and all. Jon and Taylor were very nice to work with and I will be back. Thanks again. Daryl P.S. Please pass this on to Mark K.

Another New Car

by from Cedar, MN |

Just purchased new vehicle number 7 from Cambridge Motors and again had a very satisfying experience purchasing the new vehicle from Mark K. Major buying influences are the very professional approach by their staff, their attitude of working together to arrive at a fair price, but especially important to me was the confidence I've had over the years in their Service Department. It's obvious they take pride in what they do and I really appreciate all the help I receive from John Hammer in the Service Department. Another couple of years and I'll be back for my 8th new vehicle.

Great Customer service

by from Andover MN |

Everyone I encountered during the purchase of my vehicle and the service of it was extremely friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.