John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors

Used 888-245-0103
Service 877-513-1174

Loving The Jeep's

by from Cambridge , Minnesota |

This is our 7th vehicle we had gotten from John Hirsch's of Cambridge ~ Jane was an awesome sales lady and we love her.. she had our vehicles running and ready to test drive as it was very cold ;) John Hirsch was also very sweet as when we have to come back to have the blower mortar fixed he compensated us with 2 ~ 25.00 gift coupons to use for oil changes or towards any service job we needed If we needed :) thank you for making my experience buying another GREAT vehicle ( JEEP ) a great one ..

January 20, 2014

Thank you from all of us here at John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors for your excellent review! We are very glad you were happy with your car buying experience. We love seeing happy guests and we commit to the highest customer service standards! We look forward to seeing you again here and thank you again!

Good work, bad attitude

by from Isanti, mn |

Condescending attitude by B.H., service manager, no respect of my time. Friendly and informative information from the person who actually did the repair.

No complaints

by from Harris Mn |

The first car I've bought in 12 years-Jayne was great-car is great-I felt very comfortable being there-I did internet shopping and got what I wanted and financing was waiting for me when I decided to buy-I've dealt with them in car repairs so I know they've got me covered--Jayne and the rest of the staff deserve a big thank you from me

Don't do it!!!!!!!

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

If you have bad credit, I suggest that you save your money and buy a car from a private party. The interest rate for people with bad credit is so high, it is set to help you fail even further. You will always be paying on the interest, (NOT) the principal. I also suggest you file for bankruptcy as soon as possible.

Always Great Service ! Highly Recommend !

by from East Bethel, MN |

We purchased our 2011 Chevrolet Cruze at John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors and it was by far the best buying experience for us. They totally made us feel comfortable and made sure we were getting the vehicle that best fit our needs. We have exclusively been bringing it to them for the regular maintenance service (ie. oil changes) as well as any recall work or other service needs. They always provide us with the highest quality service by getting the work done in a timely matter and getting it done right the first time. They always seem to go above & beyond to ensure that my vehicle is fixed correctly. I think that by having a service advisor, Taylor, assigned specifically to me really enhances the communication with the individual service technician to make sure that my vehicle is serviced properly. In my opinion, bringing your vehicle to John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors is the best decision you could make.

March 18, 2014

Thank you from all of us here at John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors for your excellent review! We are very glad you were happy with your car buying experience and service work. We love seeing happy guests and we commit to the highest customer service standards! We look forward to seeing you again here and thank you again!

2014 silverado

by from Harris,Mn. |

I was very satisfied with the sales people in trying to strike a deal on a new silverado pickup I had a very fair dealing with them. This is the forth truck I have bought from them and am very satisfied. Mark and Larry done a good job and Mark went over the total operation with me. This truck is very computer like and lucky for me I do have some experience with one.

March 18, 2014

regular service/ excellent

by from Minneapolis MN |

This location has a fairly comfortable service area, when waiting for your vehicle to be serviced. We have quite a long distance to go in reaching this location, however, we also purchased our vehicles at this location, so feel connected on occasions we have to come for care. Service staff is efficient in determining the needed service, also very accurate on time needed to complete the work.

February 11, 2014

Thank you from all of us here at John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors for your excellent review! We love seeing happy guests and we commit to the highest customer service standards! We look forward to seeing you again here and thank you again!

Satisfied

by from Ogilvie, MN |

Have bought two cars from John Hirsch's and the customer service was phenomenal! I have been urging any one I meet to go here to purchase their new car. I've yet to see better service anywhere else.

Under quoted price

by from Cambridge Mn |

I bought the HHR in for oil change, tire rotation, and found I needed a new air cleaner. While I waited I enjoyed the customer waiting area and had a free beverage. The wait was as stated and even with the unexpected air filter, the cost using my 10% coupon was less than quoted by $21. Happy Happy Happy

New Truck

by from East Bethel |

Jayne and Larry at John Hirsch Chevrolet in Cambridge worked with me to replace the truck I loved for many years. Both considered what I wanted and helped me make a decision that I will feel comfortable with for many years into the future. Jayne and Larry showed much professionalism and it was great to work through the process of finally picking the right truck for me. Thanks Joe

January 22, 2014

John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors good to work with.

by from Blaine, MN |

We found Jayne and rest of the gang helpful and good to work with. We were hooked up to the Dodge Caravan that we wanted in short order. The whole process went smooth and we're happy campers.

January 20, 2014