John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors

Used 888-245-0103
Service 877-513-1174

Loving The Jeep's

by from Cambridge , Minnesota |

This is our 7th vehicle we had gotten from John Hirsch's of Cambridge ~ Jane was an awesome sales lady and we love her.. she had our vehicles running and ready to test drive as it was very cold ;) John Hirsch was also very sweet as when we have to come back to have the blower mortar fixed he compensated us with 2 ~ 25.00 gift coupons to use for oil changes or towards any service job we needed If we needed :) thank you for making my experience buying another GREAT vehicle ( JEEP ) a great one ..

John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors responded to this review

January 20, 2014

Thank you from all of us here at John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors for your excellent review! We are very glad you were happy with your car buying experience. We love seeing happy guests and we commit to the highest customer service standards! We look forward to seeing you again here and thank you again!

Great Dealership

by from Pine City, MN |

I have my car serviced at this dealership. The service area is great. Quick in, quick out, clean, friendly.

GREAT SERVICE

by from COON RAPIDS MN |

Good discussion on what was needed. Timely return of vehicle. Very satisfied.

Service Recalls and Repairs

by from Isanti, MN |

John Hirsch's service department is great to work with. Had 2 cars in for recalls 2 days in a row. They had a little trouble with the 2nd car so John Hammer sent me home with a new Silverado to drive until they took care of the repair. Called the next day when it was done. The women in the service department deserve credit also, great to work with.

Excellent as usual!

by from Cambridge, MN |

We have purchased several vehicles at John Hirsch, usually involving John Hirsch himself - you don't see that frequently. Everyone has always been helpful, courteous, and has a sense of community and commitment. We need more of that in the world today! And it's always so clean. We will shop there first and most likely last for all of our vehicle purchases. Love you guys!

This is THE dealer I trust. Here to serve us.

by from Isanti, MN |

We buy all out (used so far) cars here, and send our kids. John, Donny, Jeff, Larry and now Jane and now the new finance lady (forgot her name, darn it) treat us like we were life long new car buyers. Friendly, go out of their way helpful, follow-up, and deeply engaged w/ the community. Excellent place to start, and finish, with anything vehicle related.

Brakes, oil change

by from Cambridge, MN |

First, I had the oil change, and my brakes were found to be quite thin; in the "red" zone. Not critical, but getting close. I made another appointment for the brakes as I will be driving to Chicago next week, and I started hearing a noise whenever I braked. I really enjoyed Taylor and also the other personnel were courteous, to everyone in the customer waiting area. The waiting area could use an upgrade, but overall it is comfortable and has free coffee and cappuccino and big TV.

Good place to go for auto work

by from Cambridge, MN |

I've had two recalls for my car. Both times I brought it in to John Hirsch's to have the work done and both times it was a pleasant experience. The staff is very courteous and the work was completed within the timeframe they said it would be.

Great Buying Experience - 2014 Ram

by from St Francis, MN |

After making the decision to buy a new Ram truck, I visited 2 other dealerships before going to John Hirsch's Motors in Cambridge. Right away, Tom treated me well, like an actual person instead of just another potential sale. That is saying a lot considering the experience I had at the other two dealerships I visited. Tom gave me a more than fair price on my 2011 Ram that I traded and a very good deal on a new 2014 Ram. I highly recommend working with Tom and the rest of John Hirsch's Motors team in Cambridge! Thanks for the great experience and the awesome new truck!!

Neil Swanson

by from Isanti MN |

We were involved in a car accident on the 18th of August, not our fault, the other guys insurance totaled out our van> Normally we would go to a dealer down on 65, have gotten our last 3 cars from them. We decided to shop local, there are many lots in Cambridge, but have gone to John Hirsh's for service before, They have always treated us good, so looked on line, found a van we were interested in and when we called for info, Neil was our on the phone sales guy> He had the van all ready for us to look at when we go to their lot. Looked it over, took it for a drive, got the car fax from him and bought the van. The finance guy, sorry I do not remember your name, he was great. Had to get a second key for it, they threw that in as part of the deal, when I went back to get the key programed, the service people were very prompt and got me in and out right on schedule I would recommend these folks 100%, not a bad experience at all,. Thank you Neil,

Your service has drop off (very poor)

by from North Branch, MN |

I am so disappointed with your service. For year you been do my service work. Your new people acts like they do not know what they are doing. You has service my car so been time and did not find any repairs. I ended up having my repair done at other location. So disappointed in your service dept. When I first purchased my new car your service was great but over the last two year it has become so poor. My next purchase with be at a different dealer.