PJ's Auto Sales

161 Broadway Street, Somerville, MA 02145

Used 617-629-4447 Used 617-629-4447

not a good business guy

by from Boston, MA |

I have been doing business with Peter Piantidosi for several years now. I have never had a bad experience till today. (Besides my suburban control traction failing 2 months after i purchased it from him) He ask me to come in and so I did with my child and pregnant fiancee. When I got to his office and I told him if he can lower the price on a vehicle, he insisted that I leave and go elsewhere. I ONLY did my RESEARCH ON MY CAR BECAUSE HE INSISTED THAT I DO! smh. As he is getting upset he starts to swear in front of my 4 year old. I was confuse at the moment wondering why he would be so upset that I ask if he can work on the price, when he insisted! Then he rudely says he wants me out of his office and wants his 400 pound employee to have my 4 year old child, pregnant fiancee and myself escorted by this big guy, which he did not do, manly for the reason that peter was wrong! I don't know what has gotten into him maybe the stress of rebuilding buildings to sell and the car selling business has gotten to him.

Excellent Dealership

by from Saugus, MA |

Bought our first company truck from PJ's Auto Sales, I told them exactly what I was looking for, because my industry has specific vehicle needs and within a week, PJ called me and had exactly what I needed! The buying process was painless and PJ went above and beyond to help us get financed! The entire process took less than 2 weeks and only because I waited for a specific need to be met! I have and will continue to recommend this dealer to my family and friends.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

by from METHUEN,MASS |

IF THERE'S SOMETHING LOWER THAN ONE STAR THAT'S WHAT THEY DESERVE ,PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ,NO CUSTOMER'S SERVICES AT ALL.....THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ADRESS CUS