Harry Browns Family Automotive

1747 Grant Street, Faribault, MN 55021

New 877-742-4350 New 877-742-4350
Used 888-354-2153 Used 888-354-2153
Service 888-693-8414 Service 888-693-8414

Where our customers send their friends.

Great car buying experience

by from Faribault, MN |

I bought a used car from Harry Browns and was very happy with the vehicle, sales associate and the purchasing process. I'll definitely be returning there next time I'm in the market for a vehicle new or used.

Superior car leasing experience!

by from Faribault, MN |

Dick Jenson provided exceptional guidance and information as we considered trading in our car and leasing a new 2016 GMC Acadia. Will definitely return in the future.

Great experience. 5th purchase from Harry Brown's

by from Faribault, MN |

This was our 5th purchase (4th new car) from Harry Brown's dealership. Each time the process has been hassle free. Each sales rep has been extremely knowledgeable of the inventory and the vehicle chosen. I have always received a fair trade in value and a fair new vehicle price. Highly recommend this dealership.

Great Buying Experience/ Repeat Customer

by from Faribault, MN |

We have bought a car and truck from Harry Brown's and our salesman Randy is very good and easy to work with, and no pressure, he finds us what we want and goes above and beyond for us. We have had great service when taking our cars in for service and all the people who work to get you into the vehicle you want are great and nice to work with. we feel like valued customers to them and look forward to keep going back to them for our needs.

Great service

by from Minnesota |

My mother recently purchased a vehicle from Harry Brown's and was very pleased with the whole process from the first conversation with sales associate, Mike Hruby, to waving goodbye. Mike was very personable, kind and patient with my 83 year mother. If looking for a vehicle, I would definitely recommend Harry Brown's and ask for Mike Hruby.

Great sales from Carson Hruby

by from Faribault, MN |

Carson Hruby was an excellent sales person. He is professional and great to work with for used or new vehicles.

Great people. Great place. Knowledgeable, Helpful

by from Big Stone City, S.D. |

Was well satisfied with our experience. The whole staff was helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole buying experince. The owner of the dealership even stopped in and thanked us for the business. Our salesperson Dave V did a great job of answering questions and helping us through the process. The whole staff definitly operates as a satisfaction driven team. Thank You

Victory!!

by from Shakopee, MN |

It's been two weeks since I drove off the lot at Harry Brown's and I'm ready to declare victory. I LOVE this car. Dave Wilson made sure I felt like royalty and he went the extra mile to run me through several great options that fit my budget WITHOUT overwhelming me so I had to think too hard and put more time into this than I can afford. Seriously, I feel spoiled. I got a virtually new car at a used car price. Harry Brown himself came and shook my hand every time I was at his dealership to see how I was doing. I will now do better in my job, have less anxiety overall, and have more time to devote to the people that mean the most to me because Dave Wilson and Harry Brown's made sure my needs were their needs. God bless you friends!

Victory!!

by from Shakopee, MN |

Great Experience

by from Chaska MN |

We bought a 2009 Infinity G37x from sales associate Randy. I did not feel any pressure what so ever. My husband had a tee time that he needed to get to, and they were able to rush us through the process and get us on our way. We will definitely be back when it comes time to purchase another vehicle