Bavarian Select Auto

Used 866-795-2996

Luxury Pre-Owned Sales & Service

Amazing Experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I had an amazing experience buying my first car from Bavarian Select Auto. Manager Jamie was outstanding and knowledgeable of the vehicle I was planning to buy. I bought used Honda Pilot and Jamie went extra mile to take care some of the concerns I had. He made me very comfortable, and answered all the questions. Jamie was very open and honest, which is very rare from dealers. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for their next dream car. I am very pleased with Bavarian Select Auto and would highly recommend this place to others.

March 22, 2014

Khalid, I am very glad to hear that your experience at our dealership was amazing. We do our best day in and day out to make all of our customers feel comfortable. Please let us know if we are able to help you with anything else in the future. Thank you again for your business. Enjoy your new Honda Pilot!

The process couldn't have been easier

by from York PA |

Welcome to the 21st century! In today's day and age it seems incredibly difficult to find a dealership who actually knows how to use e-mail but that isn't the case at Bavarian. Jamie was very easy to deal with in the fact that he wasn't blowing up my phone and would just reply to emails which was very convenient for me. I also really appreciated them working on the price to get me into the car that I wanted rather than saying the internet prices are the best prices like other dealerships. Jamie ensured that I felt comfortable with everything and didn't try to pressure me into anything. I would recommend anybody looking for a nice luxury car to check out Bavarian as you won't be disappointed.

January 26, 2015

Jacob, We never want our customers to feel pressured throughout the buying process. I'm glad that all of our hard work and diligence showed. We will continue to provide our customers with great service that satisfies their needs. If there is anything we can help you with in the future please let us know. Thank you for the recommendation.

An easy, no-hassle deal

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Working with both Jamie and Jesse was a breeze; I gave them the price that I wanted to pay and they made it work. Just like the title says, it was an easy, no-hassle deal, and I couldn't be more happy with both the level of service and the car that I purchased.

November 16, 2014

Dan, We are glad to hear that your experience at our dealership easy and hassle free. We always put the customer's needs above our own. We will continue to provide our customers with excellent service along with quality products. Thank you for being a great customer!

Overall outstanding dealership

by from Camp Hill, Pa. |

I have purchased 5 cars from Bavarian so that clearly expresses my satisfaction. In all my car buying experiences, I have never felt better in buying cars, the follow-up service and even the superior detailing all make for a superior dealership. The bottom line for me with a car dealer is trust and no other car dealer has earned the trust I have with Bavarian. Jamie has been a terrific guide in helping my son, wife and I buy our cars which we all love. My wife constantly tells me how much she loves her 2005 Audi A6.All of the cars we have purchased have been mechanically sound and Mark in the service department takes care of our cars like they were his own. Buying from Bavarian is the experience you would always hope you would receive from a dealership, but I have never had it happen from any other dealership in the Harrisburg area or any other place I have lived. Bottom line is I would never even consider going to any other dealership to get a car.

November 12, 2014

Mel, We appreciate all of your business throughout the years. Building a long lasting and trustworthy relationship with every customer is our ultimate goal. We will continue to provide you, along every other customer, with the best service possible. Please let us know whenever we can help.

Excellent Dealership

by from Carlisle , PA |

I have bought many cars over the years been to many dealerships and none have reached as far as Bavarian Jamie and Jesse are excellent salesman and when you go to Bavarian you don't get attacked by the salesman like every other dealership they give you time to look around answer your questions and make you feel comfortable with you decision. I couldn't recommend them anymore I find myself telling everyone about them. Will definitely be back for my next car and recommend anyone to stop in to check out what they have. Thanks again Jamie and Jesse

August 23, 2014

William, I'm glad you did not feel pressured when buying from our dealership. Our job is to provide our customers with as much information as possible to make them feel comfortable with their purchase. Hope to see you again in the near future. You are very welcome!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Aaahh-mazing! Jesse one of the sales managers came out to help my daughter and I and he was extremely knowledgable about all the vehicles. He was not a pushy salesman took his time let me get a feel for quite a few different BMW's. He was on point with every answer as I was firing out questions he knew the answers and didn't try to b.s us. I will most defiantly recommend this car dealership and I'll be back to get that white Beamer even though my daughter was first looking at that death trap smart car. Thanks for steering her clear from that golf cart that's being past off as a car. Lol. :-) Christine

August 14, 2014

Christine, We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. We never would want to make any customer feel pressured. We will continue to provide you with the best service possible. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with now or in the future.

Service

by from Harrisburg, PA. |

I have been a customer of Bavarian for nearly 20 years with 5 BMWs and through 2 owners. The same honesty, attention to detail and knowledge of BMWs has been consistent. Over the course of time I have had experience with several dealers who have made it a policy to extract as much money from my wallet as possible with suggested service. However, when reviewing dealer service suggestions with Bavarian much of what was recommended was not needed or necessary. As a BMW owner that is very proactive with repairs and service I have come to trust and rely on the Bavarian Select service team. I would recommend them to any BMW or Mercedes owners. I can only assume the other vehicles receive the same care and attention.

June 13, 2014

Dave, We always try to provide the best service possible to our customers. Honesty, attention to detail, and product knowledge is very important to us. We strive every day to continue to stay true to what believe in which is putting the customer first. I am glad to hear you have been a satisfied customer for so long. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with in the future.

What a great experience!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I have been very happy with my purchase through Jamie at Bavarian Select Auto. He was incredibly attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable when it came to the Mini Cooper I purchased. I just happened to see it on the lot on a Sunday when I drove by, and I was driving it within a couple of days. Jamie took the time to teach me how to use all of the electronics in the vehicle and the remote, which was invaluable. He was also refreshingly honest throughout the entire process, and given his honestly and integrity, I will take my Mini there for service with confidence. I would definitely recommend Jamie and his team to any one searching for a used luxury car.

May 30, 2014

Linda C., We are glad to here that you are happy with your purchase from our dealership. We try very hard to be attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable with every customer. It is our responsibility to understand our vehicles inside and out. If there is anything else we can help you with now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Enjoy your new MINI!

Best car buying experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My wife and I were looking for a bigger vehicle for our growing family. We stumbled upon Bavarian Auto when we were visiting family for the holidays and were more than pleased with the vehicle and the service. Jamie Sharkey was by far the best salesman we've ever dealt with. He let us know he was there to answer any questions we had and did not pressure us at all. Previously, we were looking at buying a new Subaru but the sales team completely turned us off just by how pushy they were and basically telling us what we could afford. That's besides the point so let me digress. We found two cars we liked, a BMW x5 and Audi A6 wagon. Both were in wonderful condition for being used and after a test drive we settled on the Audi. We got a great car for a even better price with all the amenities we wanted but without the $400/month+ car payment. Since the purchase, December 2013, there has been no issues with the vehicle and I've actually gotten compliments from my mechanic about how well maintained the car was. That told me that they're not just picking up any car they come across. Our next vehicle will most likely be coming from Bavarian.

April 23, 2014

J.O., It's nice to know that our staff was extremely easy to deal with. I'm glad you were able to find a car on our lot that was a perfect fit for you and your family at a reasonable price. Please let me know if there is anything I may be able to help you with in the future. Enjoy your Audi!

Great Service

by from Lancaster, PA |

I found the car I was looking for and the buying process was super easy!

April 16, 2014

DeAnne, It was a pleasure in assisting you with your purchase. We are extremely happy that you found the exact car that you were looking for. We try our hardest to make the buying process as easy as possible. I'm glad we were able to do that for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we may be able to help you with in the future.

A dealer you can trust

by from York,PA |

Good website with excellent information to help make your decision on a car. Great service and I walked away with a used car I could trust.

April 12, 2014

I am very glad to hear that our website was able to provide you with all of the information that you needed in making your puchase. Our Sales and Service team will continue to provide you with the best service possible. Please let me know if there is anything else I may be able to help you with now or in the future.