5270 E Trindle Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Used 866-795-2996

Luxury Pre-Owned Sales & Service

Best car buying experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My wife and I were looking for a bigger vehicle for our growing family. We stumbled upon Bavarian Auto when we were visiting family for the holidays and were more than pleased with the vehicle and the service. Jamie Sharkey was by far the best salesman we've ever dealt with. He let us know he was there to answer any questions we had and did not pressure us at all. Previously, we were looking at buying a new Subaru but the sales team completely turned us off just by how pushy they were and basically telling us what we could afford. That's besides the point so let me digress. We found two cars we liked, a BMW x5 and Audi A6 wagon. Both were in wonderful condition for being used and after a test drive we settled on the Audi. We got a great car for a even better price with all the amenities we wanted but without the $400/month+ car payment. Since the purchase, December 2013, there has been no issues with the vehicle and I've actually gotten compliments from my mechanic about how well maintained the car was. That told me that they're not just picking up any car they come across. Our next vehicle will most likely be coming from Bavarian.

April 23, 2014

J.O., It's nice to know that our staff was extremely easy to deal with. I'm glad you were able to find a car on our lot that was a perfect fit for you and your family at a reasonable price. Please let me know if there is anything I may be able to help you with in the future. Enjoy your Audi!

Great Service

by from Lancaster, PA |

I found the car I was looking for and the buying process was super easy!

April 16, 2014

DeAnne, It was a pleasure in assisting you with your purchase. We are extremely happy that you found the exact car that you were looking for. We try our hardest to make the buying process as easy as possible. I'm glad we were able to do that for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we may be able to help you with in the future.

A dealer you can trust

by from York,PA |

Good website with excellent information to help make your decision on a car. Great service and I walked away with a used car I could trust.

April 12, 2014

I am very glad to hear that our website was able to provide you with all of the information that you needed in making your puchase. Our Sales and Service team will continue to provide you with the best service possible. Please let me know if there is anything else I may be able to help you with now or in the future.

Amazing Experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I had an amazing experience buying my first car from Bavarian Select Auto. Manager Jamie was outstanding and knowledgeable of the vehicle I was planning to buy. I bought used Honda Pilot and Jamie went extra mile to take care some of the concerns I had. He made me very comfortable, and answered all the questions. Jamie was very open and honest, which is very rare from dealers. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for their next dream car. I am very pleased with Bavarian Select Auto and would highly recommend this place to others.

March 22, 2014

Khalid, I am very glad to hear that your experience at our dealership was amazing. We do our best day in and day out to make all of our customers feel comfortable. Please let us know if we are able to help you with anything else in the future. Thank you again for your business. Enjoy your new Honda Pilot!

Excellent car buying experince

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I was shopping around for a BMW and ended up at Bavarian because their prices were more reasonable than other dealers. To my surprise the service and sales exceeded expectations. I met with Jamie and found him to be very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He answered all my questions and concerns, and I found him to be very open and honest from start to finish. I would purchase another vehicle from Bavarian without hesitation and would recommend them to anyone.

September 3, 2013

Mike, I am very glad to hear that our dealership exceeded your expectations. Meeting all of the customer's needs, and being honest is a must at our dealership. Please let me know if there is anything else I may be able to help you with. Hope you are enjoying your new BMW!

Wonderful Experience!

by from State College, PA |

Jamie was easy to work with, and made buying our car an enjoyable experience. We had a pretty tight criteria, and were very fortunate to have come across Bavarian Auto on Cars.com Jamie was able to answer every question we had with ease, and was very honest and open about everything we wanted to know, and well beyond. I would not hesitate in buying another vehicle from Bavarian Auto. I highly recommend them!

June 6, 2013

Anytime we are able to make a customer's car buying experience an enjoyable one we have done our job. I am very happy I was able to help with your purchase. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns in the future.

Best car buying experiance

by from Middletown, Pa. |

Bought my 2006 Jaguar XJ8 L from Jamie. I was completely satisfied with the process, service and was treated very well. They deserve a five star rating.

May 8, 2013

It makes us very happy you are completely satisfied with our dealership. Treating the customer well is our ultimate goal. Please let us know if there is anything else we may be able to help you with in the future.

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I bought my pre-owned Lexus months ago from Bavarian Select Auto and couldn't be happier with the entire process. I felt that Bavarians cars were priced to sell and they made sure I was 100% happy with my car before I drove away with it. One minor repair to the A/C unit was covered under the warranty and I was treated like I bought a brand new car from an expensive dealership. My car was washed and cleaned when I picked it up. They go above and beyond any expectations I had. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great car at a great price with excellent follow-up service. I intend to take my car for regular service at Bavarian.

April 24, 2013

Suzanne, Glad to hear we were able to meet all of your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything we are able to help you with now, or in the future.