Bexley Motorcar Co.

Bexley Motorcar Co.

2253 E Livingston Ave, Columbus, OH 43209

Used 888-611-9353

Made my shopping experience a pleasure

by from Worthington, OH |

Bexley Motorcar is a low-pressure, honest dealer to work with. My experience with the salesman and management was excellent. They told me about a couple of issues with the car I was interested in, and offered to make repairs. The price was reasonable and the buying process was just easy. They do not have a fancy facility, but that's not what matters.

Good buying experience,poor after care/interaction

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I had a pretty good experience with the lady. There were a few problems (with in 30 days) with the vehicle afterward that they weren't eager to help with. The head man was pure rude. Once you've purchased a vehicle and out of the door, their amicable characteristics cease. Im sure if you dont finance your vehicle the experience would be lovely.

Bexley Motorcar Co. responded to this review

April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service that we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at bexleymotorcar@sbcglobal.net and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated. -Natalie McLaughlin