Jeff Johnson Chevrolet

(1.0) 2 Reviews

2533 Carrollton Pike, Woodlawn, VA 24381

Poor dealership

by from Willis, Va |

Bought brand new Malibu, salesman assured me twice while test driving I had SiriusXM and could could transfer it from the car I was trading in. Didnt tell me it didnt come with floor mats either. I contacted them the next business day, the salesman denied telling me that. The manager said he would work with me to satisfy but it been over a week and not a word. The front tag bracket hasn't been put on yet either nor the skirting under the front bumper. Its been 2 weeks since I've purchased the car. I would deal with Jeff Johnson Chevrolet in Woodlawn VA if they were the last dealers in the world. Worst customer service I have ever experienced since buying vehicles in my entire life and I'm 60.

Horrible Experience

by from Woodlawn, VA |

I bought a vehicle, and when I drove it it has issues. I requested that in my contract the issues be repaired. When it came to repair the car they didn't want to make the repairs they promised me that they would make and wanted to charge me. They lied to me to trade my car in and get me to buy the one with problems.