Forest Lake Chevrolet Cadillac

533 19th St. SW, Forest Lake, MN 55025

New 888-707-8104
Used 866-235-2721
Service 877-465-6852

We are family owned and operated and closer than you think!!!

great people to work with

by from Forest Lake MN |

we came in knowing what we wanted the salesman was able to give us info on a certain type of vehicle which helped us make a better decision and we change which vehicle we purchased. Appreciate the honesty.

Car hunt time

by from Forest Lake, MN |

I wish on pick up time for the vehicle someone could tell or better yet GO GET the vehicle for the customer. I understand there will be times it can't be done...but most of the time would be great. I hate hunting it down!

Very nice dealership

by from Forest Lake,MN |

I have always work with Mr. Gary Carlson. He has always help me to consider which car, or suv I want. On the other hand you have a MGR named Jessy that would not move at all. I called Gary back the next day and told him what they offer for my Cadi was all most to the level of junk. I told Gary that I would not deal with that MGR.

Completely Satisfied.

by from Shafer, MN |

Incredible Service. Completely Satisfied. Rock and Aaron were a huge help in making sure I got the right one that will fit my family's needs. I will be referring all of my friends and relatives.

Great Service

by from Stacy, MN |

Everything was explained in detail so I fully understood how the GM 2 year free oil change and tire rotation program worked. Service was completed within the time quoted. Everyone was very friendly.

Wonderful experience

by from Forest lake, mn |

I was very pleased with overall service and Kelly who made sure that I had a car to drive when I have to leave mine a second night. He even offered to give me a ride to the dealership to pick up the loaner if I needed it. I appreciated the thorough and respectful communication. I have been to dealerships where, and a female, I have been treated like an idiot. I never once felt this way during any of my communication. During this visit and other smaller maintenance visits I have never felt pressure to complete any extra services, which I have also experienced at other dealerships. For these reasons, I will keep coming back! Thank you for the honest and respectful services!

2015 Chevy Impala

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

The experience of purchasing a car, which is always stressful, was made to be an enjoyable experience thanks to Clem. Hat's off to him!

Great car!!

by from Forest Lake, MN |

The price of my car changed 3 times! Very satisfied with my car, but things could have been better. I wanted to buy at a set price which was promised to me. Delayed responses from the dealer caused me to lose out on the $1500 consumer cash rebate! This was very infuriating to me.

Forest Lake Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

August 22, 2015

We would like to extend our apologies to you for your last visit with us, Michael. We strive to ensure an excellent experience and since we did not provide this in your case, we want to make things right. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about what happened and take steps to resolve this situation. Please contact jared.wilcox@wilcoxchevrolet.com at your convenience. Jared Wilcox | Online Marketing Manager | jared.wilcox@wilcoxchevrolet.com

Great service and great treatment

by from Forest lake, Ann, |

Had our Sonic in for service, great service and they answered all my questions. Very friendly and the best part is that they knew who I was, so it felt like a family get together.

Great experience

by from Forest Lake MN |

I felt I got an excellent deal on my new vehicle and a fair price for my trade-in. The staff was professional and very helpful and kind.

Great crew! Fast and friendly service!

by from Forest Lake, MN |

I was treated very kindly. And the wait for my scheduled appointment was very short. I love the fact that you always wash my truck when you give it back to me!!! Thanks!