Forest Lake Chevrolet Cadillac

533 19th St. SW, Forest Lake, MN 55025

New 888-707-8104
Used 866-235-2721
Service 877-465-6852

We are family owned and operated and closer than you think!!!

great people to work with

by from Forest Lake MN |

we came in knowing what we wanted the salesman was able to give us info on a certain type of vehicle which helped us make a better decision and we change which vehicle we purchased. Appreciate the honesty.

Great service at the forest lake chev.

by from forest lake chev, Mna |

Great experience was very nice.but I am still concert about the type of noise my truck make they say it is suppose to be like that. The people at Forest Lake Chev. all is very nice. Allie

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Forest Lake, MN |

Phil was wonderful! Very knowledgable and friendly, so great to work with! He really helped us to find exactly what fit our needs! Thank you!!

Not all to impressed with our salesman

by from Forest lake |

This day all started with us walking in the store looking to find a brand new car. The first problem when we walked in was that everyone stared at us and had did not seem interested in our business. Than our salesperson Noah came along and did not seem to show any interest in helping us find a car. After this experience I have decided to take my business elsewhere

Forest Lake Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. Were discouraged to hear that you had such a negative experience with our dealership during your visit. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly in order to address your concerns and move our dealership in a more positive direction. Please contact me directly with the information provided below. Regards, Jared Wilcox | Online Marketing Manager | jared.wilcox@wilcoxchevrolet.com

All around fantastic experience

by from Forest Lake, MN |

From start to finish, I have felt taken care of. Forest Lake Automotive Group made sure my time and satisfaction were a priority. Thank you!

Great in all categories

by from Forest Lake, MN |

I felt like I was in good hand's, and I trust the wilcox team to be fair. I think they are all down to earth good people.

Wilcox Chevy/Cadaliac

by from Forest Lake Mn |

I worked with Austin initially whom took me on the test drive. I walked in the door after hrs posted and they helped me even though it was past closing. He was very kind listened to what I was looking for.. He was honest and no pressure. Joe helped me with showing me all the gadgets in the car. He was very kind and helpful. Rock was very nice and helpful in assisting me with the color car I wanted. I cannot say enough about the great service the 2 young men gave me Austin and Joe F. I was repeatedly told to call with any question and they never made me feel any question is stupid.

oil change

by from Forest Lake, MN |

Service was very timely and friendly. Letting customers know what's available in the waiting room while waiting would be helpful (popcorn, free water? Etc.).

Great service

by from Forest Lake MN |

Once again the service problem was minor but needed to be fixed. We gave them the car they gave us a comparable loaner, the isse was fixed, the car was returned fixed and clean. Every service experience should go like like that one!

Great customer service

by from Forest Lake, MN |

The staff was courteous and professional. They valued my input and they were committed to finding the problem and fixing it. Loaner vehicle was nice, clean, and very similar to my vehicle.

Great customer service

by from Forest Lake MN |

I can only pay credit to to guys that I worked through, however I am sure it was more of a joint effort. I brought my truck to tires plus to do my typical 3k oil change, a tech showed me that trani dip stick was laying in two pieces along side my engine. I brought my truck to wilcox chev to have them look into getting it repaired according to the recall on it I researched on the web, however after a a short time I got a call from a employee in service named Kelly, he informed me that there was a recall however the recall expired last november. After a brief conversation Kelly understood my frustration and told me how I could call GM and explain that I have a history of servicing my truck, and bringing it in when I receive a recall, but in this instance I never got that notice which brings me to this delema. In a nut shell mr Welsh and Kelly helped me in a very professional manner, including speaking to and explaining to GM my situation. There dedication and persistance led to GM agreeing to authorize a extension of the factory recall. In short These two men along with the entire servive crew at Wilcox should be the perfect example to General Motors of how complete and total customer satisfaction should should be conducted. I wii certianly purchase my next vehicle at wilcox because I know they will always have my best interest in mind, and a big thanks to GM for authorizing this recall.In conclusion Mr Welsh and Kelly should be highly ackowledged as a huge asset to your company and should be rewarded as such. Again thank you Mr Welsh, Kelly and GM for a job well done, and I will surly spread this message to people I know.

Forest Lake Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

January 29, 2015

Veron, thanks so much for the outstanding review! Kelly is a key component of our team here at Forest Lake Chevrolet Cadillac and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Jared Wilcox | Online Marketing Manager | jared.wilcox@wilcoxchevrolet.com