Fury Dodge Chrysler RAM of Lake Elmo

(3.0) 5 Reviews

11144 Stillwater Blvd N, Lake Elmo, MN 55042

Buyer Beware

by from Minneapolis,MN |

When arriving at this dealership we were informed by the salesperson that because we have our own financing the price advertised is $1000.00 more. We would have to use their financing to get the advertised price. When she went to speak with the manager there was no negotiation on the price. " It is in the fine print " was the response of the manager and salesperson. Unfortunately we did not think of it until after we left to have them show us this. They of course did not offer to show us. When we arrived home and PRINTED this advertisement and all details we saw no such stipulation. I am glad to give my money to an honest dealer, no Bait and Switch.

GREAT!! Would go back any day!!!

by from New Richmond, WI |

This was a great dealership! Within a couple days I had been to at least 6 different dealerships and each and every one "profiled" me because I am 19 years old and was looking for a 2012 Ford F150. I ended up here at this dealership and got the best service and was not profiled at all! Would recommend this dealership, especially Matt S. my sales associate!!!! :)

Great Customer Service

by from wisconsin |

Had been searching for a vehicle for awhile. After visiting other dealerships, I purchased from Fury. They wasted no time. They were very helpful and knowledgable. They also kept all promises.

Buying in the rain

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was treated well and a needed repair was completed as promised before I picked up the vehicle.

don't give them your phone #! they gave it out

by from St. Paul |

Since giving my phone # to dealer and asking him NOT to share my info or put it in a system, I immediately got a survey call from an outside research company the next day asking how my salesman treated me. I have gotten more and more research company calls. I've asked Fury to contact them and get me off their lists, they said probably someone ELSE gave my # out, not them. Then how do they explain that the call was in reference to my time at the dealer??????? I then almost every Satuday I get calls. I tell them to remove me, but the calls keep coming. I have had this cell phone # for 10 years and never once got solicitation calls from anyone...concidence? Never release your phone # no matter what they promise.

Fury Dodge Chrysler RAM of Lake Elmo responded to this review

August 24, 2011

If I can know which customer it is, we can erase him/her from the system. We would be more than happy to fix this for the customer. Let me know, Sales Manager