Jeff Belzer's Chevrolet

21111 Cedar Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044

New 866-739-7810 New 866-739-7810
Used 866-735-4369 Used 866-735-4369
Service 888-697-5138 Service 888-697-5138

Four Brands Under One Roof.

Must Buy with Jeff Belzer

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My wife and I were helped by two salespeople, Steve Charette and Kevin Clarke at Jeff Belzer's Chevrolet. Kevin helped with securing the vehicle for us and we worked with Steve to finalize the sale. Both were extremely helpful and courteous. The price we got on the vehicle beat any other dealership by far.

November 12, 2013

We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to leave this 5-star review. We take pride in providing the best service in the business and I'm proud to see that Steve, Kevin and the rest of our team went above and beyond to made sure your visit was top notch. I encourage you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find fabulous deals from our service department and hope that you'll call us right away with any questions down the road. Have a great day! Best, Jeff Belzer

fun buying experience!!!

by from Cottage Grove,MN |

My son and I went to Jeff Belzer's after being contacted by Paul Johnson. We had been looking for his first new car. Paul helped my son through the process. It was just a great, and positive experience for me and my son to share together, plus all the people that were involved in making sure he was taking care of, made us feel like we were #1, Who would ever think of buying a car could actually be enjoyable, it was, because they made it fun. I just wanted to say thank you guy's again for making my sons car purchase a positive one.

New 2016 Kia Sorrento purchase

by from SE Minnesota |

Linda was extremely helpful. Great sales staff. Shane was helpful, fun and friendly regarding the handoff of the new car to us.

Car buying made easy at Jeff Belzer's

by from Lakeville, MN |

Bill Moehle and Jeremy Anderson were excellent to work with. Bill was especially helpful in navigating us through the process of vehicle replacement due to our previous Kia Optima being a total loss in a recent accident not of our fault. This resulted in us buying our 2nd new vehicle from Belzer's and will likely result in us buying yet another in the next few months. Jeremy was very easy to work with and we would work with him again to buy our next very soon.

January 17, 2016

John, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that our team took good care of you.

Great experience

by from mpls mn |

Dave made this a pleasant experience. This is the second time I have gotten a car (kia) from belzers . C ould havegone to Kia in brooklyn park but chose to drive to Belzer's . Thank You!!!!

January 17, 2016

Cheryl, thank you for the great review! Enjoy your new KIA!

Great services, great facilities

by from Austin, MN |

Great people, many with their own bit of expertise and information they can share with the buyer.

January 6, 2016

Thank you Brian for the great review and your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great Buying Experience

by from Saint Paul, MN |

We were very happy with our trade in lease and beginning a new lease at Jeff Belzers. Jessica was available and prompt in answering all of our questions and making the process smooth. Thanks!

January 6, 2016

Thank you Dan for the great review and your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great Service

by from Mpls, mn |

Nothing but good news from the time you pull in to the time you leave - at least for me. They treat you very nicely. Very neat and clean facility, coffee taste good and the popcorn is free.

January 6, 2016

Thank you Steven for your business and the great review! We appreciate it!

Excellent Sales Experience: Chrysler Caravan

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

My great sales guy listened very carefully to what I wanted in my newest Chrysler Caravan/minivan. THEN he gave me ideas & suggestions that helped me fine-tune color + features + price trade-offs. Very helpful. One hour later I drove away with my best van yet! There was no pressure, no quibbling over price, no shenanigans. Just good, solid professionalism. THANKS Jeff Belzer!! dave keenan

January 6, 2016

Thank you for the great review and your business. Enjoy your new minivan!

Easy to do business with....

by from Lakeville, MN |

The experience was excellent. I liked the salesman, he let me alone without undue pressure when I needed time to think things through prior to making a decision. He truly understood that most people don't make snap judgement decision with that kind of money. I believe that he was honest with his answers to all of my questions. The finance manager was also easy to work with when closing the deal and I also believe that he was very honest and straight forward with me. The deal on the Silverado was pretty unbelievable too!

January 6, 2016

Thank you Fredrick for the great review and your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!