Jeff Belzer's Chevrolet

21111 Cedar Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044

New 866-739-7810
Used 866-735-4369
Service 888-697-5138

Drive a little, save a lot

Must Buy with Jeff Belzer

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My wife and I were helped by two salespeople, Steve Charette and Kevin Clarke at Jeff Belzer's Chevrolet. Kevin helped with securing the vehicle for us and we worked with Steve to finalize the sale. Both were extremely helpful and courteous. The price we got on the vehicle beat any other dealership by far.

November 11, 2013

We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to leave this 5-star review. We take pride in providing the best service in the business and I'm proud to see that Steve, Kevin and the rest of our team went above and beyond to made sure your visit was top notch. I encourage you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find fabulous deals from our service department and hope that you'll call us right away with any questions down the road. Have a great day! Best, Jeff Belzer

Good rep, not so good feeling final purchase

by from Lakeville, MN |

Our rep, Paul Johnson, was attentive and helpful. Our financial experience was not. Information regarding specific options for financing and with whom, were not offered, though we asked. We were there 4 hours and feel as if our brains must have atrophied over that time in that we signed away their papers instead of saying HALT, we need more time. We felt as if we would be foolish if we did not take the options offered along with the loan. So day later, we cancelled two contracts that could legally be cancelled. There are NO customer perks. The vehicle we purchased had 1/4 tank of gas. The vehicle we traded had a full tank. We have done business with other dealers who filled the tank for us before we left. We have done business with dealers who offer to take care of an item that we found detrimental. Instead, after all was done and we are ready to leave, we are handed ONE BROKEN key fob. We MAY be able to PURCHASE 2 new ones, because, thanks to Paul Johnson, he is pursuing the matter.

August 15, 2014

We do our best to give our customers a great experience here at Jeff Belzer's. We will do all we can to make sure you get taken care of. Thank you for your business!

Great buying experience, great people.

by from Litchfield, Minnesota |

Kara Little was SO helpful and nice actually, everyone there was super nice ! Left KNOWING I got a good deal and that if I ever run into any problems they would be there to help. Helpful, honest people working to get you the best deal possible. Well worth the hour drive. I will definitely visit them when I look to make my next new vehicle purchase.

August 15, 2014

Thank you for the great review Ashley. We appreciate your business!

Follow up to to previous posting

by from Lakeville, MN |

I had previously posted Do Not buy from Belzers. You can read that above or below. The reason for the slow response from my contacts it turns out was the sales person and the Manager of Used Cars both had their days off. The Used Car Sales Manager and the Sales person have since reached out to me and offered reasonable solutions. I am deciding currently if either option will fit me. Both solutions are reasonable. The confusion arose in regards to Bargain lot versus their other used lot. I didn't know the car was a bargain lot car and underwent a lesser inspection. They sell hundreds of used cars, and I just happened to get the unlucky one. This car just came in off a trade, and was not even in the lot. The sales person knew I was looking and gave me a call. Like I said, I have purchased 8 new cars from Belzers. Those experiences met or exceeded my expectations every time. Think about it, I wouldn't go back seven times if the experience on new cars was bad. So, if you are looking for a new car, definitely shop Belzer. Used cars, are probably fine, just make sure to ask about what inspection process the used car goes through. I have not purchased a used car since 1998 prior to this purchase. So my expectations may be higher because of my new car experience.

August 15, 2014

We really appreciate your business, and we are happy to know that we were able to satisfy your needs. Thanks!

Great Customer service

by from Farmington, MN |

Buying a new vehicle is a big deal, the staff at Jeff Belzer's make the experience great. Our salesman Kevin was very understanding and helpful. I had inquired about a internet vehicle and ready for a test drive a few day's later. When I got to the dealership (of course I waited a bit too long) the vehicle had been sold. He brought out a similar one just to test drive to see if I wanted to even purchase that brand. The drive was good but the one I test drove was wrong color and it did not have all of the options I was looking for. So we sat down to see what he had in-stock. We found one and he told me to drive this one a bit longer to make sure it felt right and would be a good fit. After good long test drive I felt like this was a good fit for what I was looking for and a great drive with good comfort. I spend up to 2 hours a day in my vehicle so it needs to be some a place I don't mind spending time in. So next we started talking finance, I had been pre approved but Belzer's went head and up and beyond and found me a better rate and with a different lender! How great is that- sure it took longer to close the deal but the wait was worth it and adding great financial help. The largest thing I love about Jeff Belzer's - the sales team don't work on commission so they are high pressuring you into buying something you don't really want to buy!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that!. this was our second purchase from Belzer's and I'm sure not the last.

August 15, 2014

Thank you Robin for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Great service from start to finish!

by from Shakopee, MN |

After a frustrating moment of not being helped, Kevin Clarke stepped up and did exactly what I needed...got me and my kids in a car. His honesty and straightforward approach can't be beat. And I think he was equally excited to help us! No oversells or pushing. They kept my budget and needs in mind.

August 6, 2014

Thank you for your great review Deb, and we appreciate your business!

Do NOT buy a used car from Jeff Belzers!

by from Prior Lake, MN |

I have purchased 8 vehicles from this dealership. The first seven were new. The eighth car was a used 2003 Hyundai Sonata for my 16 year old son. I told them this. I said it has to be safe, reliable, and well maintained. I asked if their mechanic inspected everything and if it look all right, they said yes. In the first 400 miles the car has been in the shop 3 times. I have spent $2,000 in repairs in one month! Water pump was leaking, timing belt was never replaced (if this breaks the engine is permantently dead), The rack and pinion had a severe leak, a brake pad literally disintegrated in the rear, the recall items were not completed, the car had a severe odor return two weeks after (they must have masked it somehow), the spark plugs were never replaced and were worn out, and the washer pump failed the day after I drove away. I asked them to help with the repairs, return the car towards a new car, or return towards a new lease. The used car sales manager and the general manager would not even call me back. The sales person did call me back and he said the car is "as-is". If this is how they treat a 15 year customer, imagine how they treat a new customer. I am also a Costco shopper, and I hope this gets their Costco ability to sell removed! Stay away from Jeff Belzer!

Glad I made the trip!

by from Adams, MN |

I worked with Andy Brinkhaus and Adam Colon on the purchase of my 2011 Jeep Compass and with Alex on the financing. They were all awesome guys and great to work with! I drove about 100 miles one way to get to Jeff Belzer's and ended up making 3 trips--my issues, not theirs--to get the purchase done. All in all, an excellent experience!! Thanks Andy, Adam and Alex!!

August 6, 2014

Thank you for the great review, and we appreciate your business!

Knowledgeable, courteous Salesperson

by from Lakeville, MN |

While on the hunt for a new vehicle I was fortunate to have met one of your sales representative and am so impressed by his professionalism and wealth of knowledge about the auto industry that I was inclined to write. Mark Legut has been remarkably informative as well as patient and personable throughout my shopping experience and I look forward to working with him again in the future for all of my familie's car needs. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone shopping for a new vehicle!

August 6, 2014

Thank you Julene for your great review, and your business!

Kia Sportage

by from Eagan, MN |

Shari was my sales person and such a pleasure to work with. She found the exact car I was looking for and working with Andy in finance was able to get me the payment that worked into my budget. Your dealership was beautiful and the ease of the purchase was the best I have ever had. I look forward to many years of driving my Kia.

August 6, 2014

Thank you for your business Mary Jo! We appreciate your business!

Great serive from Matt

by from Dundas, MN |

We had a great experience purchasing our 2014 Dodge Journey at Jeff Belzer's. Matt Langebartels was very knowledgeable about the car and financing options. It was a great pleasure to do business with him. He has a great personality! Loved the show rooms and cleanliness of the facility.

August 6, 2014

Thank you Barb and Mike for your business! We appreciate it!