Jeff Belzer's Chevrolet

21111 Cedar Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044

New 866-739-7810
Used 866-735-4369
Service 888-697-5138

Four Brands Under One Roof.

Must Buy with Jeff Belzer

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My wife and I were helped by two salespeople, Steve Charette and Kevin Clarke at Jeff Belzer's Chevrolet. Kevin helped with securing the vehicle for us and we worked with Steve to finalize the sale. Both were extremely helpful and courteous. The price we got on the vehicle beat any other dealership by far.

Jeff Belzer's Chevrolet responded to this review

November 11, 2013

We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to leave this 5-star review. We take pride in providing the best service in the business and I'm proud to see that Steve, Kevin and the rest of our team went above and beyond to made sure your visit was top notch. I encourage you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find fabulous deals from our service department and hope that you'll call us right away with any questions down the road. Have a great day! Best, Jeff Belzer

Wonderful Experience!

by from saint charles illinois |

We live in the Western Chicago suburbs and ordered a 2015 Chevy Traverse to be built from Bob Portwood, We could of bought locally but got a great price and exceptional Customer Service. Bob kept us abreast of our build every step of the way it was worth the 6 hour drive. It was the best dealer experience we've ever had hassle free no running back and forth to the Sales Manager constantly and we were give a fair price for our trade. If your're in the market for any car that Jeff Belzer dealership sells give Bob Portwood a call you wont regret it!

Service is priority

by from Northfield, MN |

I scheduled the annual detail work to be completed that I purchased. Arrived in time to sneak a quick lube/oil change before my detail appointment. As I was waiting in the lounge, the detail guys came to share with me that some paint had gotten blown off my car during the detailing process and was going to need some extra time with them. So, they gave me a loaner and I came back the next day to a detailed car and the paint was perfect.

Realtor

by from Lakeville, Mn. |

All associates very helpful and willing to take the time needed to make sure I found what I was looking for.

Loyal customer for 25 years

by from Lakeville, MN |

I was greeted by your service host then the service manager! Great experience including his inquiry regarding the filter replacements! I was glad to see your hours changed to accommodate me at 7 AM. Thanks

Kia- inappropriate customer service

by from eden praire, mn |

Inappropriate customer service If you want to be treated with NO respect then please visit this dealership. I read the reviews here and went. if you are looking just for cheap price... you mght get it... also be prepared to be treated like cheap as well. This is my worst customer service experience I have ever had. Seriously. ... they picked me up at my home with all smiles however I was confussed on what feature I wanted to compromise. It's not like you buy a full SUV everyday! Told them I will for sure come back tomorrow and get it done and all of a sudden they treat you cheap and don't give you ride back.... thx to UBER! treat your customers well guys.... we can get coffee and water and our own homes!

Camaro

by from Farmington, Minnesota |

Great no pressure very pleasant experience. Would do it all over again.

Great Customer Service

by from Lakeville, MN |

Very accommodating to my needs, I had two young boys with me They made the buying process very quick and easy. My sales lady Ms. Little was amazing.

fast convenient service

by from Rosemount, MN |

Quick and convenient service in one of the cleanest shops I've ever seen

Buying car

by from Apple Valley Mn |

Never buy another car from them. Had problems with car week after I bought it & no one would return our call.

Fast and Friendly!!

by from Apple Valley, Mn. 55124 |

This dealership never stops giving. Fast service in and out always. Whether a oil change or body shop repair they are great. My salesman George Miller helps us out even after the sale is done. The clean shop area is great. Can't say enough about Belzer Chevrolet/Dodge/Kia. Thanks again Kelly Lawler Apple Valley, Mn.