Tracy Mazda

Service 888-808-9817

Fun Place To Be!

Great people!

by from Lodi, ca |

Great people. My sale rep had to leave for the day before we completed all of the paper work for my used car. She actually stopped back by (with her kids in the car) to make sure everything was ok! I live the fact that the online car was on the lot, at the quoted price! these guys rock!!

July 13, 2014

Thank you for your positive review for our store! I am glad that we were able to provide you with a positive car-buying experience. Please feel free to stop by and visit us at any time! Thank you for your purchase and welcome to the Tracy Mazda family! Amy McFerran Internet Manager 209-820-7816

Delays in Fixing Vehicle Caused Major Headaches

by from Berkeley, CA |

My experience with Tracy Mazda was the worst situation I have ever had with an auto service center in over 40 years of automobile ownership. My vehicle broke down on the freeway and was towed to Tracy Mazda. Tracy Mazda was exceptionally slow in diagnosing the problem(s) and offering any workable solutions to fixing the problem(s). Over a period of nine weeks my vehicle was in and out of their facility, they failed to follow through on ordering parts expeditiously. I had to keep calling and emailing to get them to do anything to move the repairs on my car forward. During this period, they refused to cover the costs of a rental vehicle even though the delays in repairs were entirely their fault. After more than two months in their shop, they still could not get the ?check engine? light to go off even though the car was running fine at this point. So, rather than recommend any other solutions they simply indicated that I needed a new engine. On top of that, their ?full-circle? inspection failed to identify several loose screws in the passenger side front door that was preventing it from closing properly. Then, after indicating they were going to clean the car before returning it to me, it was given back to me in an absolutely filthy condition with the exterior unwashed and the interior full of dust and smudge marks from dirty work clothes. I communicated my displeasure about the way I was being treated in this process to the dealership?s general manager and he indicated that it was my fault that the repair process had drug on for more than nine weeks. Blaming the customer for serious lapses in service and follow-through seems to be their way of covering up their own mistakes. The lack of conscientious customer service in my case at Tracy Mazda was truly appalling.

Very good service.

by from Sebastopol, Ca |

The people were very nice and informative. The price on thee truck I was interested in was a very good price, I just decided it wasn't the truck for me.

April 19, 2014

George, Thank you for your positive review even though you did not make a purchase here. Please continue to consider us in the future for yourself, friends, or family who may be in the market. If there is anything that we can do to assist you at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for your time to give us a good review! Amy McFerran Digital Marketing Manager amymcferran@tracymazda.com 209-820-7816

Time Wasters

by from San Jose, CA |

Sent the request for an internet price quote, which should be a fast and easy way to buy a car. I got many e-mails about cars that were not the one I was looking for, and also got several phone calls. I never could get a price out of them. After discussing thoroughly what I wanted with two different people from their internet sales department, they continued to not hear me and just wasted my time. I got fast price quotes from two other dealers, and two additional dealers gave me price quotes after a bit of effort, but none took as much of my time as Tracy Mazda, and even after discussing the matter with their sales reps and getting assurances that they would send me a price quote, I still did not get one. I did get at least 4 e-mails that said "click here for your vehicles e-Brochure and e-Price quote," but none were for the vehicle I had asked about, so just more time wasted.

April 19, 2014

I apologize for your negative experience. I hope that you were able to obtain the vehicle that you are looking for. Please contact me from my information below if there is anything that we can do to fix the issue. We greatly value your feedback to improve our buying process. Thank you! Amy McFerran Digital Marketing Manager amymcferran@tracymazda.com 209-820-7816

Great service

by from Modesto, CA |

just bought a used certified mazda3 from tracy mazda 2 weeks ago. I gave them a reasonable monthly payment and they hit the target. Love the car also. I keep thing of reasons why I need to go and drive. lol Thank you Amy. this was my first car purchase and you made it a very good experience for me. thank you to the entire team too. Buying process was very simple. they asked me how much my monthly would be. they came back with what they found. I okay'd it and signed the papers. and I got the car. very simple.

April 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review! I am glad that you had a great first-time purchase experience. I hope to assist you, your friends, and family in the future. Enjoy your Mazda3 and please keep in touch! Amy McFerran Digital Marketing Manager amymcferran@tracymazda.com 209-820-7816

Good Financing Offer, But MSRP Not Discounted

by from Modesto, CA |

I wanted to buy a Mazda CX-7 after driving a 2007 Toyota Minivan XLE Limited AWD since 2006. I ended up trading it in at the Carmax Modesto to buy the Maxda CX-7 but had to return the car because the sales rep did not point out that the car had 2 accidents recorded on carfax.com, not to mention that the car had high mileage for a 2011 model. Since I had 5 days to return the car, I started looking for other similar Mazdas on cars.com and found a red and a plum Mazda CX-7 used at Tracy Mazda. I sent an e-mail via cars.com and got an immediate response back from a sales rep. I explained my situation and they invited me in to test drive the two available vehicles. During the same visit, I saw the Mazda CX-5 at the lot and started comparing the pros and cons of a new vs. used car. They gave me two monthly payment options. They worked with me in getting me to the monthly payment level that will not bust my pocket. In looking at the finer details of the sale, I noticed that they did not give me a discount on the MSRP (even though they had earlier July specials up to $3500 discount). I got good financing terms of 0.9% but I would have felt better as a buyer to get a discount off the MSRP. I bought the 7 year/100K warranty, for an additional $2200, which was added to the financing. The sales rep that helped me was getting frustrated with the transaction at first and seemed not too knowledgeable. She later admitted that she was new. Until the manager on shift stepped in. He was convincing and made it sound like he was being customer-focused. I signed the paper work and picked up the car the next day, but I wish I negotiated a better deal on the MSRP.

Personable and Friendly

by from Tracy, CA |

I was looking for a reliable, dependable sports car. At the time I looked at the Honda S2000, Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, and Nissan's Z370. This dealership allowed me to drive a Mazda MX-5 Miata. It was a great car and the salesmen were very helpful. I purchased the MX-5 and continue to bring the car to Tracy Mazda for oil changes and repair. Their service has been exceptional and their prices very reasonable. I have found no fault with this dealer.

Ok experience...

by from Pittsburg, CA |

I say "OK" experience because I don't believe it should have taken nearly 4hrs to buy a car. Cash deal with trade-in that had been evaluated a week earlier. Also, called hours ahead of time that we were coming to finalize the deal. Seriously...the deal was good one but DOING the deal could have been much better. Nice enough people there but disorganized.