Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor

570 Auto Mall Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Used 888-855-3958
Service 877-866-0682

I will not be doing business with this dealership

by from Ann arbor |

I am so sorry I did not go to a different dealership to buy my e350. I had the worst experience buying a car there that I have ever had! My son said it was worse than going to some shady used car lot! I will not be doing business there ever again..since there takeover by suburban it was an absolute mess! You would think buying a Mercedes they would roll out the red carpet and they would make this the most wonderful and exciting moment in your life...exact opposite!

I highly recommend Mercedes Bens of Ann Arbor

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I bought a really good used car that was a excellent buy. Unfortunately the car was totaled shortly after I bought it. Once again, I was able to buy another good deal from them. I can't speak highly enough of the service and professional manner of the Nana Ntow who handled both the sales etc. I hope I don't have to buy another car for a while. I highly recommend this auto dealer for used cars and would not hesitate to recommend this place for either new of used.

Great Shopping/Buying Experience

by from Dearborn, MI. |

I was greeted by Nick Feroce immediately as I exited my vehicle. I told him the vehicle I was interested in and would be using my current vehicle as a trade in. From start to finish, the entire process was smooth and very professional. The dealership showroom is beautiful and location is ideal especially if you live in the metro Detroit area. The CLA 250 I chose is an awesome car and I am totally satisfied with the entire experience.

First Mercedes Benz experience

by from Farmington Hills, MI. |

Buying vehicles, new or used, has never been a pleasure and something I have tried to avoid. With a couple of aging cars I was left with little alterrnative. I was looking online for a new Mercedes when a barely used C-class caught my eye. The bang for the buck made the trip to Ann Arbor worthwhile. I had heard about the Mercedes Benz showroom experience and the staff at Ann Arbor did not disappoint. From the first greeting through the purchase and the delivery everyone treated us with respect. There was none of the typical dealer-pressure or bull. I will definitely consider Ann Arbor Mercedes if/when I trade-in the C-class or make another vehicle purchase.

Outstanding Service

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

From the online initial contact to walking out the door in getting in my new car the experience was first class! When buying an exceptional car you expect exceptional service and that's what Mercedes of Ann Arbor delivered. Thanks Leigh for taking care of not only me but my 3 year old Grandson while I was there. He loves the Mercedes doggy you gave him. Possible future customer!!! :-) Jeff

great service

by from Saline, MI |

Excellent Service, love the sales staff, very personable.

Great Buying Experience

by from Brighton, Mi. |

I had a wonderful buying experience at Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor. Staff was very patient, worked with me, handled all questions, concerns about vehicle. This is a first class dealership. Many thanks to Leigh, Alicia, Brenda, Brian and I am sure others to commence the sale.

Service Department Update - Much Happier now.

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Update on the Headrest Issue. I met with Eric the service Manager. He inspected the driver's headrest and saw that is was most definitely broken still. They had already ordered the replacement and had a loaner waiting for me. The service manager needed to verify the situation and he resolved in a very professional manner. So far the service department at Ann Arbor Mercedes Benz has been up front and professional. I will continue to use them.

Service Department not trust worthy

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I took my C300 which was purchased here. It is covered by the certified pre-own warranty. Which does not cover anything useful apparently. I scheduled a service appointment for regular service level B and to get 2 things repaired, the drivers side seat cover which was cracking apart already and the drivers headrest that my son broke. I was happy when i picked up a car, they gave a loaner that was nice, price is what they quoted. I get home and the drivers headrest is still loose and wobbly. The service department replaced the wrong headrest and is now saying the passengers headrest was broken also. It was not. They broke it and will not admit that they broke. I just wanted mine fixed The service manager was not helpful in any respect says he needs to investigate the claim. He had the broken headrest on his desk. Do not buy a car from here and expect honest service. They are another example of high class rip off artists. I cannot see myself going to get anything fixed there again unless by some miracle it is covered by the CPO.

Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor responded to this review

October 3, 2013

Hi AAMB, We pride ourselves on our high commitment to excellence and customer service. We would like the opportunity to discuss the situation you have described in further detail. Please contact Bryan Haarhue, General Manager at 734-663-3300. Thank you.

Happy Benz Customer

by from Detroit, Michigan |

From the moment we stepped on to the lot, from the time we drove off in our new car, we felt welcomed at Mercedes Benz of Ann Arbor. Our salesperson Evan was knowledgable, and honest throughout the entire sales process. The GM Bryan Haarhues personally thanked us after getting out of finance and even set up our first service appointment. I would certainly recommend Evan and Mercedes Benz of Ann Arbor to any future Mercedes buyers!