Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

Love My Car

by from Seattle, WA |

Prior to dealing with your company, my husband and I went to several bigger dealerships and received the typical treatment which was no surprise to us...for example, haggling over price points; discovering flaws in th car that were not pointed out to us by the dealer(one car had a cracked bumper and the dealer acted surprised when informed). I was surfing the internet and came across a lexus you hadfor sale. My husband and I stopped by your location the next day to check it out, Because the car just got delivered to your facility, the scrapes and flaws were not fixed yet fixed. However, they were pointed out to us by Jim who stated all these flaws (and ones we discover on our own) will be repaired. The price point was well below what wehad seen at other auto dealers, and there was no pressure sales put upon us at all.

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers - Awesome

by from Auburn, Washington |

I just happened to be surfing the internet this long Memorial Day Weekend. When I happened to find a used 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe. This vehicle had very, very low miles and was in pristine shape. Been a present owner of a 2001 Corvette Convertible. I knew what I was looking for! The appointment set-up with the Samir, the salesman. Was easy and did not pressure me at all. I wish we had more of these type of dealer business's in the Seattle metropolitan area, like Elliott Bay! Most pressure dealerships turn me right off! But I am glad I came and seen the corvette, I fell in love with, instantly! Between Samir, Joe the manager and Daniel in finance, they made the whole experience with ease and respect to their customers! It went without a hitch in two hours. From the time I walked in, to look at the corvette, and be driving away with it! Way to go Elliott Bay and "Thank You" Samir, Joe and Daniel! For making the deal a stress-free experience!!!

Excellent Dealership

by from Seattle, WA |

We purchased a used vehicle here with very low mileage. The dealership is great and has a lot of luxury vehicles that are well priced. In addition they gave us a great price on our trade in vehicle. Talk to Scott, he is highly recommended!

I got exactly the car I wanted here

by from Tacoma, Wa |

I found the BMW that I had been searching for 9 months for here.They sell many beautiful custom luxury vehicles and keep their website up to date. The buying process was relatively easy and straight forward. The vehicle that I purchased did not come with any mats so they had them sent to me at my home. Thanks again Zac!

Glad to do business with

by from Seattle, Wa |

I am a BMW fanatic, and I know what I'm looking for when I shop for one. I found These guys online and seemed to always come up in my search criteria so I decided to go visit them since I never heard of them. I was surprised by the size and inventory they carry, I soon came to find out that they ply carry high end cars and mostly with low miles. I test drove 2 cars before I pulled the trigger on the third one. I really recommend them if you are in the market for a clean luxury car.

Done Deal!

by from Lynnwood, WA |

I was looking to trade in my old X5 & down size to a 3 series. Scott L at Elliott Bay Auto Brokers was excellent! He was courteous & professional while making the whole car buying experience quick, pleasant & painless. No nonsense, no games. I was able to test drive the car on my own & received great value for my trade in. It was refreshing to come to negotiable terms in a matter of minutes rather than hours of the back & forth game. The car deal took about 20 minutes. It actually took longer to print the paperwork & sign the contracts. While other dealerships have beautiful state of the art showroom floors, EB Autos just has the best selection of cars....period. They have definitely earned my business & future referrals headed their way. Thanks!

Great car buying experience and customer service

by from Tacoma, WA |

I had been looking for a 2012 IS 250 in Tungsten Pearl with black leather/suede with low miles. Not really a fan of the new IS's. VERY hard to find, and EBAB had it--even better--it was an F Sport. The facility is very chill. Zac O. was my salesman and he was great. He was very prompt with emails/phone calls, and was flexible with my work schedule. I signed my paperwork and was out the door in under 30 mins. Anyone who has bought a car knows the pushy sales pitches can kill the experience. Overall a great experience and I would recommend to all of my friends looking for a great selection of high end cars in great condition and fair prices.

Up front and professional

by from Seattle, WA |

I accidentally found Scott's cell number online while looking for a used commuter car in Lynnwood. We worked out a nice deal on a car within my range and everything worked out well. It was a little awkward buying the trade-in car amongst all the luxury cars, but hey, we got exactly what we were looking for. They're good guys who gave a smaller budget guy a break, much appreciated.

Friendly, helpful, fair

by from Seattle, WA |

Just purchased a used Mercedes R500 from Scott at Elliott Bay. Scott was fantastic to work with (and so was Robert). I cannot recommend them highly enough. The process was smooth and fast. Every item that needed repair or detailing was handled quickly and efficiently by Adam and his team. They have a huge selection and even though our car was not at the top end of what they are selling we felt we received the best attention and service they had to offer. Would definitely go back again, and probably will. You should too.

Fast, easy, convenient, GREAT service

by from Seattle, WA |

Definitely the most hassle-free car buying experience I've had in my life (this is car #4). I had spent hours upon hours on Craigslist, trying to find an Acura TL (2004-2007) that met all of my expectations. Nothing popped out at me. Then did a general google search and BAM! Elliot Auto Brokers had exactly what I was looking for in a used car. The car looked great, both on the outside and inside. I got in contact with them and stopped by the dealership after work. They let me take the car out for a spin, by myself. No pressure to drive a certain way. Just me and the car. It helped me get a real feel for what it would be like to drive it on a day-to-day basis and I simply fell in love. Got all the paperwork out of the way within the hour. Everything was explained thoroughly, the whole process laid out on the table. I cannot stress how easy it was to purchase this car. Everyone there was super friendly and eager to help me from the minute I walked in the door. James made it easy for me to understand every step of the process and made it clear from the get-go that I could bring up any issues I might have with the car. All in all, I would recommend this place 100% to anyone looking to buy their next car. That is all.

Lots of Integrity

by from Seattle, WA |

Very competent service agent. I did not buy because one of my requirements was not met but the analysis and discussion really was handled with great integrity