Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

Love My Car

by from Seattle, WA |

Prior to dealing with your company, my husband and I went to several bigger dealerships and received the typical treatment which was no surprise to us...for example, haggling over price points; discovering flaws in th car that were not pointed out to us by the dealer(one car had a cracked bumper and the dealer acted surprised when informed). I was surfing the internet and came across a lexus you hadfor sale. My husband and I stopped by your location the next day to check it out, Because the car just got delivered to your facility, the scrapes and flaws were not fixed yet fixed. However, they were pointed out to us by Jim who stated all these flaws (and ones we discover on our own) will be repaired. The price point was well below what wehad seen at other auto dealers, and there was no pressure sales put upon us at all.

Happy Camper

by from Salem, Oregon |

This is the first time using E.B.A., and I believe it to not be our last. The negotiation process was a little rocky, but past that it was a very smooth experience. I would like to thank Paul Tang for taking such good care of us during our car purchase. Being treated with respect and understanding under these conditions is rare, and he demonstrated these to us throughout the process. We also appreciate the follow-up mail, and the willingness to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. Thanks again for all you did for us.

Thank you Paul!

by from Seattle |

Paul is the best car sales person I've ever met and talked with. He is patient and he is kind. He really wants to find the right car for you. He doesn't give me the pressure of having to buy a car right away. He is the one that suggests me to test and look out for different vehicles even though I already liked this one. His reasoning is that it is important to see a variety of options and pick the one that suits you the best. Paul spent 2.5 hours with me just to figure out what kind of cars suit me the best. Thank you! I definitely recommend Paul and EBA is lucky to have you!

Very happy customer

by from Renton |

I recently purchased a BMW 335i from EBA and was blown away by their professionalism. I worked with Samir who was very kind, professional and helpful. No hassle, quick and easy. After long search I found exactly what I wanted. Thank you Samir and EBA.

Excellent customer service!

by from Seattle |

My experience in purchasing a Mercedes C300 was freat. Samir was a great salesperson who showed an interest in doing business with me, but he never pressured me. He tried to understand my wants and needs and he eventually found me just the right car. I would make strong recommendation to all my friend. Fantastic!!!

Thank you Megan!!

by from Seattle, WA |

I have been dreaming of an 2010 Audi A6 for some time, and asked Megan to assist me in finding one. Not only did she find me my vehicle, she located one with low mileage (only 47000) and in excellent condition. I can't thank her enough for making the car finding/car buying experience so easy. If you are thinking of searching for and buying a vehicle, ask for Megan.

purchesd 2011 mercedes benz @elliott bay auto bro

by from Seattle |

Pat was my sales person. He was very straight forward and no non sense. Went to many dealers and was treated best by Pat! Will definitely recommend people to Elliott Bay and Pat.

I love my C 300 bought from sale man Paul Tang

by from Seattle, WA |

I had shopping for C 300 that having all options I like. One day I was sopped by Elliott Bay Auto Brokers. Mr. Paul Tang was my sale man. I was friendly and took very good car of me as his new customer. I brought a car from him. I was happy with his service. I will come again if I need another car. I am happy to recommend to friends and relatives who need a car. Thank you Pau.

I LOVE MY MERCEDES E350!

by from MARYSVILLE,WA |

My husband and I had a great experience with EBA. I purchased a car but was not happy with the maintaining of it. I went back in and saw the color that I really fell in love with. It was a year newer than the one I had, plus blue efficiency so it had better gas mileage. And I only need to pay a few bucks more a month but it was definitely worth it. I was really happy when I left knowing I just bought another car but this one will be a keeper for a LONG TIME! Thank you EBA and David Wolf (sales) for all your help!

Easiest Dealer Purchase I Have Ever Made.

by from Snohomish, WA |

EBA (Elliot Bay Auto) Had a beautiful 2010 Toyota Venza I was interested in. Upon arrival I was greeted by Andrew Meyer (EBA Sales Associate), I test drove the Venza and was very impressed with the condition of the vehicle. Andrew was great to deal with, very easy going and knowledgeable. I arrived at 10:00 am and drove home in my brand new to me 2010 Venza. I have purchased more vehicles than I am years old..... This was easiest purchase I have ever made. I would highly recommend Elliot Bay Auto to anyone looking to purchased a higher-end used luxury import. These guys are great! Thanks again EBA.

State of the Art place, friendly staff EXCELLENT

by from Mukilteo, WA |

Saw a car that I like online in the morning. Submitted my inquiry and as soon as after pressing submit here comes Megan the SPEEDY car finder to the rescue. Made an appointment with her at 3pm, got there earlier and she took us right in. Took the car for a spin, wasn't really impressed but had another car that i really liked no problem, Megan got the keys and took it for a spin and BOOM...I fell in love with it. Best experience I've ever had with a dealer my whole life. The most we spent there was about 3 hours and went home with the car. This is almost like ordering online hassle free transaction. I'm glad I decided to go to EBA, now I'm driving the car of my dream. GO EBA!!!