Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

None better then the team over at Elliott Bay Auto

by from Seattle, WA |

What a great experience. I saw my car on their website and after previous meetings with other dealers/brokers that were not as professional and courteous, i went into Elliot Bay with low expectations but man was I impressed. I was greeted at the door by David Wolf with open arms and he new exactly what car I was there to take a look at. The car was already pulled around and ready for a test drive and after that test drive i knew that was the car for me. The Buying process was great as they were able to explain everything i was getting myself into and if there was something that i was unsure of David was able to brake it down to me tell i understood. The Facility was top notch and full of beautiful cars. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience!

Cars.com for David Wolf

by from Seattle, WA |

David and Daniel are both very professionals in what they are doing. We got great treatment and offered us all the options. I just told them what I want and everything were taken cared of beyond my expectation. I recommend them to other customers. Great experience, fast service, no hassle.

Pleased with My New Used Car and the Service Too

by from Seattle, WA |

It was time for me to get a new (slightly used) car, but I had been dreading the process of looking. When a friend referred me to Elliott Bay Auto Brokers, I quickly went online to review their selection and spotted a car that looked interesting. When I visited the showroom, David Wolf provided me with great service and the experience wasn't at all like my previous car-buying experiences. It was much better. I had looked at a few other cars before I found this place and planned to continue my search, but at Elliott Bay I found the car I wanted and that, coupled with the great service drove me to buy the car without waiting to further shop around. David was attentive, responsible and knowledgeable and a real pleasure to work with. I would happily refer others to him. Oh and I love my new car!

Samir and the Elliot Bay Autos team are great

by from Seattle, WA |

I worked with Samir and Bobby at Elliot Bay Autos and I had a very good experience there. Samir was very accommodating and took his time helping me answer all my questions. I think the cars they carry there are very good and I am extremely happy with my car I purchased. I would recommend a shopper visit Elliot Bay Autos, I had a excellent experience there.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Ocean Shores WA. |

Saw a car on line that we liked so we made the trip to EB A. Howard was our salesman and he was great, Found the car we were looking for and Howard showed us a couple of others that we might be interested in. Took them all for a test drive. Howard gave us an easy route to follow and of we went. When we got back with one Howard had the next one ready. It was the first time I can remember not having to have a salesman go with us. When we settled on a car Howard had us take it for another test drive longer than the first, out onto the freeway and back, We than started working out a deal for the car. We paid a little more for the car then we planned but that was due to the Extended Warranty was more than we planned. Including the test drives and completed paper work it took about 3 hours which was great. We would recommend EBA and Howard to anyone looking to purchase a car which we would not have done in the past!

Great customer service

by from Kent, WA |

I bought a BMW X6 from this dealer, few weeks later there was a problems with the car, oil leaks, battery over heat and need to replace rear break pads, I call the dealer and Mr. Bobby Harriman answer my call, he handle all the repair needs for me without any charge, his customer service was great and wonderful, I really appreciated this kind of customer service. I will recommend to my friends if they need to buy a car.

Approachable people

by from Sammamish, Wa |

I purchased a used Mercedes from this dealership. Sameer, the sales associate, was customer conscious and attentive to needs of his customer. He is an honest man. He showed his priority was customer satisfaction before making sales. Dealing with such car salesman was refreshing. The dealership manager was open and upfront. When he made sure I had adequate knowledge to talk to ultimate decision maker, he referred me to the dealership owner. The owner was so nice that I never felt I was in car dealership. He was honest, upfront, and did what he said he would do. The buying process was nothing but joy because of honesty and openness of the dealership people. I bought this car for a great price and the car is in near excellent condition. The only discrepancy is the color of the rear turn signal that has nothing to do with the dealership. Right rear turn signal is yellow (European Standard) and the left rear turn signal is red (American Standard). They told me that the left rear fender was in accident before I bought the car. It is possible that the body shop ordered the parts, he received American standard part (Red LED). For my next car purchase; I know where to go first.

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers - Awesome

by from Auburn, Washington |

I just happened to be surfing the internet this long Memorial Day Weekend. When I happened to find a used 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe. This vehicle had very, very low miles and was in pristine shape. Been a present owner of a 2001 Corvette Convertible. I knew what I was looking for! The appointment set-up with the Samir, the salesman. Was easy and did not pressure me at all. I wish we had more of these type of dealer business's in the Seattle metropolitan area, like Elliott Bay! Most pressure dealerships turn me right off! But I am glad I came and seen the corvette, I fell in love with, instantly! Between Samir, Joe the manager and Daniel in finance, they made the whole experience with ease and respect to their customers! It went without a hitch in two hours. From the time I walked in, to look at the corvette, and be driving away with it! Way to go Elliott Bay and "Thank You" Samir, Joe and Daniel! For making the deal a stress-free experience!!!

Excellent Dealership

by from Seattle, WA |

We purchased a used vehicle here with very low mileage. The dealership is great and has a lot of luxury vehicles that are well priced. In addition they gave us a great price on our trade in vehicle. Talk to Scott, he is highly recommended!

I got exactly the car I wanted here

by from Tacoma, Wa |

I found the BMW that I had been searching for 9 months for here.They sell many beautiful custom luxury vehicles and keep their website up to date. The buying process was relatively easy and straight forward. The vehicle that I purchased did not come with any mats so they had them sent to me at my home. Thanks again Zac!