Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I worked with Andy Meyer, who helped me locate the car we were looking for. It took a few weeks to find the right car, and he called periodically to keep me updated, but not so frequently that it was annoying-- most other dealers can't get this balance right! When it came time to test drive cars, I never felt pressured to buy a car, and they did not employ any of the slimy tactics I've encountered at other dealerships. Purchasing the car was painless, the price was fair, and I also felt the price they offered for my trade in was fair without having to waste time haggling. There were a few minor issues with the car I noted both before and after the purchase. In all cases, Andy had a very "can-do" attitude regarding fixing them immediately without any wait, even after the purchase. Overall, this experience was about as painless as I could have hoped for. Will definitely come back when I'm in the market for another lightly-used luxury vehicle.

Amazing car buying experience

by from Duvall, WA |

My wife and I visited EBA to check out a few cars, but drove away with a car I love to drive. Our sales agent David Wolf was simply amazing and made the experience very enjoyable. I had an idea of what kind of car I wanted and David did a great job of showing me the cars they had in my price range, and what I was looking for in performance and features. He was also very knowledgeable of each of the vehicles and what to expect when taking for a test drive. By the end of our time there, my wife and I felt very comfortable in our decision and who we were buying from. I would definitely buy another car from EBA due to David, the selection of cars, and the rest of the staff at EBA!!

Sales Manager & Consignment Manager came through

by from Lake Tapps, WA |

I purchased a consignment car from Elliott Bay. The PPI was to happen the next day. After finding items on the car that needed to be addressed, the seller refused to make any concessions. Robert, the Sales manager and Bobby, the Consignment manager worked with me to get to a fair deal reducing their small profit they made from the consignment car. I will definitely use Elliott Bay again. Scott my salesman also made the deal very easy and quick. I have watched this small dealership since they were around in lower Queen Anne. They now have the top notch facilities to back up the great customer service to rival any new, high end car dealership. (You name it, I have purchased from all through the years)

Great People at Elliott Bay!

by from Auburn , WA |

Just finished purchasing a nice sports car from Alden Andrews, top notch, no pressure. once the car was at home we noticed the "change engine light soon" came up. with no problem, they offered to pick up the car and bring back no cost no questions asked! of course we did meet them half way, and exchanged the free loaner car. thanks from Kevin & Debbie

GREAT!!!

by from Oak Harbor, WA |

I was clear across the country, on the East Coast, visiting friends & family, when I spotted this car online. NO OTHER dealerships would work with me over the phone. I called up and spoke with David. He text me everything I asked for (photos, info... anything), took me very seriously, didn't hassle me, and followed through! He worked FOR ME in getting my interest rate where I wanted it, and secured my Infiniti JX35 for me with a deposit on the phone, so it couldn't be sold to anyone else. When I got back from my trip, I walked on the ferry from Whidbey to Mukilteo. He picked me up, let me drive back, and was soooo friendly the entire time. There was someone already in financing when I got there. But, as soon as I got in, it was a few short minutes, and I was on my way out the door! If nobody would have been in front of me, I would have been in and out in 30 minutes. This, by FAR, was the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. I HATE dealerships, I HATE hassle. I'm busy, and just want the car I want at the price I want. Very VERY satisfied. Took his cards, and will be happy to spread them around Whidbey. Love my car, David! THANK YOU!

None better then the team over at Elliott Bay Auto

by from Seattle, WA |

What a great experience. I saw my car on their website and after previous meetings with other dealers/brokers that were not as professional and courteous, i went into Elliot Bay with low expectations but man was I impressed. I was greeted at the door by David Wolf with open arms and he new exactly what car I was there to take a look at. The car was already pulled around and ready for a test drive and after that test drive i knew that was the car for me. The Buying process was great as they were able to explain everything i was getting myself into and if there was something that i was unsure of David was able to brake it down to me tell i understood. The Facility was top notch and full of beautiful cars. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience!

Cars.com for David Wolf

by from Seattle, WA |

David and Daniel are both very professionals in what they are doing. We got great treatment and offered us all the options. I just told them what I want and everything were taken cared of beyond my expectation. I recommend them to other customers. Great experience, fast service, no hassle.

Pleased with My New Used Car and the Service Too

by from Seattle, WA |

It was time for me to get a new (slightly used) car, but I had been dreading the process of looking. When a friend referred me to Elliott Bay Auto Brokers, I quickly went online to review their selection and spotted a car that looked interesting. When I visited the showroom, David Wolf provided me with great service and the experience wasn't at all like my previous car-buying experiences. It was much better. I had looked at a few other cars before I found this place and planned to continue my search, but at Elliott Bay I found the car I wanted and that, coupled with the great service drove me to buy the car without waiting to further shop around. David was attentive, responsible and knowledgeable and a real pleasure to work with. I would happily refer others to him. Oh and I love my new car!

Samir and the Elliot Bay Autos team are great

by from Seattle, WA |

I worked with Samir and Bobby at Elliot Bay Autos and I had a very good experience there. Samir was very accommodating and took his time helping me answer all my questions. I think the cars they carry there are very good and I am extremely happy with my car I purchased. I would recommend a shopper visit Elliot Bay Autos, I had a excellent experience there.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Ocean Shores WA. |

Saw a car on line that we liked so we made the trip to EB A. Howard was our salesman and he was great, Found the car we were looking for and Howard showed us a couple of others that we might be interested in. Took them all for a test drive. Howard gave us an easy route to follow and of we went. When we got back with one Howard had the next one ready. It was the first time I can remember not having to have a salesman go with us. When we settled on a car Howard had us take it for another test drive longer than the first, out onto the freeway and back, We than started working out a deal for the car. We paid a little more for the car then we planned but that was due to the Extended Warranty was more than we planned. Including the test drives and completed paper work it took about 3 hours which was great. We would recommend EBA and Howard to anyone looking to purchase a car which we would not have done in the past!