Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I had the pleasure of working with Paul Tang at Elliott Bay Auto Brokers for my purchase of a 2013 BMW 328i. This is a man who genuinely cares about his customer?s needs and happiness and I was fortunate to have dealt with him. When my concerns were brought forth to Paul he did everything in his power to make things right and to make the deal happen. In the end I am a proud owner of a fully loaded, lightly used BMW ? I couldn't be happier. If you?re looking for a well taken care of, reconditioned preowned vehicle I?d highly recommend making a stop at EBA. The lot is huge, the showroom is clean and pleasant to be in and both the staff and cars are fantastic!

Amazing Experience! Love my Car!

by from Seattle, WA |

We recently purchased a car from Megan Sanders at Elliott Bay Auto Brokers. It was hands down the best car buying experience we have ever had. We initially visited EBA because they advertised a car that interested us. But, once we saw it, decided it wasn't quite right. So, Megan told us about their "car finder" program. She asked us a few questions, found out exactly what we wanted and then found the PERFECT car...in excellent condition and under budget. It almost seemed too good to be true (based on past car buying experiences) But, it wasn't! I HIGHLY recommend EBA and specifically Megan Sanders. She is very knowledgeable, approachable, low pressure, responsive and fun. Thank you Megan for going above and beyond for us! You truly set the bar for an exceptional car buying experience!!

Magical Man SCOTT from EBA!!

by from Seattle, WA |

With a couple bad experiences with dealerships before EBA we were sick and tired. We tried EBA kind of as a last..... hope? And the experience at EBA was phenomenal. Especially with SCOTT!! He helped us out a lot! I loved how he gave us all the time to observe the cars and test drive and NO PRESSURE!! If Scott moved to a different dealership I'd move with him. That's how good he was. He took care of some minor issues we wanted to change on the cars. We ended up buying two cars from him. I brought in a friend a couple days later and she didn't even hesitate and bought a car from Scott.

Bought 2 cars instead of 1

by from Seattle Wa |

My son had seen a BMW on line and asked us to go and check it out since he was at work. We went to Elliott Bay and were looking around in the parking lot. James Daniels walked over to us with his warm smile and asked us if he could help us with anything, we mentioned the car that we were looking for he was very informative and showed us the car, since my son was not with us James literally did the whole transaction via text messaging it was a great experience in no time we closed the deal - as we were walking out we saw another car that we liked and James was once again very helpful with all the information, he let us test drive the car and also promised that all the paper work would be ready when we got back True to his word everything was ready to go when we got back! It was a fantastic experience - He is a true asset to Elliott Bay!!

Bought 2 Cars instead of 1

by from Seattle Wa |

We had been looking for a clean BMW for my son, he finally found one that he liked and sent us the link. we went to Elliot Bay and were just looking around and this gentleman with a big smile comes up to me and my husband introducing himself as James Daniels. He knew exactly what car we were looking for and brought it out, we loved what we saw - went in and got the process started,, since my son was at work and could not be there James made it very easy by getting all the information over text messaging - very efficient and extremely accommodating. buying that car was a breeze we were done in no time and closed the deal. As we were walking out we saw a used car that we really liked once again James was very informative - since we had been there for a while now he offered to let us take the car and go grab some lunch and promised us that on our return the paper work would be ready. true to his word everything was ready in no time! It was one of our best experiences at a car dealership there was no pressure from James just honest opinions as to why we should get the car. We are very happy with James and will go back in a "heart beat" Thanks James for what you do! God Bless!

You can't find this level of service anymore!!

by from Redmond WA |

After getting the typical run around at BMW and Mercedes-Benz my wife and I found the exact car we wanted at EBA. I was extremely hesitant to even engage with a "broker" as I thought I needed something certified. My wife went and test drove the car. Due to my schedule I was unable to drive from Redmond to Seattle to see the car. David Wolf said... Take the car home overnight and let your husband drive it. I fell in the love with the car. Low miles, clean and every option available. I talked with David over the phone, we agreed on numbers for our trade-in and final price of the new car. Again, I was unable to make it to Seattle so David met me at a coffee shop. His finance team drew up all the necessary paperwork. I signed the docs and David delivered the car two days later after a final detail. This was the first time I ever purchased a car and never once entered the dealership. David provided unbelievable service and was extremely patient with us throughout the process. Being a sales professional myself and understanding the importance of putting the customer first... David went above and beyond to make another satisfied EBA customer. I will definitely be calling David for my next vehicle purchase.

2008 Scion tC

by from Roy, WA |

Desperate to replace Daughter's car destroyed in accident...for EXACT SAME CAR! Andy Meyer went above and beyond to make the experience terrific! Extremely helpful with every aspect of the purchase! SWEET CAR...super happy! Thanks so much ANDY!

The Best Car Experience we ever had

by from Portland, OR |

Janice and I had the best car buying experience ever. Thank you to David Wolfe at Elliott Bay Auto Brokers with his patience and knowledge of BMW's that we settled on an X3. No haggling over price or other car selling experiences we had in the past. He educated us on the history of Elliott Bay Auto Brokers and how it came to be what it is today. That was very helpful. This car buying experience ending up being an education on the X3 and what it has to offer. You can't make a transaction any more transparent and customer friendly. After the purchase David spent a considerable amount of time educating us on the iDrive and helped customize it for us. Thank you so much for this experience.

Had an average experience

by from seattle, wa |

I went to EBA to test drive a couple vehicles I had emailed them about. The sales guy I had emailed with wasn't going to be there, so he handed me off to another guy. While this guy was nice, he didn't seem to know anything about the cars I was looking at. I didn't fall in love with either car I test drove, so I talked to the manager about a car I specifically wanted, and he said he'd get his buyer look into it and get back to me. Never heard back. I ended up finding what I wanted elsewhere. I thought EBA was okay and I'd give them a shot again in the future, but my experience this time wasn't awesome, just okay.

EBA won a customer for life

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

After spending literally months looking for the right trade on our Charger SRT8 for our expanding family, David Wolf and Elliot Bay Auto Brokers really delivered. From the moment we set foot on their lot, we knew there was something different about this dealership. We were met with courtesy and warmth at every turn and from everyone we encountered. The GM was kind, soft spoken, and approachable. Sally handled the financing with speed and levity. The location on Aurora is an exceptional building that really enhances the car buying experience and creates an atmosphere that all car lovers will appreciate. Everyone we came in contact with was genuine and friendly. The whole experience only took a couple of hours but made a permanent impression on my wife and I. We highly recommend Elliot Bay Auto Brokers and specifically David Wolf to anyone looking to find a high quality used car at an unbeatable price. You will thank me if you do.