Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

Great Service

by from Lacey, WA |

I worked with David Wolf. David helped me to expidite the process. His whole team was very professional and helpful. I would definitely by a car from Elliott Bay Auto Brokers again. I also got an excellent price on my car. Below Blue Book value!

Randy and EBA are totally pro

by from Kirkland, WA |

I just worked with Randy to buy a 2012 Infiniti EX 35. First of all, the car was in excellent condition. Anything that might not have been perfect was fixed by the EBA team. When I first looked at the car they were doing some minor work on the rims so I wasn't able to drive it. I had a busy week, so Randy met me at my office in Kirkland for a test drive. The test drive was followed by a couple of emails to negotiate the price. Then I dropped off my trade-in on Saturday morning, and dove away with my new car in the shortest amount of time I have ever spent at a car dealership. It was a really great experience and I hope to work with Randy in the future!

Another Happy Repeat Customer

by from Snohomish County, WA |

I returned to EBA to purchase a second used vehicle because they truly believe in treating customers in a way that will bring them back time and again. Many dealers get the most out of any deal, clearly not caring whether the customer comes back, and leaving you with a bad feeling. Not true at EBA. This time Andy Meyer worked with me on my purchase and again exceeded expectations in negotiating a fair price, making sure the vehicle was super clean when I picked it up, and even replacing the battery because he noticed its charge was a little low. At EBA they really don't want a customer to feel unhappy weeks and months after their purchase, The only reason they don't get a 5 star on the buying process is the hard sell on the extended warranty - they sold me on half the time they recommended and came down on the cost - but still bumped my personal final price point (my decision, but it was a little pressured). I still give them 4 stars because they make the process absolutely as positive as I could really hope for. I highly recommend EBA and wouldn't buy from any other dealer.

Great buying process, excellent service

by from Seattle, WA |

I recently purchased a car through EBA and had a terrific experience with sales, financing and service. Randy our sales guy was informative, responsive and quick. I test drove a number of vehicles and ended up purchasing a few days later after some cross comparison. Financing was simple and straightforward. There were a couple of negotiated items for service to handle post sale and that was also a great experience. I feel I received high end dealership level service from Adam and Randy on the post sale service stuff. Great to work with and I would for sure buy from here again. I would especially recommend for females who want a straightforward and above board process for buying. Also for people who are looking for a specific Luxury SUV and know the quality bar and fair price they want.

Buying a used car

by from Seattle, WA |

Our Story: My wife and I were searching for our next vehicle and found a great deal at Elliot Bay Auto (EBA). After sending an email through their website I was contacted by Dave. He was very helpful and brought the car to me for a test drive! This was great since the we have limited free time to drive around looking for cars. Unfortunately the first car we looked at was sold before my wife could see it. We spent another weekend checking out used cars at other dealers but didn't find anything the worked for us. I kept an eye on the EBA inventory and found another car that we liked and contacted Dave who quickly responded and set up a time for us to come in. After setting up an appointment for the following day, Dave overheard another salesman talking with a customer about the car we were interested in. Not wanting us to lose out on another car he called me immediately and brought the car to me again! We test drove the car and finalized that evening! Our Experience: In the weeks of us looking for a car we saw the spectrum of dealerships from mega-sized manufacturers to shady auction supplied lots. EBA and Dave were always professional, courteous and responsive to our needs, inquiries and desires for our next car. Dave was quick to respond to emails and phone calls and remembered who we were even after a week between contact. The used car we purchased was well detailed and inspected with the CarFax available, we didn't have any hesitation about the quality of the vehicle. During the paperwork phase at the dealership everyone was nice and professional. We didn't experience any hassles going through financing with Bob and were happy customers driving away our new ride! Our Recommendation: Use EBA! Their website is clean, clear and easy to use with great pictures of the vehicles. Once you find something the meets your requirements give Dave a call and he will help you with the car you want, or help you find a car that is better for you.

Got my dream car at EBAB!

by from Seattle, WA |

I cannot say enough good things about all of the help I got with the purchase of my new Audi A4 at EBAB. I came car shopping there at the recommendation of a friend, and am more than happy with the tip. Randy Clausen was awesome through the whole process, that was actually started after seeing the car I eventually bought on the online ad. I had been looking and driving potential cars for about a week, and not quite finding the right car. When I looked at, and then drove, the car that I ended up buying at EBAB, Randy made the whole process that I had been dreading very easy. He was helpful and accommodating throughout the process, and worked very hard to make sure that I not only had the right deal for me, but also that my new car was absolutely perfect looking when I picked it up. Kudos to him and his whole team! I couldn?t be happier, and would happily refer all of my friends looking for a vehicle to EBAB. They are the best!

Megan at EBA was great

by from Kirkland |

I was looking for a 2011 Mercedes E350 before the new year. I found several cars that appear to have lower prices than other seller and they were all at EBA. Megan helped me in the buying process, answered all my questions, communicated with manager what I was looking for, finally I got the car knowing it is great car at great price and still in warranty. It was a very good car purchasing experience at EBA and Megan is Awesome. George.

Absolutely perfect from top to bottom

by from Puyallup, WA |

We just went out for a drive the day after Christmas. Wanted to see their Q7. It was beautiful but the exterior color was not what my wife wanted. We told Megan what we were looking for and she directed us to a Mercedes ML500. To be honest, it was never one we thought we'd consider but she suggested we just test drive it. So happy we took her advice. My wife immediately fell in love with this car. The process was very simple and we were so lucky to have Megan working for us. She's a huge asset for this company. After we got home, we realized we had a few bumps so I reached out to Bobby, the GM. He called within a day and immediately apologized and gave us options to help fix this bump. His ONLY concern was our happiness with them and our vehicle. Nothing else mattered. It wasn't about money. It was about our relationship. I was scared when we hit the bump but I never wavered in my opinion that they treated us well that day. I even told the owner the bump had nothing to do with his wonderful staff. Bobby and I agreed on the fix for this minor bump and reassured my belief that not all car dealers are out to screw you. I'm an old dude. Dealt with many dealerships. Never dealt with one that is head and tails above all of them. I would recommend Elliott Bay Brokers to everyone. And make sure you ask for Megan. What a blessing she and Bobby are. Thank you all for looking out for us and not just looking out for the money. We will be back to you first on our next car purchase.

Absoutely perfect from Top to Bottom

by from Puyallup, WA |

Customer Service is Back

by from Gig Harbor Wa |

I've been in the market for a car for the past year. Been to dealerships some of them several times, was treated like a second class citizen. I've made over 25 contacts on line to no avail. I was getting close to giving up, but then went to the EBA website. Found the car, equipment, color and price I was interested in and called. HOWARD KULMAN took my call, answered all my questions and physically went out and looked over the car ,confirmed the condition and invited me up to give it a test drive. I drove I-5, Gig Harbor to North Seattle on a rainy Friday afternoon and met Howard. Bottom line, it was by far the best car buying experience of my life. I drove home in my new-used Mercedes E350! There were several issues with the car but all were handled with a couple of phone calls to Howard. He actually took my calls found resolution to all of my concerns. WOW!!! All was handled with extreme professionalism and grace! Could not be a happier camper!!! Thanks Howard and EBA, Bruce A