Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

Win Win

by from Everett, WA |

needing a new vehicle to replace my aging Accord I stopped by Elliott Bay Auto Brokers on my way home from work. Not really wanting to commit to anything, I enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere. I drove a BMW 328i and I was in love. They took my Honda as a trade in and my new BMW has the same payment as what I paid for the Honda. WIN, WIN

Why buy new?

by from Renton, WA |

It was finally time to make that step from my Toyota Camry to a newer Audi and EB made it so easy. My new Audi has everything I wanted and I saved a few grand over buying elsewhere. The process was fast and the car was ready to go. I had a tire sensor light come on and EB handled it right away no questions asked.

Happy as can be!

by from Bellevue, WA |

My wife and I searched around for the perfect car, as it had been 10 years since buying our last vehicle. Our 2000 Lexus GS300 was a champ and so we knew we wanted a newer Lexus for a good deal. We found a few Lexus ES350's in the Seattle area but the one at Elliott Bay appeared to be the best so we started there. The car was a perfect and the service was great. We got an awesome deal and we could not be any happier.

Indoor Showroom

by from Seattle |

This place is first class from A to Z and the selection is by far the best in Washington state. I bought my dream car for half of what it was new. Thanks Elliott Bay! Pete

My New Car is Amazing!

by from Tacoma, WA |

I love Elliott Bay Auto Brokers. I have purchased 3 vehicles from them (all BMW's) and they have been the best cars ever. I got great pricing and the process was easy. I would highly recommend them.

Mercedes Benz

by from seattle,wa |

Ever since I was young I have always wanted to have a Mercedes-Benz. For the past couple of years I have always stopped in to Elliott Bay just to browse and admire the beautiful cars. The staff was always very friendly and allowed me to dream for as long as I pleased. With a recent job change I was able to purchase a new vehicle and trade my old Camry for a wonderful MB GL450. My purchase from Elliott Bay could not have had been easier and I am already starting to save for my next Mercedes...hopefully an AMG!

Great customer service, great selection

by from West Seattle, WA |

These guys have all the cars you could want. They have excellent pricing. They're no-dicker approach to sales makes the environment very low pressure, and easy to shop. The sales guys are very knowledgable. I bought a 2007 Audi RS4, and couldnt have been happier with the experience. If you are sick of the traditional car dealer and car salespeople, check this place out.

Great cars and prices

by from Puyallup, WA |

Elliott Bay is full of great cars from BMWs to Audis to Acuras. Everything looks great and they are in great condition as well. Paperwork is quick and the prices are even better. A+ dealer.

The Sales Person Doesn't Know What He's Selling

by from Tacoma WA |

I came to look at couple BMW and after looking at them and test driving i asked the sale person if the cars have clean and dont have any accidents and when i asked to see carfax the guy wouldnt show it to me, saying that the system is down. Come to find out that the cars have been in accidents. Would not recommend this place.

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers responded to this review

April 23, 2012

First of all you will find that our customer service is a number one priority at EBAB. This is why we responded to your review within 5 minutes. We have NEVER denied anyone a carfax report. We have them posted for free on our opposite. If you can't find one there we can email them to you. Our "systems" do not go down. We have individual computers and a carfax account that we pay a heavy premium for so that we know the history of the cars we are selling, and our customers are satisfied. I would recommend you call us directly so we can address your individual concern. We would be happy to provide you with any information you require. Or at least call us to tell us about your experience. 206-282-5900. -Dominic, Zac, Robert, or Jim.

Black 335i

by from Renton, WA |

Everyone was extremely helpful. They were able to get me into a Black 335i with little hassle. Thanks again.