Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

Got my dream car at EBAB!

by from Seattle, WA |

I cannot say enough good things about all of the help I got with the purchase of my new Audi A4 at EBAB. I came car shopping there at the recommendation of a friend, and am more than happy with the tip. Randy Clausen was awesome through the whole process, that was actually started after seeing the car I eventually bought on the online ad. I had been looking and driving potential cars for about a week, and not quite finding the right car. When I looked at, and then drove, the car that I ended up buying at EBAB, Randy made the whole process that I had been dreading very easy. He was helpful and accommodating throughout the process, and worked very hard to make sure that I not only had the right deal for me, but also that my new car was absolutely perfect looking when I picked it up. Kudos to him and his whole team! I couldn?t be happier, and would happily refer all of my friends looking for a vehicle to EBAB. They are the best!

Megan at EBA was great

by from Kirkland |

I was looking for a 2011 Mercedes E350 before the new year. I found several cars that appear to have lower prices than other seller and they were all at EBA. Megan helped me in the buying process, answered all my questions, communicated with manager what I was looking for, finally I got the car knowing it is great car at great price and still in warranty. It was a very good car purchasing experience at EBA and Megan is Awesome. George.

Absolutely perfect from top to bottom

by from Puyallup, WA |

We just went out for a drive the day after Christmas. Wanted to see their Q7. It was beautiful but the exterior color was not what my wife wanted. We told Megan what we were looking for and she directed us to a Mercedes ML500. To be honest, it was never one we thought we'd consider but she suggested we just test drive it. So happy we took her advice. My wife immediately fell in love with this car. The process was very simple and we were so lucky to have Megan working for us. She's a huge asset for this company. After we got home, we realized we had a few bumps so I reached out to Bobby, the GM. He called within a day and immediately apologized and gave us options to help fix this bump. His ONLY concern was our happiness with them and our vehicle. Nothing else mattered. It wasn't about money. It was about our relationship. I was scared when we hit the bump but I never wavered in my opinion that they treated us well that day. I even told the owner the bump had nothing to do with his wonderful staff. Bobby and I agreed on the fix for this minor bump and reassured my belief that not all car dealers are out to screw you. I'm an old dude. Dealt with many dealerships. Never dealt with one that is head and tails above all of them. I would recommend Elliott Bay Brokers to everyone. And make sure you ask for Megan. What a blessing she and Bobby are. Thank you all for looking out for us and not just looking out for the money. We will be back to you first on our next car purchase.

Absoutely perfect from Top to Bottom

by from Puyallup, WA |

Customer Service is Back

by from Gig Harbor Wa |

I've been in the market for a car for the past year. Been to dealerships some of them several times, was treated like a second class citizen. I've made over 25 contacts on line to no avail. I was getting close to giving up, but then went to the EBA website. Found the car, equipment, color and price I was interested in and called. HOWARD KULMAN took my call, answered all my questions and physically went out and looked over the car ,confirmed the condition and invited me up to give it a test drive. I drove I-5, Gig Harbor to North Seattle on a rainy Friday afternoon and met Howard. Bottom line, it was by far the best car buying experience of my life. I drove home in my new-used Mercedes E350! There were several issues with the car but all were handled with a couple of phone calls to Howard. He actually took my calls found resolution to all of my concerns. WOW!!! All was handled with extreme professionalism and grace! Could not be a happier camper!!! Thanks Howard and EBA, Bruce A

Pat at EBA was Awesome

by from Seattle WA |

We searched all over until we called into EB Auto Brokers and talked with Pat. He was knowledgeable, polite, and hassle free. His approach was professional and laidback. My wife and I felt completely comfortable. Our E350 was fairly priced and in fantastic condition. We highly recommend Pat and Elliott Bay for a MB purchase.

Thanks to David W. at Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

by from Seattle, WA |

My experience in purchasing a Mercedes S550 was excellent. David Wolfe was a great salesperson who showed an interest in doing business with me, but he never hassled me. He tried to understand my needs and he eventually found me just the right car. He will be meeting some of my friends very soon, as I have recommended him to many people. This was a fine car-buying experience all the way around.

A Great Experience!

by from Mill Creek, WA |

Our recent experience with EBA was a positive one! David Wolf was our Sales Representative. He was courteous and very professional! He was extremely knowledgeable about his inventory and the differences between all makes and models. Additionally, he was very prompt with answers to questions we had via telephone. Bobby, the Sales Manager, addressed any concerns we had promptly and with accurate information. Both gentlemen made our car purchase experience an easy and pleasurable one. We will definitely return to EBA and David Wolf when we are in the market for our next vehicle purchase. Thanks guys!

Not My Typical Used Car Buying Experience

by from Issaquah, WA |

My experience with Elliot Bay Auto Brokers has been the best car buying experience I have had to date. In just the week or two prior to going to Elliot Bay, I had the misfortune of trying to make deals at other dealerships in the area. Go figure, those cars are still on those other dealerships' lots (almost 2 months since) - some dealerships would rather push around their reasonable, well-informed buyers rather than make a sale. The sales associate I worked with at Elliot Bay was Andy Meyer. He was great - super low pressure, very patient, and helpful in every way. He even dropped off my license plates personally since he happened to be travelling through my area the day they came in. My wife works evenings/nights/weekends (basically every time I don't) which also makes shopping for cars difficult, especially if you want to move quickly when something interesting comes available. On just such a weekend, I pulled up to Elliot Bay with my daughter to look at a couple cars I had prescreened online. In less than an hour, I had all of my questions answered, and Andy was making preparations to let me take my top pick home overnight (in fact it ended up being two nights), so my wife could take a look. All of this was much appreciated as I was not only holding a time bomb that needed a nap soon, but also we are the kind of people that loathe the feeling of being pressured to make such a big decision based on a 30 minute test drive on a dark evening. This extended test drive was absolutely what my family needed to make the decision to buy! Besides, it was awesome to see my wife's reaction when she saw the car in the garage (not recommended for some marriages). When it came time to make a decision, the dealership let us take the time we needed and test drive another car. They were very responsive to our concerns and questions. In the end, I got a great car, at a great price (including an extended warranty), and everything I thought the dealership should provide to make the deal happen (some minor paint touch up, which turned out great, and the original wheels which were available on another car on their lot). The only negatives in all of these positives were 1) it took two tries to get the paint touch up perfect (partially my fault since I forgot to check carefully when I picked up the car), and 2) I had to pay for an extra key since the dealership only had one of the two original keys. If you are tired of the usual used car buying routine, give these guys a try.

wonderful experience

by from houston,tx |

Megan Sanders made the purchase a wonderful experience, it was well worth it to travel to Seattle to pick up the car. She is a first class professional and took care of us in a superb fashion. You can tell that her main objective is to keep the customer happy and satisfied with the purchase. Will be back for my next vehicle