Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

13001 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133

Used 877-267-3941

The Procurement and Delivery of the Highest Quality Machines.

2010 ES350

by from Kirkland, Wa |

Car I called about had just sold the previous day, they were willing to help me find another one but never called back. Wound up buying from another dealership Acura of Bellevue really great experience there!

Quality Vehicles! Amazing Service!

by from Portland, Oregon |

Drove up to Seattle from Portland on a Sunday. Got there just as they opened and Robert was the only one there. Besides me, there were two other customers. He did a great job making sure all of us were being helped. Talk about his terrific service and answering all questions so I didn't have a doubt in my mind to purchase a vehicle from him! Robert made the transaction the easiest and most efficient I've ever had with any vehicle I've purchased! I was in and out within an hour! Loved the no pressure attitude! Also, the quality of the vehicles there can not be beat! I highly recommend checking this place out before you buy anywhere else! "Thank you, Robert! Loving my Steel Gray Benz E350!!!

unsatisfied

by from washington, dc |

emailed them multiple times and they never even bothered to call or email. amazing in this economy.

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers responded to this review

June 11, 2013

We pride ourselves on timely informative responses and cannot find any leads from "porsche fan". Our number is listed on all of our ads and we are here to answer any questions that you have about any vehicle listed online. EB Staff 206.282.5900

Simply a great place to buy a car

by from Portland, OR |

I bought a car in Feb'13 from EBAB. It was a good experience, took a short time to research their site, and purchase was relatively painless. There were very limited options in Portland. EBAB had a decent selection that made me consider the three hour drive up north. The week before, I interacted with Zac from EBAB to narrow choices down to three. The prices posted on internet were pretty much the final prices, which made the purchase hassle free. At EBAB, Rob and team did a great job making buying process very streamlined and efficient, including the trade-in. I give them almost five stars :) reserving some for some potential improvements they can do. For the kind of cars EBAB sells, it would be nice to see them class up their shop to increase customer comfort. I am hope to experience that when I am there to get my next vehicle :)

A FIRST!

by from Poulsbo, WA |

We can honestly say we've never had a better buying experience! My husband and I were working with a very specific budget and for a very specific type of vehicle when I found that Elliot Bay had one in their inventory. I called them up and my call was answered by a very courteous person who forwarded me to Zac. From the start, Zac was very interested in understanding our needs and what we were looking for in a vehicle. Even though we were not able to budget very much for our vehicle, Zac never made us feel unimportant. In fact, it was just the opposite. He described what he could do, gave me time to determine if we could work together and when we decided that we could, he was ready for us when we walked in the door! Another very pleasant and surprising aspect of the process was that there was trust from the get-go. They trusted us to write them a personal check and to take our chosen car out for a test drive without them. Unheard of! We were in and out in about an hour. We couldn't be happier with the treatment we received or the value and quality of the vehicle we purchased. In fact, we've already referred our clients and one of our business partners to see Zac specifically.

Ask for Ray Minton

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I just bought a beautiful LS 460 from Elliott Bay Auto Brokers and Ray Minton took great care of me from start to finish. However my purchase was a bit unusual. I live in LA and this dealer is in Seattle. 1150 miles away! He answered all of my questions over the phone, sent me pictures, and made me feel confident enough to buy a plane ticket. I put a deposit down on my credit card to ensure it would not be sold to someone else before I got there. Anyhow, they picked me up from the airport and when I arrived there, the car was everything I had expected. The showroom immaculate and dazzling too, filled with dozens of head turning cars. Considering my Lexus had 44k miles on it, it was 98% brand new. Ray took me for a test drive and it was perfect. We finalized the deal in an hour and may I say, it was a GREAT deal, which is why I decided to go out of state for this purchase. Thanks to cars.com too! Ray was honest, intellegent, experienced, and always followed through on the things he wasn't sure of. I drove it all the way back to LA the same day. Of course you could ship it but I prefer the adventure. It was a great experience! Thanks again, Ray.

Great Experience at Elliott Bay

by from Seattle, WA |

When I first I walked through the front door your employees were busy. I initially felt a little intimidated but that quickly changed. A young gentleman named Dominick was on the phone at the time but he asked the caller if he could put them on hold so that he could help me. He was so polite and genuinely concerned with my questions. I told Dominick I am not buying a car today I just wanted to look. He was so nice helpful and caring. He called Robert who was helping some people that he had just sold a car to. Robert hurried to finish with his customers so he could assist me. I had just come from Phil Smart Mercedes earlier in the day. When I told the salesperson at Phil Smart, who was not busy, that I wasn't buying he was very rude. I felt that if I wasn't buying something that day then I was not important. Robert was a great listener and very knowledgeable. He showed me how I could save on my taxes by trading my car in rather than selling it on my own, something I had heard about before, but no one had taken the time to explain. He was attentive to what I was saying and gave me enough information without pressuring me into buying. As I was leaving Robert gave me a stack of both his and your business cards to give to friends. I know I am not ready to buy a car today, but when I am ready to buy I will come see you first. Your company is by far the best experience that I could hope for from a dealership. I have lived in Queen Anne over the past 20 years. I am involved with the chamber of commerce, and S/H Parish. I want to let friends know what a great business you have.

Win Win

by from Everett, WA |

needing a new vehicle to replace my aging Accord I stopped by Elliott Bay Auto Brokers on my way home from work. Not really wanting to commit to anything, I enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere. I drove a BMW 328i and I was in love. They took my Honda as a trade in and my new BMW has the same payment as what I paid for the Honda. WIN, WIN

Why buy new?

by from Renton, WA |

It was finally time to make that step from my Toyota Camry to a newer Audi and EB made it so easy. My new Audi has everything I wanted and I saved a few grand over buying elsewhere. The process was fast and the car was ready to go. I had a tire sensor light come on and EB handled it right away no questions asked.

Happy as can be!

by from Bellevue, WA |

My wife and I searched around for the perfect car, as it had been 10 years since buying our last vehicle. Our 2000 Lexus GS300 was a champ and so we knew we wanted a newer Lexus for a good deal. We found a few Lexus ES350's in the Seattle area but the one at Elliott Bay appeared to be the best so we started there. The car was a perfect and the service was great. We got an awesome deal and we could not be any happier.