Ramsey Subaru

905 State Rt 17, Ramsey, NJ 07446

New 888-255-8409
Used 877-871-2684
Service 877-468-3066

Fastest Growing Subaru Dealer in the Tri-State Area!

review

by from middletown |

They were very nice to me. I was not able to buy the car I wanted. If I had gone it would have been a wonderful time

Great Dealer

by from Washington, DC |

Over a 5 hours away from my residence - the only dealer that could get the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay (WRX 5-door). In and out in 15 minutes. Handled the transaction ahead of time over the phone with Clayton who also arranged for a pick-up at the train station nearby when I picked up the vehicle. Cannot recommend this dealer enough. Cannot speak for their service as I do not live in the area.

Well satisfied customer

by from Tuxedo, NY |

Overall is between good and excellent (4.75 / 5.00) only because "nothing is perfect,"; but the fact that I bought two new cars (Legacy and Impreza) in space of three months from the same sales rep (Alex P.)should inidicate my satifaction with price and buying process. When the yaw sensor on the Impreza proved defective within four weeks of purchase, the service rep (Al C.) sincerely apologized for the inconvenience of the defect and not having the replacment part on hand, and that very day put me in a similar loaner car so I could travel (to Vermont for a week) on vacation. The car was repaired and ready as promised upon my return. The customer service was most excellent and went a long way to lessen the aggravation of the defective sensor. I am also impressed by the fact that vertually every employee greets you and aks if you are being helped.

Ramsey Subaru contact experience

by from Sandy Hook,CT. |

looked at used vehicle on line and filled out response for more info. was quickly contacted by both phone and email. very polite folks listened to my questions and needs, felt very comfortable with them. haven't yet bought said vehicle but am seriously considering it.

Great Job

by from Allendale, NJ |

Alex and the whole team at Ramsey Subaru did a terrific job for me. Very high marks all around. Recommend them unreservedly. Thank you Adam Redfield

Excellent!!! Highly recommended!!

by from Springfield, NJ |

Best customer service around! After dealing with a repeat of bad dealers this place was a breath of fresh air. The used car was in great condition and sales dept was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this dealer!

Great Experience

by from Middletown, NY |

I found a used Outback on Cars.com. It was just as described. While they have a no haggle buying process the price was more than in line with similar cars. The transaction took less than an hour. Thanks to Cory and Josh for an excellent experience. I will be buying cars from this dealership forever. Thanks

Bought a Certified Lemon

by from Ramsey |

I bought a used car from them and was lied to every step of the way. While they were friendly and personable, and agreed to do many things necessary, they ended up just agreeing to it and not actually doing it. From being told I was driving off with a fresh oil change (part of the signing deal) then finding out they never touched the oil in my car, to the car breaking down 3 hours after driving off the lot (after having been Guaranteed that they ran a full diagnostic test!!). Spent 3 days sitting there waiting for repairs that "would take about an hour". Almost a month later and I'm still waiting for parts and finding new problems. AVOID! Avoid! AVOID!

classic used car salesmen

by from des moines IA |

would not trust them again. significant defects were not disclosed and not fixed after I took delivery. I had purchased new from them in the past, so was not expecting this dishonesty. will avoid purchasing from them in the future.

Badgered

by from Wisconsin |

Tried to sell me a car that had been sold two weeks prior to my inquiry. Sent me daily emails telling me what a great car I had inquired about, and that I should stop in. Called me even though I said email only. Overall I would not recommend this 'dealer' for anything.

Typical Large Dealership

by from Paramus, NJ |

No real complaints about the buying process. There is always that last minute prep charge ($450 for a wash, vacuum and oil change) and the usual hard sell for extended warranty (half price direct from manufacturer if you do it yourself) and glass etching etc. My only thing is that the large dealership experience is not one that encourages building a relationship anymore.