Arrow Buick GMC

1111 E Highway 110, Inver Grove Hts, MN 55077

New 888-232-0883 New 888-232-0883
Used 888-233-9424 Used 888-233-9424
Service 866-966-8906 Service 866-966-8906

Discover the difference the Dealer makes.

Thanks

by from Hastings |

Thank you for a wonderful buying experience the guys were nice and answered all my questions plus found me a car I love.

Consistent and reliable service

by from Mendota Heights, MN |

I have a 2000 Buick Regal that is mostly a third car for my kids. Arrow Buick has done some extensive work on the vehicle, not only in physical repairs and maintenance, but a recent failure of an airflow sensor caused us to need an unscheduled repair and Scott accommodated us and got the repair done quickly and us back on the road again. I appreciate the service and will continue to go to Arrow.

Great dealership

by from St. Paul, MN |

Always friendly, no pressure and very knowledgeable about their vehicles. I have bought several vehicles from Arrow over the years. I highly recommend this dealership.

Service Department

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

The service was done promptly and all recommendations came with quotes to facilitate my schedulingprocess. They did a great job.

November 6, 2014

Awesome to hear! Thank you for your business and kind words. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Always a good experience!!

by from Eagan, MN |

I have brought my vehicles into their service department for 7 years now and nothing but good things to say!! Your all great and thanks for making getting my vehicles repaired easy!!!

October 9, 2014

Thanks for sharing your kind words, Coco! We always look forward to assisting you each time you visit! Thanks again for choosing Larry Reid's Arrow for your car needs!

Rust Repair on a 4 year old Truck

by from St.Paul,MN |

Lots to follow..... My 4 year old truck is getting major door rust due to a defective seal from the factory. Still waiting to see if the dealer will fix it under warranty.. This has been going on for 5 months. I am being told its my fault there is rust. Go figure. Once this gets resolved I will let everyone know how the dealer handled it. Hopefully positive!

October 7, 2014

We can only Warranty what General Motors will pay for which, as you know, they have turned down after we asked for approval for you. Unfortunately, this is not our call. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you.

Fantastic service

by from Eagan, MN |

I love the entire service staff. They always go above and beyond.

August 16, 2014

Thanks Coco! We value your business and greatly appreciate the kind words. Thanks again for choosing us for your car needs!

Great service

by from St. Paul, Minn. |

Trustworthy, female friendly service. I can maintain my car with confidence that they will check it for safety and not advise work the car does need. Also they washed my car. Thank you.

August 2, 2014

Thanks Sienna! We were happy to assist and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Wonderful Experience

by from Saint Paul, MN |

On June 23, I had another pleasant experience at the Arrow Buick/GMC Service Department. During my service visits, I have dealt with either John or Chad, two of the Service Advisors. They are both extremely delightful and so nice to work with. And, it goes without saying that Jim Radcliffe, the Manager who conducts the ?New Owner Seminar? and always has time to stop and say hello, helps keep your customers coming back. It is evident your employees have outstanding qualifications and exceptional interpersonal skills. BTW, thank you very much for the Birthday greeting!!!

July 4, 2014

Wonderful to hear, Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. We are always happy to assist and look forward to working with you again at your next service visit! We hope you had an awesome birthday!

Great Service center

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I've been bringing my Buick to their service center for several years. The oil changes are quick and the service has always been great. I've had a couple repairs done (the car has over 130k) as well and haven't had any trouble with the items being fixed. While the service is being done, I usually hang out in the lounge area and eat some fast food breakfast/lunch and read the newspaper or watch tv. Overall I would recommend the service center. I haven't had any experience in purchasing a car from this dealership.

June 25, 2014

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Eric! We were happy to assist and look forward to working with you again at your next service visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the meantime.