Arrow Buick GMC

1111 E Highway 110, Inver Grove Hts, MN 55077

New 866-794-4714
Used 888-271-9313
Service 866-966-8906

Most comfortable Buick GMC Dealership in Minnesota - Stop in and see why!

Thanks

by from Hastings |

Thank you for a wonderful buying experience the guys were nice and answered all my questions plus found me a car I love.

Wonderful Experience

by from Saint Paul, MN |

On June 23, I had another pleasant experience at the Arrow Buick/GMC Service Department. During my service visits, I have dealt with either John or Chad, two of the Service Advisors. They are both extremely delightful and so nice to work with. And, it goes without saying that Jim Radcliffe, the Manager who conducts the ?New Owner Seminar? and always has time to stop and say hello, helps keep your customers coming back. It is evident your employees have outstanding qualifications and exceptional interpersonal skills. BTW, thank you very much for the Birthday greeting!!!

July 4, 2014

Wonderful to hear, Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. We are always happy to assist and look forward to working with you again at your next service visit! We hope you had an awesome birthday!

Great Service center

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I've been bringing my Buick to their service center for several years. The oil changes are quick and the service has always been great. I've had a couple repairs done (the car has over 130k) as well and haven't had any trouble with the items being fixed. While the service is being done, I usually hang out in the lounge area and eat some fast food breakfast/lunch and read the newspaper or watch tv. Overall I would recommend the service center. I haven't had any experience in purchasing a car from this dealership.

June 25, 2014

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Eric! We were happy to assist and look forward to working with you again at your next service visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the meantime.

What a great experience

by from Saint Paul, MN |

My recent experience in dealing with the sales team at Arrow Buick GMC was nothing less than fantastic. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Mark Z., Rich, and Marcus H. for the caring and helpful assistance I received in purchasing my pre-owned vehicle. I must admit I was nervous about purchasing a vehicle by myself for the first time at 69+ years of age. I was treated with great respect and will definitely recommend your dealership to my family and friends.

April 2, 2014

Thanks for sharing your kind words, Kathy. Mark, Rich, and Marcus are all great assets to our team and will be thrilled to see your positive feedback. We value you business and look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

Super Awesome Dealer

by from Minnesota |

We have been going here for years with service and occasional body shop repairs. It was always incredible service. Now we went back with a quick lube on one of our cars and happened to check out the used car lot while we waited. The quick lube was screamin fast but we got interested in a used vehicle so we drove it around and spoke with Mark in the used car department. Well as most know, you drive something you even have a bit of interest in and you are more likely to buy it as long as you were in the market for something new to you. Now we are a owner of a almost as good as new used car to replace our older SUV. Talk about an EZ process of trading in our SUV for the new to us used car. Can't say enough good things about the staff and facility.

January 8, 2014

This is what we like to hear! Thanks Mike. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Congrats again on your new car!

good poeple

by from Bloomington Mn |

Good team effort I was a challenge they earned the sale.

January 8, 2014

Glad we were able to get you in a new car! Thank you for sharing your comments. We hope to see you again in the future!

slightly used car

by from Sunfish Lake |

I guess I just thought it would be tough to buy a New (Used) car because I always felt less than appreciated from other stores, I have to say my mind is changed now what a great place to buy a vehicle.

January 8, 2014

We were so happy to help, Angie. Glad to hear you are delighted with your new (used) car purchase! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

Love my Vette

by from Edina Mn |

Bought my Vette from Arrow about a year ago and was impressed by how easy these people are to work with, then I went in for some minor repairs and maintience where I was Wowed by the service! keep it up and I'm a lifetime customer of Arrow.

Good dealer

by from Hastings Mn |

Just bought a new Buick Enclave from the people at Larry Reid's I could not be happier with the sale and vehicle.

Great experience

by from Woodbury |

I went in just looking to get a oil change with a coupon I drove out after two hours with a great used Buick Enclave! I'm female and have had bad car buying experiences in the past but not this time, my salesperson was very comforting even though I'm a really tough buyer he and his manger took the time I need to make a educated purchase. I'm very happy with the enclave and will tell my friends and family how well I was related at Arrow.

Great place to buy a truck!

by from Hastings |

Cool place to buy and service love my truck!!