Inver Grove Ford Lincoln

Used 888-339-3485
Service 866-513-0676

Fantastic Experience!!!!!

by from Woodbury MN |

I had a fabulous experience as I had not bought a car for 11 years. That is how long I kept my car with 216K miles and still have it as a spare. Matt Westberg was a superior salesman and I would highly recommend him. Matt is a family man and it radiates from him. He helped me with the purchase of my white C-Max Hybrid which I truly adore. The whole team was fun to be around and helpful. No one pushed me and they let me set the time line. I plan on using them for my maintenance and look forward to a long association.

September 12, 2014

Dear Lady S, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent purchase experience with our dealership. We are very happy that you were satisfied with the no-pressure sales experience that we strive to provide and that you love your new C-Max. We look forward to seeing you again for any of your automotive needs!

Great Salesman and great repairs

by from St. Paul, MN |

I have been buying or leasing cars from salesman Jim Reud since 1998 and I always have a great experience. If Mr. Reud ever left Inver Grove Ford I would have to follow him or go to a different dealership. Mr Reud is very honest and professional in every interaction I've had with him. I would also like to commend the Mgr. of the service dept. Eric Lilewski as being very fair and honest in all the dealings I've had with him.

October 13, 2014

Dear Robert, Thanks for sharing the positive experience you had working with Jim and Eric at our dealership. We are proud to hear that you found this experience to be honest, fair, and professional, as we always strive for this. Inver Grove Ford Lincoln thanks you for your business!

Excellent service experience.

by from Mason City, Iowa |

One of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. We were greeted by Quick Lane Advisor Eric Gartner, I turned around and he had someone else pulling up in a beautiful loaner car for me, I turned around again and he had someone else providing us with beverages. Mind you this was after 5 pm on a Friday night, when my engine light came on. They diagnosed my car, cleared the codes on the computer and told me I should be good to go. We drove 2.5 hours home to Iowa and they were right, the engine light stayed off and it drove fine the rest of the way home. Put your trust in Inver Grove Heights Ford Quick Lane Auto Center because they do what's right for the customer!

August 31, 2014

Dear Taurus SHO owner, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent service experience with us! We are very happy that you found our service department to be more than accommodating and are also happy to hear that your car is still driving great! Thanks again for the review, we appreciate it!

Friendly, knowledgeable sales people and staff.

by from St. Paul MN |

Had a relatively new salesman. I was impressed by how willing all of the other sales staff were to answer questions and demonstrate features. I plan to keep this car for 10 years so I hope to find the same cooperation and expertise in the service bays.

July 14, 2014

Dear PeterB, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with our dealership! We are proud of the way our sales team works together to assist our customers and each other. We strive to provide that same level of customer service throughout the dealership and we are positive that you will see the same cooperation and expertise in the service bay! Thank you for choosing Inver Grove Ford Lincoln and enjoy your new ride!

Jeff Lowell was a great salesperson

by from Inver Grove Hghts. MN |

Jeff Lowell was a great salesperson and we would send people we know to him everytime

new truck

by from Inver Grove Hieghts, mn |

Jeff Lowell is awesome, we felt we were being treated with honesty after just a few minutes. Dennis the menace did ok, took him awhile but he came around after 5 - 6 hours.

July 14, 2014

Dear Al and Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with our dealership! We are happy that your experience was positive and honest throughout! Thank you again for choosing Inver Grove Ford Lincoln and enjoy your new ride!

Great dealer for a great used car

by from St. Paul, mn |

Bought a used saturn vue from Aaron last week, and had a great time! Fun guy with lots of knowledge about his invintory. Got to know us and recommended the perfect car for our needs. Best of all, gave us a great price!!! Will be back again!

July 14, 2014

Dear Happyvue, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with our dealership! We are very happy that we were able to get you the perfect car for your needs at a great price! Thank you again for choosing Inver Grove Ford Lincoln and enjoy your new ride!

Excellent customer service

by from St Paul, mn |

My car died. Within hours, we had another vehicle on the road thanks to Jim Rued.I would recommend him to anyone needing a vehicle

June 28, 2014

Dear Conner, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with our dealership and for the 5 STAR rating! We are very happy that Mr. Rued was able to get you into a new vehicle very quickly! Thank you again for choosing Inver Grove Ford Lincoln and we hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

First impressions are always lasting impressions!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Inver Grove Ford hit the mark when talking about professionalism and hospitality! J.J. was very attentive and made sure our questions were answered. Throughout the truck purchase, we had a pleasant experience. We would recommend this dealership to anyone!

June 28, 2014

Dear S.A.M., Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with our dealership and for the 5 STAR rating! We are very happy that you were provided with the customer service and assistance you deserved during your purchasing experience! We thank you for the recommendation and look forward to serving you again. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Used car purchase

by from Anoka, MN |

We had a great buying experience from Jim A at the used car dept. He was very helpful

August 26, 2013

Hi SJS, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are happy that you had a positive experience and that your sales consultant was able to help you through the entire process. Thank you again for choosing Inver Grove Ford Lincoln and we look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs!

Service & Product Excellence

by from St. Paul, MN |

My car died on a Sunday (2-17-13), and Mike Saxon had me in a dream-car, driving off the lot by Wednesday night. He put forth tremendous effort and made me feel that meeting my needs was important. He showed me trust. He listened and asked probing questions to zero-in on what vehicle would best suit my needs. I LOVE MY CAR from Inver Grove Ford Lincoln. It's a Ford Fusion 2008 and he cut the milage IN HALF, comparing my dead car to my new one. It has fancy "bells & whistles" that are fun and exciting, such as a 6-CD changer, a moon roof and voice activated commands. He spent an extra 10-20 minutes at the end of my night, to ensure I understood how to operate all the vitial and non-essential features. We sat in the car together and drilled down each features' operation and use. Due to the efforts of Mike Saxon and IG Ford Lincoln, I will aggressively recommend their services to anyone who will listen, and I personally will NEVER go anywhere else! THANK YOU.