Inver Grove Ford Lincoln

Service 866-513-0676

Family Owned, Value Driven

Fantastic Experience!!!!!

by from Woodbury MN |

I had a fabulous experience as I had not bought a car for 11 years. That is how long I kept my car with 216K miles and still have it as a spare. Matt Westberg was a superior salesman and I would highly recommend him. Matt is a family man and it radiates from him. He helped me with the purchase of my white C-Max Hybrid which I truly adore. The whole team was fun to be around and helpful. No one pushed me and they let me set the time line. I plan on using them for my maintenance and look forward to a long association.

September 12, 2014

Dear Lady S, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent purchase experience with our dealership. We are very happy that you were satisfied with the no-pressure sales experience that we strive to provide and that you love your new C-Max. We look forward to seeing you again for any of your automotive needs!

Great Experince

by from South St Paul, MN |

Our Salesperson was very helpful and knowledge. It was a good experince. Matt was very patient salesperson.

March 2, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience at Inver Grove Ford Lincoln. We are glad that Matt was able to help you with your purchase. Our dealership looks forward to seeing you again!

by from Oakdale, MN |

I was thinking of trading my 98 Lincoln for several months, but just never found the right car for my needs. Until I found this 2005 Lincoln with all the service records intact and it is in like new condition.... What a great find this car was,, and Scott was able to help get the deal done for me. Thank You!! Bill

February 20, 2015

Bill, we are glad that we could help you with this great find. We appreciate you sharing the experience you had with Scott and our dealership. Inver Grove Ford Lincoln says "Thank You" to you and we hope you enjoy the 2005 Lincoln!

IGH Ford Goes the Extra Mile...

by from Afton, MN |

My 2009 GMC Acadia literally died within a 1/2 mile of my home due to a problematic/expense timing chain issue that was 20,000 outside of warranty. While I loved the interior design/features of this car for my busy, active family, it unfortunately required more repairs/expense than we had hoped, so we just couldn't justify the $2,500+ repair. With that in mind, since my husband LOVES his F-150, we went to IGH Ford to see the new 2015 Explorers and were THRILLED with the terrific crossover design, no longer on a truck chassis, which created the interior features/roominess/flexibility we wanted and also the Ford reliability to back it up. However, we wanted a specific exterior and interior color combination and IGH Ford went above and beyond to track down exactly what we wanted and got it onsite in very short notice having everything ready for us in short order. The staff at IGH Ford was on top of all of the details and we are thrilled with our new 2015 Explorer.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing! If you are thrilled with your new 2015 Ford Explorer, then we are thrilled too! We are happy that we could take good care of you and get your family into the vehicle you wanted. Inver Grove Ford Lincoln hopes you enjoy the new ride and we look forward to assisting you with any future automotive needs!

Great Experience

by from Mendota Heights, MN |

We recently purchased a Lincoln MKZ we are absolutely delighted with. Matt Westberg and Ed Rappaport were helpful, informational, friendly and truly professional. At no time did we feel any "sales" pressure. Each time we visited the dealership from the charming receptionist, all the sales staff, and the finance manager treated us respectfully and with a smile. They made this car buying experience a delightful one.

January 30, 2015

It is terrific to know that you enjoyed your experience here at Inver Grove Ford Lincoln. We are glad that our staff was able to help you in a professional, friendly and respectful manner. Making our customers happy means a great deal to us, so we appreciate you sharing that you found your experience at our dealership to be delightful. Thanks Kathy and Bill!Keep enjoying your new Lincoln MKZ and Inver Grove Ford Lincoln looks forward to seeing you again!

Positive experience in Sales, Finance, and Service

by from Lakeville, MN |

Looking for a new car in October 2014. Always been a GM guy but decided I wanted Ford. A mechanic friend referred me to Inver Grove Ford, gave me a couple managers names to meet with. We went there and one of the managers assigned us to Matt Westberg. Matt immediately made us feel welcome, and he listened closely as we described our situation. We were in the process of a convoluted trade between our current car and our daughter's car. Matt helped us navigate a couple new Ford models, even steered us to a used Lincoln that we did consider for a short time. Based on our travel needs we decided upon a Taurus, and they had one on the lot with our color and option choices. We would have been willing to work a dealer trade of our particular choice of a Taurus was on a different lot. We had decided to work with Matt no matter what, at that point. Matt understood our trade in situation and he referred us to Finance Manager Jean Holm. Jean knew exactly what to do, she guided us through the paperwork, and 3 months later found a re-finance package for us that we went with. Jean took it upon herself to handle all the title intricacies of our trade-in that included title transfers between two used cars and the new car. The day we picked up the car Technology Coordinator Meghan Farley sat with us and explained the technology package, something that was new to us. Then a month later Meghan and the Service Manager put on a clinic for new car owners, and they impressed upon us the quality of people that Inver Grove Ford provides for customers. In January 2015 before we embarked on a 3-month road excursion we brought the car in for routine oil and tire maintenance, plus we had a warranty replacement job for one of the seat belts. Over the phone the scheduler, Cal, made sure our service would run smoothly. We dealt with Randy Gonzalez, a new Service Advisor. Randy was being trained in by Eric. Randy knew his business, it's just that he was new to Inver Grove Ford. The 2 of them worked well together, and it was clear that Eric wanted everything done just right while Randy wanted me to know that he and the Service Department would take care of us and our vehicle from that day and beyond. Inver Grove Ford is not the nearest Ford dealership to our home but I'm confident that we made the right choice of a dealership. I'm excited by the Ford product. With employees like Matt, Jean, Meghan, Randy , Eric and Cal, I strongly recommend Inver Grove Ford for purchase and service.

January 30, 2015

Tom, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave such a pleasant review about your experience at Inver Grove Ford Lincoln. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it! It's wonderful to know that Matt, Jean, Meghan, Randy, Eric, Cal and Inver Grove Ford Lincoln have been able to take stellar care of you and your needs. Our entire staff makes it a priority to provide our customers with a quality experience that they are satisfied with, so your positive remarks are deeply appreciated. We are lucky to have such great customers like you. Thank you for allowing us to be your choice of dealership. Our team looks forward to serving you in the future; until then, enjoy your new Ford!

Best Auto sales person i have ever worked with.

by from St. Paul, MN |

This is the best experience buying a car I have ever had. My sales man, Matt Westberg, was par excellence. Matt listened, offered advice, but was never pushy. I told him on my first visit that I was not quite ready to buy, but needed six more weeks. Matt did not bug me with calls or email while I was deciding. Matt is the only salesman who also presented invoice sheets which were understandable to me and in great detail. When I went in to buy the car Matt had everything ready and again presented all the special discounts and promotions. After the purchase Matt followed up to be sure all was as I expected. would go back to Inver Grove Ford and Matt for all future purchases. GREAT EXPERIENCE

January 30, 2015

Joe, what a wonderful review to read today! Matt and the rest of the team at Inver Grove Ford Lincoln really appreciate it. Our dealership is proud to hear you say that this was the best car buying experience you have had. We are also proud to have supportive and great customers like you. It means a lot to us. We thank you for the kind words and look forward to serving you in the future!

Another easy transaction

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

Just picked up my 3rd new vehicle from Jim Rued, as usually everything went smoothly and I am enjoying my new Fusion.

January 30, 2015

We are excited that you're enjoying the new Fusion! We appreciate you taking the time to share the easy experience you had while working with Jim at our dealership. It is awesome that he was able to take good care of you during your vehicle purchases. Inver Grove Ford Lincoln would like to take the time to say thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience!

by from St. Paul |

I thought Matt did a great job explaining the process and being very helpful in the follow-up. When things got turned over to the other departments it got a little repetitive and felt a little pushy to get additional things added to the agreement but even months after the purchase Matt's follow-up has been appreciative. Definitely recommend him to anyone shopping online for a car, he's great to chat with and is realistic on the deals being offered and how he can improve them for you.

January 30, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience here. It is great to read how much you liked working with Matt while at our dealership and through follow-up afterwards, too. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope you are enjoying the start of 2015!

Matt W is Great!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Matt was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with the cars. I would just suggest sticking with the same sales representative the entire time. I think its worth going to Matt W from the beginning.

January 30, 2015

Brad, thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review about your experience at Inver Grove Ford Lincoln. It is great that you found Matt to be friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with. We are happy he could readily assist you throughout your purchase. Thanks again and we look forward to being there for any of your future automotive needs!

Honest dealership! Cares about the customer!

by from Woodbury, MN |

We have worked with Matt Westberg for years when buying our cars. He listens to what we want! Love my new Lincoln MKC!

January 30, 2015

We thank you for your continued business and appreciate you sharing your enjoyable experience working with Matt at our dealership. And, we love that you love your Lincoln MKC! Inver Grove Ford Lincoln looks forward to seeing you again!