Inver Grove Ford Lincoln

Service 866-513-0676

Family Owned, Value Driven

Fantastic Experience!!!!!

by from Woodbury MN |

I had a fabulous experience as I had not bought a car for 11 years. That is how long I kept my car with 216K miles and still have it as a spare. Matt Westberg was a superior salesman and I would highly recommend him. Matt is a family man and it radiates from him. He helped me with the purchase of my white C-Max Hybrid which I truly adore. The whole team was fun to be around and helpful. No one pushed me and they let me set the time line. I plan on using them for my maintenance and look forward to a long association.

Inver Grove Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Dear Lady S, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent purchase experience with our dealership. We are very happy that you were satisfied with the no-pressure sales experience that we strive to provide and that you love your new C-Max. We look forward to seeing you again for any of your automotive needs!

Positive experience in Sales, Finance, and Service

by from Lakeville, MN |

Looking for a new car in October 2014. Always been a GM guy but decided I wanted Ford. A mechanic friend referred me to Inver Grove Ford, gave me a couple managers names to meet with. We went there and one of the managers assigned us to Matt Westberg. Matt immediately made us feel welcome, and he listened closely as we described our situation. We were in the process of a convoluted trade between our current car and our daughter's car. Matt helped us navigate a couple new Ford models, even steered us to a used Lincoln that we did consider for a short time. Based on our travel needs we decided upon a Taurus, and they had one on the lot with our color and option choices. We would have been willing to work a dealer trade of our particular choice of a Taurus was on a different lot. We had decided to work with Matt no matter what, at that point. Matt understood our trade in situation and he referred us to Finance Manager Jean Holm. Jean knew exactly what to do, she guided us through the paperwork, and 3 months later found a re-finance package for us that we went with. Jean took it upon herself to handle all the title intricacies of our trade-in that included title transfers between two used cars and the new car. The day we picked up the car Technology Coordinator Meghan Farley sat with us and explained the technology package, something that was new to us. Then a month later Meghan and the Service Manager put on a clinic for new car owners, and they impressed upon us the quality of people that Inver Grove Ford provides for customers. In January 2015 before we embarked on a 3-month road excursion we brought the car in for routine oil and tire maintenance, plus we had a warranty replacement job for one of the seat belts. Over the phone the scheduler, Cal, made sure our service would run smoothly. We dealt with Randy Gonzalez, a new Service Advisor. Randy was being trained in by Eric. Randy knew his business, it's just that he was new to Inver Grove Ford. The 2 of them worked well together, and it was clear that Eric wanted everything done just right while Randy wanted me to know that he and the Service Department would take care of us and our vehicle from that day and beyond. Inver Grove Ford is not the nearest Ford dealership to our home but I'm confident that we made the right choice of a dealership. I'm excited by the Ford product. With employees like Matt, Jean, Meghan, Randy , Eric and Cal, I strongly recommend Inver Grove Ford for purchase and service.

Best Auto sales person i have ever worked with.

by from St. Paul, MN |

This is the best experience buying a car I have ever had. My sales man, Matt Westberg, was par excellence. Matt listened, offered advice, but was never pushy. I told him on my first visit that I was not quite ready to buy, but needed six more weeks. Matt did not bug me with calls or email while I was deciding. Matt is the only salesman who also presented invoice sheets which were understandable to me and in great detail. When I went in to buy the car Matt had everything ready and again presented all the special discounts and promotions. After the purchase Matt followed up to be sure all was as I expected. would go back to Inver Grove Ford and Matt for all future purchases. GREAT EXPERIENCE

Another easy transaction

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

Just picked up my 3rd new vehicle from Jim Rued, as usually everything went smoothly and I am enjoying my new Fusion.

Great Experience!

by from St. Paul |

I thought Matt did a great job explaining the process and being very helpful in the follow-up. When things got turned over to the other departments it got a little repetitive and felt a little pushy to get additional things added to the agreement but even months after the purchase Matt's follow-up has been appreciative. Definitely recommend him to anyone shopping online for a car, he's great to chat with and is realistic on the deals being offered and how he can improve them for you.

Matt W is Great!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Matt was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with the cars. I would just suggest sticking with the same sales representative the entire time. I think its worth going to Matt W from the beginning.

Honest dealership! Cares about the customer!

by from Woodbury, MN |

We have worked with Matt Westberg for years when buying our cars. He listens to what we want! Love my new Lincoln MKC!

Buy from Matt-- You will be Satisfied

by from Nampa, Idaho |

Matt Westberg listened to my needs and did not pressure me into buying a vehicle. He kept personal information confidential. It's evident he enjoys working with people by his ability to communicate effectively with me, and by his ability to coordinate with others working at Inver Grove Ford.

Matt Westberg-Salesperson

by from River Falls Wicsonsin |

This is the second truck I have bought from Matt in the last couple of years. I went back the second time just so I could have Matt make the experience easy. He is is polite, informative and honest and understands my busy schedule. He got it all done for me oin record time and I got a fair shake all the way through.

Awesome dealer to do business with!!!!

by from St.Paul,mn. |

Bought a Shelby from Matt Westberg last fall. Matt was very professional in the way he handled the transaction and made me very comfortable during the whole process! Five star sales and service!

Web sale worked great!

by from Kasson, MN |

I was moving to the U.S. from Australia. I went through the 'web sales' links. The sales representative was very helpful and had the car waiting for me to pick up the day after I arrived in the country. Easy process, straight forward and exactly what I wanted...when I wanted it.

Inver Grove Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 18, 2015

Thanks for leaving a positive review! Inver Grove Ford Lincoln is happy to hear that you got the vehicle you wanted when you wanted it. We appreciate your choice to do business with us. We hope you are enjoying both the car and your time here!