Midfield Motor Company

500 Bessemer Super Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35228

Used 877-736-5644

Exceeded Expectations

by from McCalla, AL |

I couldn't have asked for a better, smoother experience. They've taken really good care of me and walked me through the whole process. They didn't have the car I wanted but Shane took my credit information and got me preapproved and promised to have me a car with in 48hrs. They exceeded my expectations and had me a car within 24hrs. Shane took great care of me and I couldn't be happier!

Great Service

by from Birminhgam, AL |

I was treated like a Queen at Midfield Motors. They helped me get into my new to me Lexus. They made me feel so welcome and had me out on the road in no time. I recommend you buying from Midfield Motors! I will buy again!!

GREAT COMMUNICATION, BETTER THAN EXPECTED

by from JEFFERSON CITY MO |

THE FOLKS AT MIDFIELD MOTORS WENT THE EXTRA MILE, I TRAVELED FROM MISSOUR TO PURCHASE FROM THEM, THEY RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY, TOOK EXTRA PHOTOS OF THE VEHICLE THAT I HAD QUESTIONS ABOUT, KEPT IN TOUCH WHILE I WAS IN TRAVEL MODE, PICKED ME UP AT THE AIRPORT, AND DELIVERED AS PROMISED. FAMILY OWNED DEALERSHIP WITH GREAT FOLKS, SHANE, JASON, MS. VANESSA, AND EVEN TODD WELCOMED ME WITH OPEN ARMS. THEY EVEN CALLED/TEXT TO MAKE SURE I MADE IT BACK TO MISSOURI AND ASKED IF EVERTHING WENT WELL, THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME, WOULD DEFINETLY PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN!!