Stillwater Motors

5900 Stillwater Blvd N, Stillwater, MN 55082

New 888-929-8762
Used 888-707-9196
Service 855-208-6456

Right on the corner, right on the price!

The best car buying experience I have had

by from Oakdale MN |

I just bought a 2014 Silverado High Country model from Stillwater Motors. This place was by far the best as far as any experience that I have had purchasing a vehicle. We went in one Saturday not realizing that they had closed at 5 that day, it was near 5:30. Mike, the sales manager was there and greeted us, he did not rush us, asked questions and was very interested in what we wanted. We felt bad that it was after hours but he was there to help us. The following Friday I sent out a flurry of emails through a website to several dealerships detailing what I was looking for. Steve Step from Stillwater responded to our email, I explained that we had spoken with Mike the previous Saturday. Mike remembered us and what we were looking for including my color choice, the White Diamond TriCoat. Steve and Mike shot us back a price, we took my Avalanche in for them to look at for a trade (8 years old and still a great truck, but I wanted a newer one) They wrote up the trade agreement and pricing on the truck I liked and we went to a few other dealerships. None as friendly as Stillwater and none as non pressure as Stillwater. We called Steve back 45 minutes before the dealership closed and said we were buying the truck from them. We then rushed back to Stillwater to finalize a few details, like adding running boards and a bed cover, along with dealing with financing. We were pre qualified through our credit union, but Stillwater beat the interest rate by .20%. We arranged to pick up the truck and sign final papers on Monday. It was all very easy, and we were in and out within an hour. I love my truck and I really love Stillwater Motors, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Again, it was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Thank you so much Guys! You have a customer for many years to come.

April 10, 2014

Thanks for the review, Mary! We are glad we made the process of purchasing your High Country easy. We like to take time with our customers to find what they want. Enjoy your new Silverado!

Great place to do business

by from Lake Elmo, MN |

I just completed my first lease of a new Buick from Stillwater Motors. All contacts were extremely helpful and professional, especially the Sales person, Hank.We managed to get the job done in less than 24 hours, with a minimum of the dreaded HAGGLING.

May 26, 2014

Hank is one of our best! Enjoy your new Buick.

Great People, Great Price!

by from Stillwater, MN |

Great Dealership...and even better people to deal with. Never have had an issue with Stillwater Motors and I have been dealing with them for over 30 years.

May 6, 2014

Thanks Dean! We love to make you happy. Enjoy your new vehicles.

Purchasing my new car

by from Oakdale,MN |

I decided on Friday April 25th 2014 I was going to buy my new car. First on my venture I stopped by the dodge dealership in Lake Elmo, MN and was treated very poorly. first they quoted me a price which was several thousand dollars more then their advertised price and then when I questioned that they basically told me my money was no good at their dealership. Then I went to Stillwater Motors. As I walked through the door I was treated with respect and class. The sales rep that came up to me, told me he would assist me in finding my new car. He went above and beyond the call of duty and when all was said and done I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Cruze. I have given them praise to hundreds of people so far and plan on sending a lot of customers their way. Thank you stillwater motors.

April 30, 2014

Glad we could help you find the right vehicle, Mr Franek! Thanks for the great review and we hope you enjoy your new Cruze.

Couple enoying life after 57 Years of Marriage

by from Stillwater, MN |

Price was competitive, salesman Norm Peterson was knowledgeable & nice to deal with, owner stopped by on two occasions advising that he appreciated our business & we got our Chevy Equinox that we're happy with.

Couple enoying life after 57 Years of Marriage

May 1, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience Ed & Lila. DJ enjoys interacting with his customers. Thanks for choosing us!

Stillwater Motors - car buying with Hank

by from Stillwater, MN |

Salesman Hank was great. No pressure, just answered my questions. Thanks Hank!

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the review! We strive to provide a no pressure atmosphere to find your next vehicle. Enjoy!

Great Experience

by from Eagan MN |

Salesman had lots of patience as we looked at used cars and could not fine the one we wanted, He took time to explain all out options and after we bought the car, spent a good deal of time explaining all the features. He has been helpful since in answering questions. The facility is very nice and has a receptionist that is apparently well trained and helpful.

April 24, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Kathy! Glad to hear you had a great experience.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Lindstrom,mn |

I have purchased new and used vehicles from Stillwater Motors over the years. I have never been disappointed with the purchases or repairs. The people that I have been in contact with are professional and courteous.

April 17, 2014

Thanks for the review, Greg! Great to hear you are pleased with our service and sales departments.

We highly recommend Kevin!

by from Woodbury, MN |

Hi Stillwater Motors! We purchased a 2014 Encore from Stillwater Motors on April 5th, and were very pleased with our sales person Kevin McCauley. Kevin was very polite, and very knowledgeable. He explained in detail all aspects of our Encore. After the purchase of our car, we had more questions about operation of some of the equipment. He seemed more than willing to show us how, and did. Kevin also said if anything else came up to just call him! We highly recommend Kevin!

April 10, 2014

Thanks for the great review! The Encore is one of our most popular compact SUV's and we are glad Kevin did such a great job presenting your options - he is one of our best.

Best Dealership in the Midwest!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

After recently moving states, it came time to buy a vehicle. After months of searching in the area, we couldn't find a dealer that was up front with us about pricing, and had great customer service. We decided to go purchase our vehicle from our hometown a state away! The price was significantly lower, and they did a fabulous job working with us to make sure everything would run smoothly. We just picked our new car up this past weekend & we couldn't be happier! The customer service was awesome, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

April 10, 2014

Thanks for the review! Through our website and all our advertising we strive to be as transparent as possible so you know what is possible when you come in to our store and don't have any 'surprises'. Enjoy your new vehicle!