Stillwater Motors

5900 Stillwater Blvd N, Stillwater, MN 55082

New 866-494-8516
Used 866-415-1265

The best car buying experience I have had

by from Oakdale MN |

I just bought a 2014 Silverado High Country model from Stillwater Motors. This place was by far the best as far as any experience that I have had purchasing a vehicle. We went in one Saturday not realizing that they had closed at 5 that day, it was near 5:30. Mike, the sales manager was there and greeted us, he did not rush us, asked questions and was very interested in what we wanted. We felt bad that it was after hours but he was there to help us. The following Friday I sent out a flurry of emails through a website to several dealerships detailing what I was looking for. Steve Step from Stillwater responded to our email, I explained that we had spoken with Mike the previous Saturday. Mike remembered us and what we were looking for including my color choice, the White Diamond TriCoat. Steve and Mike shot us back a price, we took my Avalanche in for them to look at for a trade (8 years old and still a great truck, but I wanted a newer one) They wrote up the trade agreement and pricing on the truck I liked and we went to a few other dealerships. None as friendly as Stillwater and none as non pressure as Stillwater. We called Steve back 45 minutes before the dealership closed and said we were buying the truck from them. We then rushed back to Stillwater to finalize a few details, like adding running boards and a bed cover, along with dealing with financing. We were pre qualified through our credit union, but Stillwater beat the interest rate by .20%. We arranged to pick up the truck and sign final papers on Monday. It was all very easy, and we were in and out within an hour. I love my truck and I really love Stillwater Motors, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Again, it was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Thank you so much Guys! You have a customer for many years to come.

April 10, 2014

Thanks for the review, Mary! We are glad we made the process of purchasing your High Country easy. We like to take time with our customers to find what they want. Enjoy your new Silverado!

Great service / easy to keep car maintained

by from Saint Paul, MN |

The ease of coordinating an appointment online will make me more likely to maintain my vehicle. They also reminded me of the remaining free oil changes on my account, which had been forgotten.

Reliable

by from Stillwater, MN |

Everything great. Please reset odometer and temperature back when you are finished. I always get a percentage of usable oil message.

great car buying experience

by from woodbury mn |

the whole buying process from start to finish was smooth as silk no pressure no headaches.. my salesman corey moutrey was one of the best car salesman i have ever dealt with and i have been buying cars for 42 years. also there was no pressure from the finance guy to buy extended waranties etc.. if any of my family or friends ever want to buy a new buick or chevrolet i would refer them to corey moutrey at stillwater motors.

Clean and ready for the job

by from Stillwater, MN |

I am always greeted with a smile and courtesy. The staff is pleasant and knowledgeable and there is no waiting.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Stillwater, Minnesota |

I purchased a 2015 Stingray Corvette. It was a custom order and Stillwater Motors made it a wonderful experience! They walked me though the entire process, kept me informed, made it easy and flawless. Very enjoyable experience!

Very satisfied with new vehicle purchase

by from Stillwater, MN |

Our salesman John, was very helpful and professional with our recent new car purchase. Every team member that we dealt with was courteous and genuinely concerned that we were completely satisfied. I have bought multiple vehicles from Stillwater Motors and had them all serviced there as well. Very happy to do business with them.

May 20, 2015

Michael, Thanks for the feedback. We thank you so much for your loyalty to Stillwater Motors. People like you have kept us in business for more than 93 years.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Stillwater, Minnesota |

We called first and spoke with Jim regarding a vehicle we were interested in. He explained everything on the phone and we scheduled a day/time to meet with him. He was ready to show us our vehicle, answered all our questions, and made us feel relaxed. He even bought us Cokes and kept us informed during the entire procedure. This was the least stressful car buying experience that we have ever had.

May 20, 2015

Linda, First, thanks for the feedback! Jim does an excellent job helping you find the right vehicle as painless as possible. Enjoy your new vehicle and thanks for purchasing at Stillwater Motors!

Corvette Transmission Fluid Change and Anti Freeze

by from Woodbury, MN 55125 |

I had called last year about a transmission fluid changa and was told the change included a change in shift kit, wasn't sure whether or not I wanted the kit. No mention of the kit this year. Was the kit installed? Not knowing one way or the other is why I lowered the quality rating.

Stillwater Motors Service Team in Action

by from Stillwater, Mn |

Sorry I was unable to respond sooner as I was out of town. About my recent service experience, it was special in that it involved a team action. It started with the usual expert service guidance that Frank provides for my Tahoe's maintenance and advice on what to do to keep my Tahoe in showroom condition. Once the scheduled maintenance was completed, my Tahoe was turned over to the auto body shop for a part replacement that Todd ordered in time for this to be done in a single appointment. When I arrived, Frank initiated my service and then became extremely busy and successfully helping other customers with critical issues. During that time, I want to thank Jon and Chris for their assistance with ensuring that the maintenance was done and my vehicle moved to the auto body garage in a timely manner, while they were servicing their customers too. I also want to thank the Tech for doing a good job on the maintenance side and completing his thorough inspection. On the auto body side, I thank Todd for the work he did and a special thank you to Dixie for her efforts in helping meet my showroom criteria. She went out of her way to do so and it was an extra effort that I really appreciated. Final thanks to Frank and Dixie for aligning efforts and exceeding my expectations. Thank you!

Great service

by from Stillwater, MN |

Jon, the Service Technician always does a great job! He made sure that all service I needed when the vehicle was in was accounted for. One of the things I had done was the Auto Butler; once again, an excellent job!

May 19, 2015

Thanks for the feedback, Terri! Jon does always do a great job. We are glad you are happy with our service!