Stillwater Motors

5900 Stillwater Blvd N, Stillwater, MN 55082

all around great place

by from cottage grove mn |

I am a divorced woman and this is the 1st vehicle I had to buy on my own. I felt very comfortable with "John" as he was not pushy and was very helpful and didn't try to take advantage of me not knowing what I was doing, or that I didn't know what things to look for or questions to ask. I would definitely go back there and will refer my friends to them.

Great place to do business

by from Lake Elmo, MN |

I just completed my first lease of a new Buick from Stillwater Motors. All contacts were extremely helpful and professional, especially the Sales person, Hank.We managed to get the job done in less than 24 hours, with a minimum of the dreaded HAGGLING.

May 26, 2014

Hank is one of our best! Enjoy your new Buick.

Great People, Great Price!

by from Stillwater, MN |

Great Dealership...and even better people to deal with. Never have had an issue with Stillwater Motors and I have been dealing with them for over 30 years.

May 6, 2014

Thanks Dean! We love to make you happy. Enjoy your new vehicles.

Purchasing my new car

by from Oakdale,MN |

I decided on Friday April 25th 2014 I was going to buy my new car. First on my venture I stopped by the dodge dealership in Lake Elmo, MN and was treated very poorly. first they quoted me a price which was several thousand dollars more then their advertised price and then when I questioned that they basically told me my money was no good at their dealership. Then I went to Stillwater Motors. As I walked through the door I was treated with respect and class. The sales rep that came up to me, told me he would assist me in finding my new car. He went above and beyond the call of duty and when all was said and done I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Cruze. I have given them praise to hundreds of people so far and plan on sending a lot of customers their way. Thank you stillwater motors.

April 30, 2014

Glad we could help you find the right vehicle, Mr Franek! Thanks for the great review and we hope you enjoy your new Cruze.

Couple enoying life after 57 Years of Marriage

by from Stillwater, MN |

Price was competitive, salesman Norm Peterson was knowledgeable & nice to deal with, owner stopped by on two occasions advising that he appreciated our business & we got our Chevy Equinox that we're happy with.

Couple enoying life after 57 Years of Marriage

May 1, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience Ed & Lila. DJ enjoys interacting with his customers. Thanks for choosing us!

Stillwater Motors - car buying with Hank

by from Stillwater, MN |

Salesman Hank was great. No pressure, just answered my questions. Thanks Hank!

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the review! We strive to provide a no pressure atmosphere to find your next vehicle. Enjoy!

Great Experience

by from Eagan MN |

Salesman had lots of patience as we looked at used cars and could not fine the one we wanted, He took time to explain all out options and after we bought the car, spent a good deal of time explaining all the features. He has been helpful since in answering questions. The facility is very nice and has a receptionist that is apparently well trained and helpful.

April 24, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Kathy! Glad to hear you had a great experience.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Lindstrom,mn |

I have purchased new and used vehicles from Stillwater Motors over the years. I have never been disappointed with the purchases or repairs. The people that I have been in contact with are professional and courteous.

April 17, 2014

Thanks for the review, Greg! Great to hear you are pleased with our service and sales departments.

We highly recommend Kevin!

by from Woodbury, MN |

Hi Stillwater Motors! We purchased a 2014 Encore from Stillwater Motors on April 5th, and were very pleased with our sales person Kevin McCauley. Kevin was very polite, and very knowledgeable. He explained in detail all aspects of our Encore. After the purchase of our car, we had more questions about operation of some of the equipment. He seemed more than willing to show us how, and did. Kevin also said if anything else came up to just call him! We highly recommend Kevin!

April 10, 2014

Thanks for the great review! The Encore is one of our most popular compact SUV's and we are glad Kevin did such a great job presenting your options - he is one of our best.