Stillwater Motors

5900 Stillwater Blvd N, Stillwater, MN 55082

New 866-494-8516 New 866-494-8516
Used 866-415-1265 Used 866-415-1265
Service 888-867-7810 Service 888-867-7810

The best car buying experience I have had

by from Oakdale MN |

I just bought a 2014 Silverado High Country model from Stillwater Motors. This place was by far the best as far as any experience that I have had purchasing a vehicle. We went in one Saturday not realizing that they had closed at 5 that day, it was near 5:30. Mike, the sales manager was there and greeted us, he did not rush us, asked questions and was very interested in what we wanted. We felt bad that it was after hours but he was there to help us. The following Friday I sent out a flurry of emails through a website to several dealerships detailing what I was looking for. Steve Step from Stillwater responded to our email, I explained that we had spoken with Mike the previous Saturday. Mike remembered us and what we were looking for including my color choice, the White Diamond TriCoat. Steve and Mike shot us back a price, we took my Avalanche in for them to look at for a trade (8 years old and still a great truck, but I wanted a newer one) They wrote up the trade agreement and pricing on the truck I liked and we went to a few other dealerships. None as friendly as Stillwater and none as non pressure as Stillwater. We called Steve back 45 minutes before the dealership closed and said we were buying the truck from them. We then rushed back to Stillwater to finalize a few details, like adding running boards and a bed cover, along with dealing with financing. We were pre qualified through our credit union, but Stillwater beat the interest rate by .20%. We arranged to pick up the truck and sign final papers on Monday. It was all very easy, and we were in and out within an hour. I love my truck and I really love Stillwater Motors, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Again, it was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Thank you so much Guys! You have a customer for many years to come.

Stillwater Motors responded to this review

April 10, 2014

Thanks for the review, Mary! We are glad we made the process of purchasing your High Country easy. We like to take time with our customers to find what they want. Enjoy your new Silverado!

Excellent service, as always!

by from Stillwater, Mn |

Fast, efficient service on my oil change, and without scheduling in advance.

My new truck

by from Amery, WI |

I purchased a new vehicle for myself, well at least it was new to me, after a couple weeks I noticed the transmission seemed to be acting different, not all the time but every once in a while with no reason. Brought it in and the Transmission was messed up, Stillwater motors took care of the problem and I'm back on the road. I can't thank them enough. Bob Janis, Amery, WI

We just bought a car!

by from Stillwater, MN |

The people we worked with were great! Lots of fun and willing to be helpful in any way that they could.

Great Service

by from Stillwater, MN |

My tire was going flat on my way home from work. They got me right in and within 30 minutes my tire was fixed and I was on my way home.

Great service

by from Stillwater, Minn |

Very friendly and helpful 2nd new vehicle I have bought in a year. Tim was a great sales person, and very open to questions.

Stillwater Motors a Stillwater Icon

by from Stillwater, Mn |

The technician how installed my fog lights did an excellent job. I also had a rental car that was fun to drive.

great service

by from Somerset WI |

I was just in for the first oil change on my Buick Verano. Staff was very polite, prompt & helpful.

Great people nice atmosphere and very helpful

by from Hastings Mn 55033 |

My experience was great at your dealership the staff was friendly and Jim Boening was a great salesmen I highly recommend Stillwater motors and I am very happy with my new truck THANK YOU VERY MUCH. TOM SNYDER┐┐

great salesman,friendly, informative

by from stillwater, mn |

Scott was a great salesman went over everything in SUV and was wonderful. Brian in finance was wonderful as well he was fast, explained things really well. The whole experience was great thanks again