A&B Auto

Used 877-790-0991

Buy Here Pay Here!

Great buying experience

by from Lakewood Colorado |

I found them on line/internet saw a couple of SUVs went to check them out test drove a vehicle and they gave me a great deal financed me and I do not have great credit also helped me with insurance and before I drove off they made sure all fluids were topped off - I would buy from them again!

great friendly nice clean cars

by from Denver Colorado |

Over all a great buying experience!! A very friendly family ran business - great selection and clean inventory!!

Great Buy here Pay here

by from Denver,CO |

I found the car I was looking for for a long time, I dont have a great credit history, and this dealership was able to finance me with a really min down payment.

Great service, good price!

by from Nebraska |

I found my favorite car online, the price was right so I contacted the dealer. He set me up with a good deal with a perfect price OTD so Iasked if it was possible if he would pick me up from the airport as I would have to fly in form a different state. He said yes, the next day I was there, greeted by their sale man at the airport. Drove me back 20 some miles back to the dealership where I was greeted by an impossibly immaculate car. I'd do business with them, they have great service, and even took the extra step to pick me up from the airport to get me to the dealership. No frill, and great service!