Maplewood Toyota

2873 Maplewood Dr, Maplewood, MN 55109

Used 651-482-1322

I had a great experience buying my car with Yee.

by from faribault |

Yee Vue has provided me with a great service beyond my expectation. I would 100% recommend my family and friends to come to Mapplewood toyota. Thank you Mr. Yee Vue and all Maplewood Toyota.

One bad apple

by from St Paul, MN |

I have purchased two new Toyotas in the past few years. I have been satisfied for the most part, but when a serious issue arose, I was sadly disappointed. I recently had an issue on the road that made travel very difficult. I contacted the dealership numerous times enroute but could not reach the GM or the service manager for assistance. When I returned home and brought the vehicle in for necessary repairs, the service manager seemed indignant. The vehicle has 34,000 miles and I purchased the "Platinum Extended Warranty" yet the service manager seemed determined to discredit my concerns. In the end, the problem I had on the road has not been repaired which seems odd in that I received a notice from Toyota acknowledging the issue and extending the warranty prior to this incident. I'm not interested in mud-slinging and I believe for the most part that Maplewood Toyota is a step above many dealerships. However, I will not purchase another vehicle from a dealership that condones the treatment I received from the service manager.

Very good buying experience

by from St.Paul |

Went in to buy a used 2012 RAV4 found on cars.com, but ended up buying a new 2012 RAV4. The sales rep was very helpful in explaining the features and helped me weigh various aspects of the two options, including special offers available for each. Once I chose the new one, he was happy to match price with the competition. I went back to buy after the weekend and the buying and financing process were really smooth and I was very happy to drive off with the new plates readily made available.

Pain-free car buying experience

by from Chisago Lakes, Mn |

I have purchased many cars over the last 35 years. This is my first Toyota. I have had a variety of experiences at car dealerships ranging from very good to very bad. This dearship ranks near the top. They were very helpful and very low pressure. When I said no to anything, they accepted my answer. That is very rare at most car dealers. I also paid a fair price. I highly recommend shopping at here.

Internet

by from forest lake, mn |

All though I never came to the dealership, I was looking online and sent a request of information on a truck that was on the lot and the sales woman responded back with all the answers to my question right away. I kept working with her over the phone as she would give me updates on the trucks that were coming in on trades. I ended up finding a truck at a different dealership. I am greatfull for all the work she did for me, and whenever i am in the market for anoter truck I will be contacting this dealership again

Awesome help!

by from sauk rapids |

I'm still undecided.. but plan to buy befor winter. Looking at a use rav 4

On line.. dealers.

by from sauk Rapids |

Just wanted to send a short note avout this dealer... Great! They are in tune to help you at a whim... They also help in finding your best interests and help you line up a vehicle that is compatible to your lifestyle. thanks for the help!

Used Car at Maplewood toyota

by from Mpls, MN |

I would have like to give these guys a shot at selling me a car, but they did not have the inventory to suite my needs. The sales people were very helpful and apologetic that they could not meet my needs. Overall, I would try again, especially since they seemed to really search hard for what I was looking for,

Maplewood Toyota Buying Experience

by from Fargo, ND |

I recently bought a used vehicle from Maplewood Toyota Scion. I would have to say that the buying experience was very plesant. There was no pressure to buy a vehicle the day I visited, nor was I limited to the car I asked about on cars.com. I went there to look at a 2011 Toyota Camary, but ended up puchasing a 2012 Scion Tc after is was all said and done. Low pressure sales make a great experience! My next car will definatly be puchased from Toyota Scion.

Unhelpful salesperson

by from St. Paul, MN |

The salesman with the "lazy eye" never bothered to introduce himself, and did not act helpful. Acted like he was doing me a huge favor to walk out of the A/C and onto the lot to show me a car. Not at all impressed. I'll go to Burnsville dealership instead, even though this one is closer.

Maplewood Toyota responded to this review

September 5, 2012

Thank you for your feedback, we will use this as a training exercise to get better at what we do, it's by customers letting us know that we can improve. thank you for your feedback