Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Used 877-295-1823 Used 877-295-1823
Service 888-237-0652 Service 888-237-0652

Purchasing A CPO Car

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN. |

This is the first time that we have purchased a used car. It was a learning experience for us - and a good one. Bill walked us through the process including a review of all of the cars that fit within our range (price, miles, years and optional equipment). He gave us a helpful view and opinions on each of the cars and gave us full spec sheets on each one of them. This allowed us to do a full comprehensive comparison across the board.

Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood responded to this review

June 12, 2014

Tom, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your business. Also, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on how we performed. We take pride in ensuring everyone has all of the information they need to make an educated buying decision. Please feel free to contact us any time, as we want to help make the ownership of your car as enjoyable as the buying process. Happy Motoring, - Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

car purchase

by from New Brighton mn |

After buying a Lexus a few years back I thought that nobody could beat the experience more,I was wrong Noel Bayne and your dealership hit one out of the park for me and my wife. Its only been a couple of days but have had all questions answered and any problems resolved. Noel stayed after hours on a Saturday night to provide us with an amazing Car .The finance mgr. also stayed to complete the deal. Great Job! Scott LaMere

Great Dealership!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Just bought my 5th Benz from Maplewood. That in and of it's self says it all. Five star service from every department. I have worked with two sales associates. Most recently I've worked with Noel Bayne. He's knowledgeable, professional and made my buying experience hassle free and enjoyable. I highly recommend him. This is a great dealership. You won't be disappointed.

Terrific experience. Dave Pfuhl is awesome!

by from Stillwater, MN |

I had the pleasure of working with Dave Pfuhl who made my recent car buying experience a true pleasure. Dave's knowledge, attention to detail and customer service is outstanding. He truly ranks an A+.

Great place to do business at

by from Duluth MN |

Dave Pfuhl, is an amazing guy to work with! We have purchased multiple cars from and have been happy with all of them. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Incredible customer service

by from Woodbury, MN |

Our first Mercedes and the buying experience was awesome. Customer service by Dave Pfuhl was amazing. The buying experience was 2nd to none.

Great experience!

by from Maplewood, Minnesota |

I was helped by Paige and she was very friendly and worked around my schedule on multiple occasions and id a great job!

Great experience!

by from St. Louis Park, MN |

I purchased my Mercedes C300 from Shelly. I first connected with her via phone and text before I came into the dealership. She was working with a few other customers at the time of my visit but made me feel comfortable and was very friendly and helpful. She answered all of my questions and then made sure to check back in with me after I drove my new ride off the lot to make sure I was satisfied. I will definitely recommend connecting with her on your next Mercedes purchase!

Great service from everyone !

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My experience was exceptional from everyone at Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood. Noel did a great job in making sure I purchased the correct vehicle for professional and personal needs.

Maplewood Imports

by from Blaine, MN |

A second outstanding Mercedes purchase experience, with excellent service by Dave Pfuhl. Excellent service department as well. 5 Stars!