Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Used 877-295-1823
Service 888-237-0652

Purchasing A CPO Car

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN. |

This is the first time that we have purchased a used car. It was a learning experience for us - and a good one. Bill walked us through the process including a review of all of the cars that fit within our range (price, miles, years and optional equipment). He gave us a helpful view and opinions on each of the cars and gave us full spec sheets on each one of them. This allowed us to do a full comprehensive comparison across the board.

Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Tom, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your business. Also, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on how we performed. We take pride in ensuring everyone has all of the information they need to make an educated buying decision. Please feel free to contact us any time, as we want to help make the ownership of your car as enjoyable as the buying process. Happy Motoring, - Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Truly a great dealership and salesperson

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida |

A true 5 star dealer. Bob Bertini was great as I flew 1800 miles to drive my car home. He and his staff were helpful and accommodating. Thank you so much!

Excellent Service

by from Hudson, WI |

I recently purchased a 2015 E-250 from Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood and had a tremendous buying experience. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from M-B of Maplewood in the past two years, and we have been very impressed with the process on both occasions. The service provided by both Noel Bayne and Michael Culhane throughout the buying experience was been top-notch. The flow of information leading up to our purchase was exceptional, without dealing with the pressure that can often accompany the purchasing experience at other dealerships. The follow-up and customer attention after the sale is also impressive. The quality people at M-B of Maplewood make this an easy place to recommend to anyone in the market for a new or used automobile.

Sales and Service

by from Stillwater, MN |

I recently bought a new Mercedes from Dave Phufl. Dave and Doug Mulder made the experience very pleasurable and easy. I've had Mercedes in the past and moved from CA to MN 5 years ago. This dealership is by far the best that I've ever worked with for both sales and service and across different brands. They are 100% dedicated to their customers and their satisfaction. Job well done!

Car purchase

by from Seattle, Washington |

I purchased my vehicle sight, unseen from Mercedes Benz of Maplewood. I worked with Dave Puhl, the online salesperson and Michael Culhane - General Sales Manager. They were great to work with! Super responsive and answered all of my questions promptly and were very helpful in the purchase of my car. They were very patient as I had a lot of questions since I couldn't see or drive it in person. They were flexible in helping me with all of my needs as well as super helpful in shipping the car to me since I didn't know how that was done. After I purchased the car, they took care of every detail being out of state, Fed Expressed documents and made the whole process very easy. They even found a company to ship the car to me and it was delivered promptly! They assured me the car was in perfect condition and it was!! They also have followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied upon receipt and are willing to help me with any questions or needs that I have. A great dealership with professional, nice salespeople and managers!

Our 4th Great Buying Experience with David Pfuhl

by from Hugo,Mn |

Buying a car from Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood and David Pfuhl has always been a wonderful experience! We have purchased four cars in the past 10 years from David and the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood. Everyone of the transactions was exceptional!

Friendly and courteous

by from Forest Lake, MN |

First time Mercedes-Benz buyer. We had just started in the process of looking for a car. We had looked online and found a car that we liked, but when we got there it had a SOLD sign on the window. Matt Bastien came over to help us. OMG he is the best, was not pushy and was very informed of the vehicles we looked at. This was a very helpful young man. We ended up buying a car from him and he made the experience an enjoyable one. He went out of his way to accommodate us.TY Matt

What buying a car should be

by from St. Paul, MN |

I worked with Noel Bayne to purchase a new 2015 GLK350. He readily answered all questions and did a great job explaining the many features. He really knew the vehicle which gave me the confidence to deal with him and Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood. He was never "pushy" so the experience was very relaxed and stress-free. Negotiations were straightforward and honest. Noel was very responsive so we closed the deal in no time. Taking ownership at the dealership was also a breeze -- Noel had all possible paperwork prepared in advance so after a few signatures and a short setup/walk through of important features I was driving my new vehicle home in no time. I highly recommend working with Noel Bayne and Mercedes of Maplewood. You won't be pressured on the floor or after agreeing to the sale. Everyone was very courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. The showroom and lot are both in excellent condition. Everything was what buying a car should be.

Great Service

by from st.paul,mn |

I bought my Mercedes GLA250 from Maplewood Mercedes Benz. Trevor Lunn assisted me on handling all the paperwork that is necessary for selling my car. Transferring the title and buying process was easy, hassle-free and smooth. He explained me all the details about my new car. Great customer service. Thanks. Emir

Great Sales Rep!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Dave Pfuhl was great to work with. He didn't have the typical "pushy" salesman personality; instead, he took time with us to understand our needs. He was very responsive to all of our inquiries (and we had a lot!) and once our GL450 arrived he spent a lot of time going through all of the features with us. I would highly recommend working with Dave to anyone!

Love my Benz!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Love my car and everything about the buying experience!!! John Farley rocks!!!!