Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Used 877-295-1823
Service 888-237-0652

Purchasing A CPO Car

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN. |

This is the first time that we have purchased a used car. It was a learning experience for us - and a good one. Bill walked us through the process including a review of all of the cars that fit within our range (price, miles, years and optional equipment). He gave us a helpful view and opinions on each of the cars and gave us full spec sheets on each one of them. This allowed us to do a full comprehensive comparison across the board.

Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Tom, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your business. Also, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on how we performed. We take pride in ensuring everyone has all of the information they need to make an educated buying decision. Please feel free to contact us any time, as we want to help make the ownership of your car as enjoyable as the buying process. Happy Motoring, - Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Great Dealer with excellent and helpfull employes

by from Shoreview,mn |

Great customer service!! We could not find a car matching are specifications in inventory our salesperson Shelly arranged for a custom order and kept us informed of its progress until it arrived at the dealer. Shelly was extremely knowledgeable of the Mercedes line and demonstrated the features and benefits in a very easily understood manner. We had no troubles trading our car in and were impressed with their fast response. The vehicle delivery was smooth with no high pressure sales tactics to sell additional services. The orientation presentation was very helpful and well done by Lorie, who invited my wife back for additional training on the command system. A great buying experience at a first class dealer with an outstanding salesperson in Shelly!!

Simply, the best in the business! Period.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Once again, I have had an amazing experience at Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood. This is the second car that I have purchased from them, and they are only getting better. I found a true gem in my 2013 C300 certified preowned vehicle. It is a beautiful car with very low mileage, and just like new. Brian was fantastic to work with. He was super responsive, organized, and worked hard to get the deal done quickly. The team worked together to structure a great trade in, and an amazing sale price on the car of my dreams. I am beyond thrilled with my new car! Thank you to the whole team for making it happen!

Amazing service

by from Bellingham, WA |

The Maplewood team made this my most positive car buying experience by far. Noel A. Bayne was extremely professional an fulfilled all of my needs.

An excellent buying experience

by from Roseville, MN |

Loved purchasing my used GLK from this dealership. We drove every comparable luxury SUV, and spent many hours in dealerships leading up to the purchase. We didn't feel any pressure, and didn't find any of the rudeness we found at many of the other dealerships. Paige made the process fun and easy. Not only was the treatment great, we got the best pricing on the car and trade in. Wonderful experience.

Another great experience

by from Woodbury, MN |

I have purchased 8 cars over the past 15 years from Dave Pfuhl. My most recent experience confirmed why I always deal with Dave. His comments and guidance in the selection process of vehicle features are most helpful. He keeps me informed of any issues with delivery. The purchase process itself was seamless with all paper work ready. I left the dealership with a big smile feeling that I was familiar with all features of my new vehicle and knowing that Dave was available for any follow-up questions or issues. This was one enjoyable exercise from beginning to end, and I credit Dave.

Wonderful experience!

by from Maplewood, MN |

I love my new Benz! Matt Bastien is phenomenal and I was pleased to work with him! He really values his clients and you can see it in his personality as well as his work. The entire staff was great and everything fell into place beautifully. I drove quite a ways to pick my car up, so having such a pleasant and easy experience really made the trip worth it! Also, once the papers were signed and the deal was final, my car was detailed and sitting out front ready to hit the open road!

CPO car purchase, GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Lino Lakes, MN |

My wife and I recently purchased a CPO 2014 GLK 350 from Maplewood Imports. We worked with salesperson Mr. Matt Bastien and he was very helpful. Working with him changed our opinion about MB Maplewood compared to what we heard from one of our friend. The sales process was fast and efficient eventhough there was little confusion about financing. We highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for new or used vehicle.

Great Experience!

by from Woodbury, MN |

I have bought at least 6 cars from David Pfuhl at Maplewood Imports over the years. The reasons I am a loyal customer are: 1. David Pfuhl 2. Quality of the Mercedes vehicles. 3. Professionalism of the entire dealership and especially the service staff. I would not think of buying an automobile from anyone other than David Pfuhl. I highly recommend David and Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood.

trade in and new car purchase

by from Maplewood Minnesota |

My wife and I recently purchase a 2015 GLK 350 from Maplewood Imports. We worked with long time salesperson David Pfuhl. I purchased cars from Dave more than 10 years ago. Dave again worked with us to trade two vehicles and put us in a 2015 GLK. The sales process was fast and efficient. We highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for new or used vehicle.

Happy Buyer

by from Stillwater, MN |

This is our second purchase in 2 years with this dealership and they do a commendable job. Noel Bayne, our salesperson, is truly commitment to maintaining a level of service beyond reproach.