Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Used 877-295-1823
Service 888-237-0652

Purchasing A CPO Car

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN. |

This is the first time that we have purchased a used car. It was a learning experience for us - and a good one. Bill walked us through the process including a review of all of the cars that fit within our range (price, miles, years and optional equipment). He gave us a helpful view and opinions on each of the cars and gave us full spec sheets on each one of them. This allowed us to do a full comprehensive comparison across the board.

June 11, 2014

Tom, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your business. Also, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on how we performed. We take pride in ensuring everyone has all of the information they need to make an educated buying decision. Please feel free to contact us any time, as we want to help make the ownership of your car as enjoyable as the buying process. Happy Motoring, - Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Perfect service

by from minnesota |

I purchased my new E350 coupe and GL450 from this dealer. It was perfect experience with this dealer. Trevor Lunn who is introduce these car for me. I really like him. Friendly, professional. I mention that you should find Trevor help when you come to this dealer.

Very nice used ML350

by from Naples, Fl |

Brian Bgottschalk made sure the small details were taken care of on the spot with the car, Very nice low pressure buying process, and a great place to do business!

Maplewood Mercedes-Benz

by from Maplewood, MN |

John, Tina, MIchael all were fantastic in the purchase of my new Mercedes-Benz E350. Great people to work with - fair deal and wonderful customer service.

June 17, 2014

We are so glad that you are happy with your E350! Its always special when we can be part of someones first Mercedes-Benz purchase. Thanks for trusting in us to provide you with a good deal and a service experience you deserve. See you in about 10,000 miles for that first service! - Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Great dealership and wonderful salespeople.

by from Roseville, MN |

The sales team at MB of Maplewood is outstanding, especially John Farley. He was professional and accommodating. He spent at length trying to find the right car for me, and of course, was successful. This has been our third Mercedes that we have purchased at MB of Maplewood and I have had nothing but the very best from this dealership, be that it was from a salesperson or from the service department. Mercedes Benz of Maplewood is a 5-star dealership, along with everyone who works there. Thank you all.

June 15, 2014

JC, Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about John Farley and the rest of our team. We really appreciate your continued loyalty in Service and Sales and we look forward to see you again in the future. If there is ever anything that we can do to make your ownership experience exceed expectations, please give us a call. Thanks again and enjoy your Mercedes-Benz. - MB of Maplewood

Great salesmanship at Maplewood Mercades

by from Lake Elmo Mn |

The sales team,especially Roger Pierson at Maplewood Mercades is one of the prime reason both my wife and I drive Mercades . The attention to detail is especially important to me and the after buy relationship with both sales and service is excellent.

May 8, 2014

Tony, great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to spread the word about your experiance with us. We value your loyalty and really enjoy working with you. See you around the showroom! - MB of Maplewood

A great buying experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

Flexible and accommodating, met my requirements beyond my expectations.

May 7, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are proud that you feel we have exceeded your expectations. That is our goal with each customer! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to providing you with an outstanding ownership experience.

Interested in what I wanted

by from Owatonna, MN |

This was a great car buying experience! The salesman I worked with listened to what I needed and helped make it possible. Thanks Dave for your professionalism. I'll be back when I need my next car

Brambilla's leasing

by from minnetrista |

first class lease return dealership. Very nice people.

Great dealership experience

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Very nice dealership, went in here to buy a used vehicle I saw on Autotrader and had a fantastic experience. Salesperson (Trevor) was excellent and a pleasure to work with and was very good about following up with me on the financing process as details became available. Would recommend him and the dealer as a whole to anybody. Treated myself and my friend who accompanied me very respectfully.

Outstanding service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This is definitely one of the best places to take your car for service. You will have a great experience dealing with the staff of MB of Maplewood. Bob Wright is highly professional service representative and is the best person to deal with. I always take my classic and rare MB to MB of Maplewood without any concerns.