Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Used 877-295-1823
Service 888-237-0652

Purchasing A CPO Car

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN. |

This is the first time that we have purchased a used car. It was a learning experience for us - and a good one. Bill walked us through the process including a review of all of the cars that fit within our range (price, miles, years and optional equipment). He gave us a helpful view and opinions on each of the cars and gave us full spec sheets on each one of them. This allowed us to do a full comprehensive comparison across the board.

Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Tom, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your business. Also, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on how we performed. We take pride in ensuring everyone has all of the information they need to make an educated buying decision. Please feel free to contact us any time, as we want to help make the ownership of your car as enjoyable as the buying process. Happy Motoring, - Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood

Expedient Purchase

by from Chanhassen |

This is my fourth Mercedes I purchased from Maple Wood Imports. Dave Pfuhl sold my last two. I keep coming because they offer fair deals and no sales pressure, even though I live in Chanhassen 33 miles away. It would take me only 10 minutes to go to a competing dealer. I would recommend this dealer ship and Dave Pfuhl to anyone looking to buy a new Mercedes.

Great Customer Service

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I contacted them about a truck I had seen online. They responded quickly and were happy to answer all my questions. Unfortnately, before I could get out there to look at the truck it had sold. They contatced me to let me know and asked if there was anything they could find for me.

A+ Dealership.

by from Edina, MN |

In February 2015 I purchased a CPO 2013 E350. Just what I was looking for. This is my third purchase from David Puhl and won't be the last. David makes the buying process easy. His knowledge of the MB brand is superior. He takes time to understand your buying and driving needs. Bob Wright in the service department is great. Couldn't ask for better service than from Bob. I drive out of the way to purchase my MB and service it at this dealership. I appreciate the service and quality MB experience they provide.

Top notch service!!!

by from Bayfield WI 54814 |

The service that Dave Phfuhl gave me was TOP NOTCH! Very friendly and he answered any question that I though out to him. When I pick up my Mercedes he was waiting for us (and yes I was late) and that did not matter to Dave he took the time with me, did not rush the deal! Dave even called me the next day to find out how I liked the car! I will be back to see Dave again also tell my friends!!

Great experience with Dave Pfuhl!

by from Stillwater, MN |

Dave Pfuhl is a great guy to work with. He made the transaction easy and quick and the price was right. This is the third car I've bought from David and will buy more. The dealership is excellent, and David made buying a car fun. We also really appreciated Tina, the associate that they had to explain all of the technical details of the car. MB of Maplewood has clearly put some thought into satisfying their customers. What a great experience!

Truly a great dealership and salesperson

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida |

A true 5 star dealer. Bob Bertini was great as I flew 1800 miles to drive my car home. He and his staff were helpful and accommodating. Thank you so much!

Excellent Service

by from Hudson, WI |

I recently purchased a 2015 E-250 from Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood and had a tremendous buying experience. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from M-B of Maplewood in the past two years, and we have been very impressed with the process on both occasions. The service provided by both Noel Bayne and Michael Culhane throughout the buying experience was been top-notch. The flow of information leading up to our purchase was exceptional, without dealing with the pressure that can often accompany the purchasing experience at other dealerships. The follow-up and customer attention after the sale is also impressive. The quality people at M-B of Maplewood make this an easy place to recommend to anyone in the market for a new or used automobile.

Sales and Service

by from Stillwater, MN |

I recently bought a new Mercedes from Dave Phufl. Dave and Doug Mulder made the experience very pleasurable and easy. I've had Mercedes in the past and moved from CA to MN 5 years ago. This dealership is by far the best that I've ever worked with for both sales and service and across different brands. They are 100% dedicated to their customers and their satisfaction. Job well done!

Car purchase

by from Seattle, Washington |

I purchased my vehicle sight, unseen from Mercedes Benz of Maplewood. I worked with Dave Puhl, the online salesperson and Michael Culhane - General Sales Manager. They were great to work with! Super responsive and answered all of my questions promptly and were very helpful in the purchase of my car. They were very patient as I had a lot of questions since I couldn't see or drive it in person. They were flexible in helping me with all of my needs as well as super helpful in shipping the car to me since I didn't know how that was done. After I purchased the car, they took care of every detail being out of state, Fed Expressed documents and made the whole process very easy. They even found a company to ship the car to me and it was delivered promptly! They assured me the car was in perfect condition and it was!! They also have followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied upon receipt and are willing to help me with any questions or needs that I have. A great dealership with professional, nice salespeople and managers!

Our 4th Great Buying Experience with David Pfuhl

by from Hugo,Mn |

Buying a car from Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood and David Pfuhl has always been a wonderful experience! We have purchased four cars in the past 10 years from David and the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Maplewood. Everyone of the transactions was exceptional!