Barnett Chrysler Jeep Kia

Service 866-398-0684

For Additional Information, Contact Bryan Barnett at 866-619-0738

Great experience. ..

by from st paul mn |

My mom and I both bought Kia Souls this last week..David, Shawn & Justin were great to work with:) Shawn went thru everything on car before we left the lot .Evan set up our blue tooth. Fuel tanks full of gas! Have bought many new cars in past years at other dealerships...They send you off with 1/4 tank.. Mr. Barnett evan came over to thank us for purchasing our new vehicles..So overall a great experience.. p.s. if you get a chance , check out Justins socks...:)

Re: Lack Integrity - Poor Leasing Experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

This is in response to my original email - Re: Lack Integrity - Poor Leasing Experience. I was very upset the lack of customer focus and satisfaction that Barnett had initially provided. They have proven me completely wrong. I have been on the phone with the the Sales Manager almost every day for 3 weeks and he has been trying to help resolve this issue - even going to corporate. He has really gone the extra mile since the initial experience. I've appreciated his help and persistence to resolve the issue. Thank you.

All around great experience!

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Bought a 2014 Cherokee and couldn't be happier with the experience. I did a lot of research and price matching online with places like True Car and received a great deal and model. I was able to meet three of the Barnetts and have dealt with five others in finance, service and sales who have all been professional, more than helpful and fun to talk to. I even had a fluke incident where a rock got stuck in a brake caliper (thanks to sub par road repair for potholes). I had the Jeep towed in and it was fixed free of charge and even driven back out to my front door! Great place to buy your next new vehicle!

Lack Integrity - Poor Leasing Experience

by from Minnesota |

I am extremely disappointed in my overall experience with Barnett Jeep. I recently leased a brand new Jeep Cherokee. After 2 months of ownership, it has become very loud, I've had transmission issues and I'm leery of the quality of my purchase. This is the 5th Jeep I have owned and I have had no other issues. I am not satisfied with this purchase and it is performing much differently than when I bought it. While there is a lifetime warranty, there is nothing to cover customer satisfaction like other competitors that want to ensure you're satisfied with your purchase. I am not happy with the product they sold me and the response I received was pretty much - I'm sorry, you're stuck in your lease for at least 2 years - Leases are difficult to get out of and maybe you should have bought the v6 versus the v4...Thanks for standing behind your products.... I consider myself a very loyal customer. I will not do business with you and I would never recommend anyone to go to your dealership.

Barnett Chrysler Jeep Kia responded to this review

May 25, 2014

Megan, We are very sorry you are not happy with the performance of the Cherokee you leased 2 months ago. As we discussed in person at the dealership earlier this week, our service department will try anything within their power to make sure the vehicle is performing correctly. As you told me, they have been polite and helpful, but it does sound like the consensus is that the vehicle is performing correctly. So if it comes down to the fact that you simply no longer like the vehicle, unfortunately as I explained the only option would be to buy out your lease. But as I also explained, typically there will be a large financial penalty to do so only two months into a lease. This will be the case with all brands of vehicles and is not exclusive to Jeep. It's simply the way leases work. My recollection was that your purchase experience here went very well and smooth and again I am sorry that you no longer are enjoying the vehicle. However, I'm not quite sure how the fact that you no longer like the vehicle means that we as a dealership are suddenly a poor place to do business and deserve the negative feedback that was posted here. I did leave you a voicemail a short time ago requesting that you call me to discuss this further. Feel free to contact me anytime....we are always available to help in any way that is possible. Sincerely, Bryan Barnett General Sales Manager Barnett Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 3430 North Highway 61 White Bear Lake, MN 55110 (651) 482-6100 Barnett White Bear Kia 3610 North Highway 61 White Bear Lake, MN 55110 (651) 429-3391

Bad service experience

by from Circle PInes, MN |

Went here because they are one of the few Jeep dealers with Saturday service. Fixed one of the three items I listed for repair when making my appointment and forgot the other two. One of the things they forgot was a front headlight. Tried to get the part at the dealer to do it myself after they forgot but waited 5 minutes at the part counter while no one helped me so I left. Very frustrating experience. I will be going somewhere else during the week from now on.

Barnett Chrysler Jeep Kia responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Dear Trina S: If you could please call our General Manager to discuss this further, we would love to try figuring what happened and rectify the situation. We did search our database and could not find a Trina S. that matched any customer with a recent Saturday service visit. Thank you! - Barnett Auto Group

very rude, no-it-all...

by from Maplewood mn. |

Couldn't be more disappointed in how rude and actually disrespectful the sales person was( owners son ) . Felt very rushed in my decision and buyer beware! This dealership is once you sign it's yours no if, ands,or buts about it. The lack of satisfaction guaranty or willingness to work with you triggers a big red flag in my eyes, must not be too confident in there product?...

Best experience yet!!

by from St Paul |

Our experience was one of our best yet and this vehicle is our 30th in 31 yrs, most of which have been bought from various local dealerships (new and used) ! Selection of T & C vans was plentiful and quality. Sales personnel were professional and obliging, never pushy or condesending. Price negotiating was simple, honest and fair. Financing process was a breeze!! Can't evaluate their service dept yet but if it compares to everything else, we'll have no worries. If you know what you want and what you can afford, that's all you'll need. I highly recommend giving them a look-see, chances are you won't be disappointed.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Edina, MN |

I can hardly believe some of the negative reviews based upon my own experience. I had a great experience at Barnett Chrysler. After looking on Cars.com I found a few vehicles at different dealerships that met my requirements. Barnett's Kyle Reese called me immediately to invite me to the dealership to check out their inventory. When I arrived Kyle had already brought a Town and Country van to the front of the lot for me to test drive. The car met my needs and we began the buying process. My trade in was evaluated and we arrived at a price that worked for both of us. There was no flim flam or high pressure sales tactics as suggested in a couple of other reviews. I did not finance my purchase so I have no experience with that but what I do know is it is still difficult to get financing if your credit is not up to snuff. Perhaps that was the problem that some reviewers failed to mention. Lending requirements certainly are not as lax as they had been prior to the credit market melt down. My experience was very positive and I would certainly buy my next car from Barnett. Their inventory level of Town and Country vans was more extensive than any other dealership that I found.

Not this one

by from Eagan, MN |

Salesperson did not return phone calls, and receptionist could not answer questions or forward phone calls. I just gave up even though I really wanted the car.

dishonest

by from Lino Lakes |

Salesman told us wifes credit looked good, spent alot of time on trade in prices and they called back and made a better deal, get everything all figured out after hours of wasted time and says it isn't going to work for credit reasons.

Fair, Easy, and Nice

by from St. Paul, MN |

I'm not sure who the other reviewers met with at Barnett Kia, but it's like I was at a different dealership. I went in with a well-used old car, and drove away in a well-priced, well-appointed new car for LESS than I was prepared to pay. (I did my research before going in.) The salesguy was great, finance manager very nice. I went in smart, ready to walk away at any hint of a bad deal, but never had an issue.