AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake

1493 Co Rd E East, White Bear Lake, MN 55110

New 888-454-5024 New 888-454-5024
Used 888-894-4383 Used 888-894-4383
Service 877-292-3322 Service 877-292-3322

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Highly recommended

by from Wisconsin |

I would highly recommend AutoNation! After stopping at 9 other places AutoNation was the only dealer who understood what I needed and found it. They were not pushy and actually listened to my needs/wants. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The overall process who easy! 3 days later I noticed my antenna was missing, I called them and they immediately fixed the issue (which was very minor). I can't say enough good things about them and will be a return customer. Thanks AutoNation

Great dealership

by from Coon Rapids ,Minnesota |

Autonation was an A+ dealership are salesman to the financial end was excellent in customer service . We will recommend to anyone searching for a vehicle .

I Allways get Terrific Service at AutoNation Ford

by from Saint Paul. MN |

After being frustrated trying to work out a fair lease on a vehicle for my business at other Car Dealers I finally ended up at AutoNation. They were very easy to work with and within a couple hours I walked out of there with my new vehicle. Thank you AutoNation for your professionalism and your consideration for the needs of the customer. I also want to thank you for the speedy and excellent service I get whenever I bring the Escape in for Maintenance. I will certainly be in to lease the next vehicle for my business. Thanks for everything!

Lisa willey

by from Saint Paul, Mn |

Great Lisa Willey was my saleswoman she worked with me and the budget that I had

Always a good experience.

by from Woodbury,mn |

The service, quality and the employees help make buying a great experience for over 40 years.

Best Salesman ever

by from Stillwater, MN |

Geoff worked with me for over 4 months to find just the right vehicle I was looking for. He found it and Ann deStAubin made the buying process easier than going to the grocery store. Thanks to those two - I will be a loyal and repeat customer!

Awesome customer service!

by from Lino Lakes, MN |

Purchased a 2016 Explorer. We went to the dealer early in the morning, and were on a mission to make sure that we test drove the three vehicles that we were considering. We loved the Explorer, but still wanted to test drive vehicles at other dealers. Our salesperson was fabulous! He fed us lunch, and then when we told him we still wanted to check out other cars, he was totally considerate of that. We left, test drove the other vehicles, and called him after out test drives and told him we wanted the Explorer. Hehad our vehicle all ready for us when we got there, we signed the papers and BOOM! Done! We also had an issue with the sunroof not closing, and drove it right over there and it was repaired immediately. Can't ask for better customer service than that!

Great Service

by from Wisconsin |

Went in for oil change, tire rotation They have the best service and do such a great job.

AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake responded to this review

March 29, 2016

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

New Car

by from White Bear Lake, Mn. |

We went into Auto Nation to look at the new Escapes and we drove away with a brand new 2016. We were so completely satisfied with our favorite salesman Dan Johnson and we would always go back as long as Dan is there. Our children now go there and they always ask for Dan also. Dan knows his cars and he knows how to please a customer. Dan has been our salesman for many years now and I would always recommend people to see him if he is there. So far everyone has drove away with a new vehicle purchased from Dan that we sent to him. Great job Dan Don and Bonnie Forga Little Canada Mn.

Great Employees and dealership, fantastic service

by from Vadnais Heights Minnesota |

Fantastic experience. Love our new truck. Richard Aboody was wonderful to work with, he bent over backwards to get us the truck we wanted AND HE DID! CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM. Bob in financing was so easy to work with. Made us feel so comfortable. Great experience. Great dealership.

AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake responded to this review

February 17, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.