Planet Hyundai Sahara

7150 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89117

New 888-766-3745
Used 888-432-9789
Service 877-224-4893

Named #1 Las vegas Hyundai Dealership for Customer Satisfaction by Hyundai America

very good costumer service

by from las vegas nv |

great service very helpful and friendly i would like to commend the employee who helped us

July 7, 2014

Thanks for the great review!

Pleasantly surprised

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Given the reputation of the car selling industry and car salespeople, I was very pleasantly surprised in my experience. Salesman Ody was professional, negotiated very fairly and treated me with respect. Chris Priebe was above and better than all Finance Manager's I've historically had to endure. With him it wasn't an endurance at all and he too, was also professional and treated me with respect. You may perhaps be the instrument of positive change in the consumer's car buying experience.

Buying My New 2015 Accent.

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

The people responsible for sales and negotiations were warm and welcoming. The internet saleswoman, Anny Eustace was so professional and surprisingly honest during the negotiations. She was projecting a no hassle, no stress environment and took care of the trade and financing to my satisfaction. I got out of that dealership very satisfied and happy as I got all that I expected on this purchase. They did not even require me to put up a down payment. What a deal!!! I will recommend this dealership to my friends planning to buy a Hyundai.

planet hyundai really surprised me

by from las Vegas nv |

Planet hyundai really did surprised me and my family i put in an online application to 4 different dealer's and all 4 of them said i was approved so being miss led by 3 big dealership in with i was disappointed by and about to give up and just go to a buy and pay here. Dealer as i was driving my daughter's car up Sahara i seen the hyundai dealership and decided to just to take a look and met val day we talked a little bit he showed me a few cars and the next thing i need i was. Driving off the lot with. A 2009 azera limited the wife and i love the car i will send all family and friends to go talk to val and all his team thank you very much val day

Very Satisfactory

by from Las Vegas, NV |

For a first-time car buyer, I really appreciated that the folks at Planet Hyundai (specifically Oliver) didn't make me feel like a wounded gazelle on the Serengeti. Oh, they give you their pitches all right, and try to upsell, but hey that's their job. But they don't make you feel stupid and lose interest the moment you say yea or nay. The paperwork afterwards was timely and (overall) pretty painless. Oh, and of course, I adore my Elantra!!!

Pleasant and helpful staff

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I came to the dealership already knowing the used vehicle I had in mind. The salesman that greeted me, Chris Evans, was friendly and helpful. I am not a young man, and have purchased many vehicles in the past, and he maintained a pleasant demeanor even when I refused to go along with a couple of their procedures (like putting information a credit application when no loan was involved in the purchase). My compliments to Chris. The sales manager came out to try and convince me otherwise, but was very nice and pleasant in his demeanor. The car was delivered to me with the driver's side mirror not working, but they repaired it within 2 days, which satisfied me. Overall, I thought the purchase was a positive experience, and I will consider purchasing from dealership again for a future purchase.

December 5, 2014

Thanks for the kind words!

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great service! The sales team worked with me to find a car that I loved and followed up after the sale to make sure I was pleased, and make sure I know that they are there after the sale,

December 6, 2014

We love to hear this, Thanks!

Ask for Sodio

by from Las Vegas |

If you are looking for a good car at a low price... This is the place for you! Ask for Sodio! If you are spending the day at a dealership finding the right car for you, she is absolutely pleasant!

December 6, 2014

Thank you we will pass this on to Sodio and enjoy your new car. If you get a chance connect with us on Facebook.

Venetian Red Sonata

by from Las Vegas |

Excellent sales and management staff to help us trade in our Azera for a 2015 Sonata Limited. Price was reasonable and process simple. Test drive was informative and sales staff were helpful but not pushy. Bought our last two Hyundais from the same dealership in Alabama. Plan to keep that same relationship with Planet Hyundai.

December 5, 2014

Thank you so much! Enjoy your new Sonata! Like us on Facebook if you get a chance.

Great customer experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We had the bet experience yet buying a car. Everyone was so helpful and nice to work with. All of your questions were answered and we were in and out in no time! I will definitely be returning in the future if I ever need a new car.

December 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review!

Dr Wallace LaBenne

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Superior salesmanship. Excellent treatment of prospective buyers. Every effort to match buyer wants with products sold. Respect and concern for the customer. From the general manger on down, each person made every effort to meet the needs of the buyer.

December 6, 2014

Thank You so much for your kind words. It is greatly appreciated!