Planet Hyundai Sahara

7150 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89117

New 888-766-3745
Used 888-432-9789
Service 877-224-4893

Named #1 Las vegas Hyundai Dealership for Customer Satisfaction by Hyundai America

very good costumer service

by from las vegas nv |

great service very helpful and friendly i would like to commend the employee who helped us

July 7, 2014

Thanks for the great review!

Great experience at Planet Hyundai!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Had a great experience with Mike Phillips! Went in to buy a new Hyundai Elantra, From the time I was checking out the new cars, test driving and doing the dreaded finances for the car, I was relaxed and surprised how smoothly everything had went. I would highly recommend everyone at Planet Hyundai! The service they provided me went over and beyond what I had expected in buying a new car.

March 24, 2015

Thanks, Thats what we like to hear!

good customer experience

by from las vegas nv |

I bought my first hyuandai used I have had it for 8 years still runs great I had only had to have radiator replace. I decided to buy a new hyuandai same model. Melanie, Charles and Antonio were great. Melanie found me the car I wanted.

March 9, 2015

Thanks for your kind words! we love hearing them!

Joshua Fisher is great!

by from Las Vegas NV |

Great experience at this dealership, nice people who really listen to your needs.

March 9, 2015

Thanks for the nice review, I will pass it along to Josh. I'm sure he will love hearing it.

Buy a car here!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Bought a new car here a few weeks ago. No pressure and everyone was beyond helpful. Free car washes, tint and great prices. Paul, Antonio, Chris and Paul Jr. took great care of me. I've already brought my mom down to buy a car too!

March 9, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, it's just what we want to hear. I will pass this along to all. Thanks and enjoy your new car!

Just another used car experience

by from Las Vegas NV |

1. I was ready to sign a check but it took 90 minutes for the finance office to have time to meet with me. It was too late for me and I had to go, but not before receiving the used car sales pressure from the finance guy to stay and get the paperwork done. I almost didn't come back because of the management of that situation. Charles was notified a couple times by Chris Evans. Chris tried. Charles seemed afraid to interrupt the finance guy. I asked if it was akin to a waiter trying to get a chef to meet the customer's needs. (Waiters are afraid of chefs in case you didn't know) 2. I returned to buy the car that was to be gassed up and ready to go. It was on a quarter tank as I drove off the lot. 3. The following Monday I brought the car back for an 8a appointment to find the service shop closed and a not-so-personable guy available to ask me to wait. After waiting 15 minutes (with my ride waiting too), I just told him what needed to be done and gave him the keys. I was initially told it would take a few hours but when I dropped the car it became "maybe tomorrow" - ouch! 4. The spot painting on the white trim is mis-matched and I would have preferred the old paint with chips in it to the work that was done. The spot painting on the black trim was forgotten completely. I guess I will need to waste more time getting that done, but at least I know not to bring my car into your shop for paint work in the future. I'm wondering if they are capable of matching the black paint, but want to give it a try when I don't need my car for 24 hours. 5. I was only given 1 car key and understand it is likely I will have to pay for a second key. 6. I was promised floor mats and have already waited a week with no update - I will not forget, so you might as well get them ordered. 7. I was told to expect 22/26 MPG and have already experienced 18/20. 8. The windshield seems to be sand blasted, something I did not notice in the time I familiarized with the car. 9. I was told that Planet Hyundai warranted its used cars for 2 mo/2000 miles and am a bit concerned with the validity of that promise.

March 9, 2015

Tom, We are sorry you feel this way. I have passed your review along to upper management. Feel free to call Paul Pelletier the General Manager about your concerns in hopes that we can rectify the situation.

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I would definitely refer friends/family to Planet Hyundai. I have been wanting a Hyundai for a few years, and I was able to leave with the car that I wanted. I don't believe that I will want any other car in the future.

March 9, 2015

Thank you, That is what we like to hear!

Fantastic Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I came in on a Saturday afternoon and met Josh. He spent three hours looking for "my perfect car." When we finally found the one (2015 Elantra Sport), he took care of everything. He handled my trade in, he got my car detailed, he passed me off to the BEST finance guy, then this wonderful woman sat down in my car with me and went over the new tech with me, and Josh was there as I pulled out of the dealership....he let me know that if I every needed anything, he was just a phone call away! Overall a wonderful experience! They even let me take my car for a couple hours, while they crouched the numbers, so I could make it to my mani-pedi appointment!! These folks are awesome!!!

March 9, 2015

Thanks for the kind words! I am sure Josh will appreciate them also. We will pass them along.

Needs New Management Team

by from Las Vegas |

Today we have many choices in everything we buy. The only difference between businesses is the kind of service provided and the value they provide to their clients. Planet Hyundai does not acknowledge clients concerns and they only care about sales and sales. Not a good practice.

March 9, 2015

This is certainly not the kind of thing we want to hear. Let me apologize. I will pass this review along to management so that they can take note of your feedback. Your words may help in the future in changing people's behavior. Feel free to call Paul Pelletier to voice your concerns in person. Thank you

Lexus LX 570

by from delaware |

Very friendly and reduced price, but suv was still over priced.

Thanks for your review.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Given the reputation of the car selling industry and car salespeople, I was very pleasantly surprised in my experience. Salesman Ody was professional, negotiated very fairly and treated me with respect. Chris Priebe was above and better than all Finance Manager's I've historically had to endure. With him it wasn't an endurance at all and he too, was also professional and treated me with respect. You may perhaps be the instrument of positive change in the consumer's car buying experience.

March 9, 2015

Thanks for the kind words, it is exactly what we like to hear! Enjoy your new car!