Luther Subaru of White Bear

Used 888-292-5482
Service 888-898-2112

Very happy with my RDX

by from Woodbury MN |

Knew what we were looking for but found salesman quite knowledgeable and helpful in finding our vehicle. Dealership is clean and welcoming, not pushy. Enjoyed the freedom to take the vehicle for a spin. Questions were well answered. Financing fairly simple and quick. Ask about options beforehand (windshield protector, rust inhibitor ...)

Super rude and long. ..

by from Maplewood, MN |

Purchased my 2010 TSX and had an appointment for an Acura made body kit install at 1045am. Was quoted for 2.5hrs. 4.5 hrs later when I finally ask to see what's taking so long, service advisor Cody comes and tells me that since his techs don't normally put these on it's gonna take more time. I reminded him that it's plastic bumper pieces and not anentire engine rebuild. I paid about $1k in labor fees for what it seems techs and an advisor that didn't seem competent in his guys yet they're all master techs and fully certified. Though the parts were not stock, they're sold by acura and they're bumper and side skirt replacements. After an attempt to rebound from the comment he made, he literally told me he was done talking to me and walked away from me, which made me super angry. Service manager finally talked to me and he was no help at all either, told me he'd check on it right away and get back to me, but sends some chick to come tell me it'll be done the next morning and offers me a loaner, 5hrs later! ! For certified work, they seemed un confident and esp super rude, I've only had the car for about 1wk. Contemplating on returning the darn thing and pick up another one from elsewhere. Acura or that dealership needs to re look at their employees period! !!

Super Rude and LONG!!!

by from Maplewood, MN |

Failed to Deliver What they Promised

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Bought a new Subaru form this dealer and has the "classic" new car buying experience. Once they got my money, they treated my wife and I like we were a nuisance. During the new car delivery process, the salesman was rude and the management almost non-existent. On top of that, the dealership made paperwork errors that required fixing later. I, of course, had to manage fixing the errors all along the way because the dealer never followed up like it promised to. Finally, they car salesman begged me not to complete the Subaru new car buyers survey because a poor survey creates problems fro the dealership. This means, one ought to be suspicious about all the psotive reviews. I like the Subaru but would recommend buying it from another dealership that has good control of their processes from purchase through delivery.

Very Helpful

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I bought a used car from Samantha and Anthony did the finance work. They were both great and really were flexible in working with me. I would highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Samantha and Anthony !!!! Amy Moeller

Great Service Experience

by from White Bear Lake, MN |

I was able to schedule a repair for the same day that I was called. The staff kept me up to date during the process and the performed everything quickly and professionally. Great experience!

Professional Dealer and car buying process

by from Maple Grove Mn |

Not your usual Acura dealer...I can personally attest to that...car buying process was fast, efficient [no running back and forth to squeeze more money out of you] and actually made it a pleasant experience.

Oil change

by from White Bear Lake, MN |

Came in for an oil change that I had set up over two weeks a head of time. They told me it would take 60 minutes and I waited an hour and a half. Then when I got to my car they had not done the free car wash, and they had put my key remote in a cup holder filled with spilt pop. My remote was all wet and sticky. I hope it continues to work.

False advertisements, beware. Wasn't worth a drive

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Cannot trust this dealership - their ads are not simply misleading, but knowingly false. Example: a car is listed as extremely clean, and when I came, it was a dump - dirty, sticky, dusty, with a lot of debris everywhere, lots of dents and scratches. This was clearly "poor condition", the car was simply neglected. To my question "Why was it listed as extremely clean", the answer was "It's our standard online template for postings, but we will clean the car". Also, there was an engine knocking which was not mentioned in the ad. They said "Yes, we are aware that the car has mechanical problems". In other words, everything about this car was not true in the ad. Lastly, their "we do not negotiate" policy is quite stupid, because their prices are not competitive to begin with.

Great customer service

by from White Bear Lake, MN |

I took my young CL (180,000 miles) to White Bear Acura Subaru for routine maintenance and oil change this week (Dec 20 2012). Considering the mileage, it was diifcult for me to figure out what kind of maintenance to do, etc. I called to set up the appointment and talked to Shawn who explained the possible maintenance i could do with such a mileage. I still had questions by the time i brought the car in on Thursday so i talked to Jason who had received me/my car. Jason took time to listen and look over my maintenance options again. I value patience and the ability for someone to take a few minutes to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions. Jason & Shawn did just that. In addition, Sara, who gave me a ride from and back to the dealership was very courteous. In my books, that is what i consider great customer service.

A long wait...

by from St. Paul |

Had my car serviced there recently and the experience was bad. Went there for an oil change and tire replacement. Waited in the waiting room for 5 hours, let me say that again, 5 hours. The tires that I had requested wasn't stored in-house. The Rep said it was in their warehouse and it would take 2 hours to deliver. I made the appointment one week in advance. How the heck can anyone not go get the tires and have it ready? Please have someone read through those appointments.