3425 N. Highway 61, White Bear Lake, MN 55110

Used 888-643-7102
Service 888-235-9162

Great Service

by from St Paul, MN |

Great job with getting me in right away, communicating the process and providing WIFI and coffee for getting work done while I waited 40 minutes for new battery.

Repairing the rear engine seal on my Ford Mustang

by from White Bear Lake, MN |

I didn't even have to tell them my name, they knew me and they knew my car. Was a great experience compared to the poor experience I had with Auto Nation down the street.

Jim Tagtow was great - Second vehicle purchased

by from forest lake, mn |

We had our navigator in for service which went great, really glad we bought the ford extended warranty by the way. We have been considering trading down to something with better fuel economy as our sons are now driving and we don't need such a large vehicle any more. Jim found what MKZ's they had that fit our desires, and allowed me to take one home to show my wife. Though their trade offer was initially lower than I was willing to consider, we were able to work with Jim and Tom to get to a place where I felt comfortable. They were very interested in making us happy and retaining us as a repeat customer. We now have a vehicle with double the fuel economy, three years newer and bumper to bumper warranty thru 2019!! My wife loves the car as do my sons and myself. It was really a pretty simple not bull process. We will continue to bring our car there for service as well, as we have had good luck working with them in that capacity, which is not easy to find. Thanks WBLM.

John Sheedy

by from Saint Paul, MN |

excellent experience and will continue to use this dealership.

Warranty Work

by from Mahtomedi, MN |

Always do a great job handling any warranty work needed. Nice Loaner car too.

2013 ford flex limited audio off problem

by from maplewood, mn |

My 2013 ford flex was experiencing a random problem with the audio not on. I tookn it in to see if there were any updates for it to maybe resolove the issue. Of course it was working when I brought it in. The Technician, Tim, wanted to talk to me as he said that he couldn't really fix if it was not failing. As I explained to him what the problem was, he decided to pull it in to a bay and have me observe with him all the diaganostic tests he could run and show me any error codes. He was very knowledgeable about the process and complexity of what the new vehicles are all about. He went through the complete history of all the repair work and any updates that were performed on the vehicle. He checked the TSB's that were avaialble and did find a ACM tsb and updated the audio section. He also looked through the ford service forums for anything that fit my descripiton. He tried several tests and diagnostic procedures. It was very informative and I really got the impression he wanted to do everything in his power to make me happy. The convera have no problem giving a 5 star recommendation to the service dept at White bear lincoln.

First Time Buyer

by from Minneapolis Metro |

As a first time car buyer, they made sure I got what I wanted and they were very helpful in my car search. WBL looks out for their customers like family, and I will most likely be coming back in the future for my next car.

Jim Tagtow is the man to see for your new ride

by from Minneapolis |

I had been looking for an AWD newer Fusion for a few weeks and wasn't having much luck. I found a 2014 model online and called White Bear Lincoln. Jim Tagtow is the guy who answered the phone. I could tell he was a no bull kind of guy. He told me what he knew about the car and when he didn't know the answer to a question he told me so but said he'd find out. And he did. He pulled the car inside and I headed over to look at it. By the time I got there Jim was fully informed about the history of the vehicle and was prepared to answer my questions. We headed out for a test ride. Jim did his job but he did not pull the hard sell. I made him a ridiculously low offer and he told me I was looking at the wrong car. We haggled a bit and Jim seemed to put his best efforts into getting me the best price his boss was willing to give me. I told Jim I'd think about it headed home. Jim followed up the next day. I was haggling over a few hundred, but Jim had gotten the best price the night before. Jim kept in communication with me about the car even though he wasn't at work. Of course he wanted to make the sale, but I really needed a car so I appreciated that. We finished up the deal by text message. He got all the paperwork to my credit union and the actual transaction was totally painless. I think I got a really nice car for a good price. Next time I need a car I'll just pick up the phone and call Jim Tagtow at White Bear Lincoln. I recommend him without reservation. If you're looking for car give Jim a call.

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I met with the owner and his most senior sales person. The process was painless and comfortable. Pricing was fair, car was like new. I recommend this dealer to everyone.

Excellent dealer service dept.

by from Lindstrom, MN |

Arrived w/o appointment at Quick Service and was in/out with in 60 minutes with a car wash and vacuuming. Pleased with the courteous and efficient service dept. The service dept. has to be an asset to the salesman when he is selling a vehicle.

Excellent customer service

by from Lutsen MN |

I helped my daughter buy an '07 Infiniti G35x from WBL, and overall the experience was excellent. After negotiating a good price on the car, we were able to negotiate delivery of the vehicle - even though we live 5 hours away! We found the car to be everything as advertised, and even when we found the owner's manual missing - our salesman Tom Plank located a manual and had it shipped to my daughter! From start to finish, everyone I had contact with at the dealership was very professional and friendly. Even though I generally don't like to buy from a dealer, I will have White Bear Lincoln on my list next time I go shopping! Thanks guys!