2028 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-633-1307

We have the best selection of pre-owned Import and Domestic cars, trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles.

Awesome Dealer

by from West Seneca, NY |

I bought my 2009 Honda CRV from Pat Leary to replace my 1999 Honda CRV in September 2013. I purchased the 99 Honda CRV from Pat Leary too. It was a pleasure doing business with Pat Leary Motors. I like to purchase cars that are sturdy and functional and the CRV fit the bill both times. I was looking for a newer Honda CRV and there it was on the lot just waiting for me to buy it. Service is great, I can text the mechanic to schedule my appointment. I can call them on the phone and they know who I am. Fast delivery, I made the commitment to buy on a Thursday evening, brought the check on Friday afternoon and drove my new (to me) CRV home. They stand behind their cars. My next Honda CRV will be from Pat Leary too. I recommend them to all of my friends and family.

follow-up review: owner made things right

by from Perry, NY |

This is my 2nd review to follow-up on the repairs completed. Mr. Pat Leary is a man of his word; he did make arrangements to satisfy each and every concern that I expressed in my first review. I respect him for that. Regretfully, this took a lot of persistence on my part. Also, the repair process was more difficult since I live an hour away (obviously I don't hold Mr. Leary responsible for this). Mr. Leary was responsive to my initial review, and to some phone calls. Leaving a voice mail is not enough; keep calling until you get him on the phone, or keep calling the dealer office until he returns your call. Once the arrangements for the repairs were made, Mr. Leary ensured that his staff was on top of it, and even provided me with a loaner car during the final repair. Though it took persistence on both my part and Mr. Leary's, I am very satisfied with the final result. Thank you, Mr. Leary, for addressing all my concerns.

Follow Up To Needs Nudging

by from Rochester NY |

Completed $600 in repairs after the warranty time was up but not the mileage. Pat Leary called in response to my emails and wanted to discuss rather than emailing. He agreed to split the cost with me and promptly sent a check. We both agreed the process would have been smoother if I lived nearby instead of 80 miles away. It would have been simpler for both parties to investigate and repair. I recommend to anyone buying a used vehicle to purchase from local dealer if warranty repairs are a concern. It is much simpler to bring the vehicle back in.

Owner made things right

by from Rochester |

Mr. Leary made things right, once he found out what was going on with my Purchase he instantly called me told me he will fix my headlight and to bring the truck up as soon as possible. He is a prime example of what a salesman should be.

Awful service Buyer beware

by from Rochester, NY |

Bought a BMW X5 from this dealer vehicle had issues from the day i bought it. They fixed one issue wouldnt fix headlight issue even after i recieved tickets for no headlight. After multiple emails phone calls and unanswered voicemails. the owner dodges you every time you call. The salesman acts like he is above you and is rude. If you cannot afford to stand behind the vehicles you sell because they cost you too much to repair maybe your in the wrong business

Easy Sales Process / Need Nudging Post Sale.

by from Rochester, NY |

Purchased a 2001 BMW Z3 with 40k miles & paid top dollar. The sales process was very easy and they were very accommodating including bringing the car to my mechanic 70 miles away for a pre-delivery inspection, I love the car don't get me wrong and if I didn't live an hour and a half away i would have brought the car back to them for several things I paid to have done by my mechanic. Pat Leary advertises their 100 point pre-inspection but apparently it doesn't cover checking the headlight aiming, cleaning the previous owners garbage out from under the seats, topping off the AC system, replacing blown out speakers, making sure all the dash lights are working, replacing the jack, etc. Admittedly I am a bit fanatical about my vehicles but I had to keep nudging them for follow-up on some items they committed to at the time of sale. The car has an intermittent drive train clunking and I paid to change the fluids in the MT and rear end . Improved but it still will probably need the Giubo/ Flex Disk and CSB replaced. Bought the car in June reviewed in August. Driven about 1000 miles so far.

by from Perry, NY |

On the way home with our newly purchased used car the tire pressure indicator light came on. I called the Pat Leary salesperson right away, and he said its not a big deal, but take it to my regular mechanic. When I did that, my regular mechanic said the tire pressure sensor was shot, as was the rear struts, especially passenger side which had hydrolic fluid leaking out. I spent the next 2 days making phone calls to Pat Leary Motors to get these fixed. By this time a week had passed by. After many unreturned phone calls, unanswered questions, and a condescending attitude from two of the individuals, I finally settled on paying for the struts while they took care of the labor and replaced the sensor. But we aren't done! The tire indicator light still was on, and the new struts made a loud noise, so I just brought the car to my regular mechanic to repair the repairs Pat Leary Motors supposedly did. I will be paying this new cost to my regular mechanic out of pocket, just as I had to pay for the struts of the car I owned for one week. I plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau.

Got me my dream car!

by from Buffalo,NY |

I had been look for a manual acura tl with the 04 to 08 body style for 3 years. They had one in great condition, let me drive it as many times as i wanted, they were fast with all processes necessary to get it into my hands. I couldn't be happier with the car and I'm glad i didn't go anywhere else!

Fabulous Dealership

by from Orchard Park, New York |

Had a great buying experience with James. My husband and I were originally interested in a BMW convertible but after looking at it we did not like it as much as we thought we would. James steered us to the Nissan 350Z, after taking it for a ride we both fell in love with it. We had a few issues with some scratches on it but James took care of it right away and we purchased the car. This is a very accomodating dealership and a great place to do business. Thanks, James and staff!

Fabulous Dealership

by from Orchard Park, New York |

Recently bought a used 2006 Nissan 350Z from James. My husband and I were originally interested in the BMW's but after looking at them we didn't like it at much as we thought we would. James listened to our preferences and steered us to the 350Z. We took it out once and fell in love with it. There were a few scratches on it but James did everything he could to accomodate us and make us happy with our new purchase. Would definately recommend Pat Leary Motor Cars for a used car purchase.