Pat Leary Motor Cars Inc.

Pat Leary Motor Cars Inc.

2028 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-633-1307

We have the best selection of pre-owned Import and Domestic cars, trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles.

Fabulous Dealership

by from Orchard Park, New York |

Recently bought a used 2006 Nissan 350Z from James. My husband and I were originally interested in the BMW's but after looking at them we didn't like it at much as we thought we would. James listened to our preferences and steered us to the 350Z. We took it out once and fell in love with it. There were a few scratches on it but James did everything he could to accomodate us and make us happy with our new purchase. Would definately recommend Pat Leary Motor Cars for a used car purchase.

Fantastic Service!

by from Depew, NY |

I Brought my 2003 Audi A4 in to Pat Leary Motor Cars for a Water pump and Timing Belt Service. I explained that I needed my car back by the end of the week. Ken and the staff were understanding of this predicament. I had Dropped the Audi Off on Tuesday and had it back by Thursday! I cant believe that it was taken in and out with in 2 days! Other Places wanted a Minimum of 2 for tear down. They Kept the Cost Low and Got Me out and on My way Before the Weekend. I can't say I've had Better Service Elsewhere, and I've been plenty of places.

Used Car Buyer

by from Amherst, NY |

I was Highly Satisfied with the Quality and Kindness of the staff. Ken and The Detailer made my vehicle Look amazing!I Couldn't Be Happier!

Great Service

by from buffalo ny |

very low pressure and sells a car within your budget. Everyone is very helpful and great service.

Pat Leary and his staff do a great job

by from West seneca |

Pat Leary did a great job finding the car I wanted and his shop has done a very good job with the cars service and repair. Thanks

Great experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Let me preface this by saying I never write reviews for anything...ever. This was my first car buying experience, so I wanted to go somewhere that was low pressure, and where I wouldn't have my arm twisted into buying a car. Read some reviews online and Pat Leary sounded to be just the spot for me. I was right. Awesome experience, looked at the car in the morning, was driving it home later that afternoon....and it was a Saturday. James and Ken were both a pleasure to work with, and were very helpful throughout the whole process. They were able to get me reasonable financing so that I could afford my dream car. There was a couple issues with the car once I got it home, but all the staff were more than accommodating in resolving those issues. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Great car, great staff, thanks Pat Leary! -Pat

Customer friendly experience

by from Bflo. NY |

I recently bought a beautiful pre-owned BMW from Pat Leary Motors. There was a great selection of cars to choose from. The quality and prices were competitive and more favorable than anywhere else. The manager Ken is the ultimate manager who is really concerned more about the integrity of the company rather than slamming people into cars. There was a problem and it was handled expeditiously, by the service department manager Mike. As a Pastor and a man held to a standard of integrity; I would tell all to consider Pat Leary Motors when shopping for a vehicle. Rev. James H. Davis Jr.

Outstanding Customer Service.

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I Started Bringing my Vehicle To Pat Leary Motors in January and Have been Happy with the Cost and Friendliness of the staff. I've been there to look at used vehicles and Kenneth Kobee has been a great help in search of my Vehicle. Down to the Minor Details. Id like to thank all of Pat Learys staff in my journey to keeping me on the road safely.

Awesome Dealership!!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Over the past few years, I have purchased several vehicles from Pat Leary Motor Cars and highly recommend this dealership. The salesman is informative,always finds exactly the car that I want, and makes the purchase experience extremely easy. I have had nothing but excellent experiences when using the service department for maintenance or repairs. I would highly recommend Pat Leary Motor Cars to anyone who is looking to purchase a car!!

Excellent Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

Every person that I have had contact with at Pat Leary has been friendly, courteous and helpful. I was looking for a dependable car at an affordable price and Pat Leary delivered on both accounts. My salesperson Ken, made the arduous process of shopping for and purchasing a car easy. The service department is wonderful and I continue to go there for all of my maintenance needs. They have made me a loyal customer for sure!