Pat Leary Motor Cars Inc.

2028 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 716-656-9493

Best Used Car Dealer Anywhere

by from Buffalo, NY |

If you want a quality car at an affordable price with the friendliest service and outstanding repair facilities and staff, you must visit Pat Leary in Buffalo. I was able to find quality used cars with the help of the best salesman in the world, Ken Kobe. Mike offers expert repairs and treats your auto concerns as if they were his own ensuring that all problems are totally addressed and resolved. Ken and Mike impressed me so much that I referred three of my closest friends to them and they too purchased vehicles and are completely satisfied with their choices. I will continue to direct everyone I know to this dealership.

Pat Leary Motor Cars Inc. responded to this review

April 11, 2013

Chyrle, Thank you for the kind word`s and continued support. We look forward to helping you in the future. It`s customers like you that keep us in this business. We understand that there are plenty of places to buy and service your cars we are grateful you choose us. The entire staff at Pat Leary Motor Cars.

Great Dealer

by from Buffalo, NY |

I had an great experience at Pat Leary Motor Cars this past weekend. Not only did they have to car I was looking for, it was in my driveway within 3 hours of arriving...ON A SATURDAY. It was extremely easy and hassle free and I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

happy customer

by from Hilton, NY |

i was very happy doing business with Joe at Pat Leary Motors. He was able to get me the best car for my trade in and also i was able to get the vehicle that i wanted for a good price . thankyou very much for all your help

Great dealer

by from Orchard Park |

Pat Leary motor cars is a exemplary dealership. They buy, sell and service very nice cars. You have to know what you want, they will find it and then service it....the guys in the shop, Marty and Mike are outstanding! I not only purchased a car there...but they also helped me search for cars, work a private deal to sell a car on ebay(great lesson by salesman Ken Kolbe) and buy using eBay as a reference tool. Go there and you are able to work with guys who have an interest in you, not just your car...guaranteed. Very courteous and professional!

Pat Leary Motor Cars Inc.

by from Tonawanda, NY |

This has to have been the easiest car dealership I have ever worked with. Told them what I wanted, price range, choice of makes - bingo - had my car ! The salesman, Ken Kobee is one of the best, if not the best, I've ever did business with. I absolutely love my new (to me) car and am looking forward to doing more business with this dealership.

Great Place

by from Cheektowaga NY |

Pat learys team helped me get into my dream car and they helped me do it fast and smooth. now im driving my baby and i couldn't be happier

Made it work

by from Watertown, NY |

I felt like I was dealing with a dealer who was both trying to make a profit, a living, and at the same time work with his customers and help them get the best deal he could do.

Customer

by from West Seneca NY |

There was no hassel what so ever. Everyone was a very polite. They worked very had to get me a loan.

What a GREAT Experience!

by from West Seneca, NY |

Was looking for my first Audi and noticed that Pat Leary's had wonderful reviews here so I gave them a try. I'm SO glad I did. Ken K. was AMAZING at getting me the best deal and rate possible and really took a personal approach to making sure I was happy in every aspect. My test drive was at 11 in the morning and by 5 that afternoon my Audi was in my driveway! First class all the way and HIGHLY recommended!!

Nissan Rogue 2009

by from Buffalo NY |

Very happy with our experience. Sales people were accommodating and helpful. Prompt turnaround to get car. Fair trade. Would definitely go back.

Pat Leary Motor Cars Inc. responded to this review

May 20, 2012

Thanks for being such a loyal Customer . We appreciate it very much.