New Brighton Ford

1100 Silver Lake Rd, New Brighton, MN 55112

New 877-641-7899 New 877-641-7899
Used 888-237-4696 Used 888-237-4696
Service 877-833-6479 Service 877-833-6479

Where Customers Send Their Family & Friends!

Perfect Car Buying Experience

by from Woodbury, MN |

I just took home my new baby from New Brighton Ford. Its a beautiful 2014 F150 FX4. I am a very picky customer and my salesman Rich Scmitt found the perfect vehicle that i was looking for. It was a No pressure sales atmosphere and Rich just helped me find what I was looking for and explained all the options for my purchase including leasing versus buying. It was nice to have a saleman that I could trust in helping me decide what was the best option for me. The purchasing process was smooth and easy. Thanks for all your help Rich.

May 27, 2014

Dear Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with our dealership and for the 5 STAR rating! Thank you for using the word 'trust' in your review as forming a trusting relationship is of the utmost importance to our sales consultants! We are proud that Rich was able to provide you with the customer service and assistance that you deserved while purchasing your new F-150! Thank you again for choosing New Brighton Ford and enjoy your new F-150!

Nice Work

by from New Brighton |

Nice work on my service repairs. Customer service was excellent and quality of repairs were well done.

January 9, 2016

Thanks for sharing! We always strive to deliver excellent customer service and top quality repairs so it is great to read your comments. We appreciate it!

Thank-you

by from Minneapolis MN |

Thank-you New Brighton Ford for the great overall service experience I received when in the dealership.

January 9, 2016

Thanks for the 5-STAR rating! We are glad you had a great service experience at New Brighton Ford. We look forward to seeing you back!

Great Service and Dealership

by from Fridley, MN |

This is a great dealership and provide great service. Facilities are excellent along with quality of repairs.

January 9, 2016

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate the kind comments about our service and repairs. Thanks again!

Friend in the neighborhood

by from Columbia Heights, MN |

I have been buying cars here for years. I started becuase they were in the neighborhood. I keep coming back because they give good service and keep my cars running.

January 10, 2016

We loved reading your review! We are so grateful for your continued patronage over the years. Our dealership looks forward to helping you with any of your future automotive needs!

Great Service

by from minneapolis, mn |

The staff here is always very helpful and friendly. I always get good service.

January 11, 2016

We are happy to hear that you have had such great experiences with everyone at New Brighton Ford. We appreciate that you took the time to share! Thanks Amanda!

Great Service

by from Champlin, MN |

I bring my chevrolet truck there for the great service in the quick lane.

January 10, 2016

Thanks for leaving us a 5-STAR rating! We appreciate the positive feedback about the Quick Lane here at New Brighton Ford. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in for service!

Second time around.

by from New Brighton, Mn |

This is the second time we have been to New Brighton Ford, and the process was easy and free from pressure to buy. Andrew and Tony took real good care of us and made sure we knew what was going on through the whole process. Will definitely be back.

March 22, 2015

New Brighton Ford thanks you for taking the time to leave a review about your positive experiences at our dealership. We love to hear that you found the buying process to be an easy one and that Andrew and Tony took good care of your needs. We certainly look forward to seeing you back!

Great Customer Service

by from Shoreview, MN |

My lease was expiring so it was time to look for a new vehicle. The customer service I received from Andrew Asp was outstanding. I asked a million and one questions and test drove several vehicles and Andrew was patient with me and I felt he was concerned with making sure I got into the vehicle that I would love. He was focused on me, the customer, and working with me was not an easy task since I was very picky and really didn't know what I wanted to drive next. He took the time to explain everything to me, including features of different vehicles, how leases work, incentives, residual values, etc. He was very thorough. I would highly recommend Andrew.

March 16, 2015

It is our goal here at New Brighton Ford to always give our customers nothing but outstanding service so we really enjoyed reading this! We are happy that Andrew was able to take good care of you and make sure you got into the perfect vehicle you could be happy with. Thank you for leaving a review and our dealership will look forward to seeing you back!

Rich Schmitt made my new car purchase easy and has

by from Fridley, MN |

Recently I purchased a new car from the New Brighton Ford Dealership. I am a nervous person when it comes to large purchases like a new vahicle so I didn't know what to expect. My salesperson, Rich Schmitt, was patient, knowledgeable and fun during the entire process. At the end of the experience I found myself driving away in a car that not only met my needs but was fun to drive. All of this at a fair price with a reasonable monthly payment. I would highly recommend Rich and New Brighton Ford to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

March 16, 2015

Great to hear Joseph! Our dealership is thrilled that we could help make your purchase experience enjoyable. It is awesome to know that you found Rich to be so knowledgeable, and fun too! Thank you for taking the time to share and for posting a great recommendation. Enjoy the new ride!