New Brighton Ford

1100 Silver Lake Rd, New Brighton, MN 55112

New 877-641-7899
Used 888-237-4696
Service 877-833-6479

Where Customers Send Their Family & Friends!

Perfect Car Buying Experience

by from Woodbury, MN |

I just took home my new baby from New Brighton Ford. Its a beautiful 2014 F150 FX4. I am a very picky customer and my salesman Rich Scmitt found the perfect vehicle that i was looking for. It was a No pressure sales atmosphere and Rich just helped me find what I was looking for and explained all the options for my purchase including leasing versus buying. It was nice to have a saleman that I could trust in helping me decide what was the best option for me. The purchasing process was smooth and easy. Thanks for all your help Rich.

May 27, 2014

Dear Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with our dealership and for the 5 STAR rating! Thank you for using the word 'trust' in your review as forming a trusting relationship is of the utmost importance to our sales consultants! We are proud that Rich was able to provide you with the customer service and assistance that you deserved while purchasing your new F-150! Thank you again for choosing New Brighton Ford and enjoy your new F-150!

Second time around.

by from New Brighton, Mn |

This is the second time we have been to New Brighton Ford, and the process was easy and free from pressure to buy. Andrew and Tony took real good care of us and made sure we knew what was going on through the whole process. Will definitely be back.

March 22, 2015

New Brighton Ford thanks you for taking the time to leave a review about your positive experiences at our dealership. We love to hear that you found the buying process to be an easy one and that Andrew and Tony took good care of your needs. We certainly look forward to seeing you back!

Great Customer Service

by from Shoreview, MN |

My lease was expiring so it was time to look for a new vehicle. The customer service I received from Andrew Asp was outstanding. I asked a million and one questions and test drove several vehicles and Andrew was patient with me and I felt he was concerned with making sure I got into the vehicle that I would love. He was focused on me, the customer, and working with me was not an easy task since I was very picky and really didn't know what I wanted to drive next. He took the time to explain everything to me, including features of different vehicles, how leases work, incentives, residual values, etc. He was very thorough. I would highly recommend Andrew.

March 16, 2015

It is our goal here at New Brighton Ford to always give our customers nothing but outstanding service so we really enjoyed reading this! We are happy that Andrew was able to take good care of you and make sure you got into the perfect vehicle you could be happy with. Thank you for leaving a review and our dealership will look forward to seeing you back!

Rich Schmitt made my new car purchase easy and has

by from Fridley, MN |

Recently I purchased a new car from the New Brighton Ford Dealership. I am a nervous person when it comes to large purchases like a new vahicle so I didn't know what to expect. My salesperson, Rich Schmitt, was patient, knowledgeable and fun during the entire process. At the end of the experience I found myself driving away in a car that not only met my needs but was fun to drive. All of this at a fair price with a reasonable monthly payment. I would highly recommend Rich and New Brighton Ford to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

March 16, 2015

Great to hear Joseph! Our dealership is thrilled that we could help make your purchase experience enjoyable. It is awesome to know that you found Rich to be so knowledgeable, and fun too! Thank you for taking the time to share and for posting a great recommendation. Enjoy the new ride!

Great salesperson Rich Schmidt

by from Washington County, MN |

I went to New Brighton Ford to look at the 2014 F150 pickups that were left. I had never owned a Ford before but did my research and was interested going that route. The thing I was not looking forward to was working with the salespeople. I met with Rich Schmidt. He was amazing. He made the process smooth and comfortable. NO Pressure. He wanted to make sure it was exactly what we wanted and he wanted to make sure it would fit our budget. He worked very hard trying to get the price down as much as possible. There is no doubt in my mind that he was sincerely looking out for us during this process. I would highly recommend working with Rich if you are looking at buying a Ford. Also, if you are a fire fighter, EMS, or a peace officer, he appreciates what you do for our community and will make that very clear. I encourage you to try going to this dealership and working with Rich.

March 16, 2015

Joel, we really liked reading your review! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed working with Rich and could see that he was on your side throughout the process. New Brighton Ford always strives to make the buying experience smooth and comfortable for our customers so we thank you for sharing. We welcome you to the Ford family and want to let you know that our dealership really appreciates your kind recommendation! Enjoy your Ford F150!

Rich and Ryan listened to exactly what I wanted

by from St Paul, MN |

Rich and Ryan listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I would recommend these two when you need a vehicle.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at New Brighton Ford. We are glad that Rich and Ryan were able to get you into the vehicle you wanted. We appreciate the recommendation and thank you for your business!

Great service

by from Roseville MN |

Rich was great. I bought a used truck and he helped make the deal go quickly and smoothly. If you are looking to get into a Ford give Rich a call and you can expect him to be straightforward and helpful. This is the third deal we have made at New Brighton and we have been happy every time. Thank You!

March 16, 2015

It's wonderful to know that you found Rich to be straightforward and helpful, and that he made your buying experience a good one. New Brighton Ford appreciates your past patronage and we will continue to make it our goal to give you a great experience in future visits too! Thanks, Andrew!

schmitty is the best

by from Roseville, Mn. |

Schmitty is the nicest man. Very professional, knows the business, makes the buying process simple for the customer, and for these reasons, we recommend him to friends and coworkers. Honesty is his longsuit.

March 16, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a kind review about your experience at New Brighton Ford. It's pleasing to hear that Mr. Schmitt was able to make the buying process a simple and professional one. Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing to do business with us!

Great experience

by from Eagan, MN |

I recently purchased a new F150 from New Brighton Ford. Rich Schmitt did an excellent job of educating me on the product without high pressure sales tactics. This is my first new Ford after previously owning a Chevy Silverado. I coud not be happier with my new truck and highly reccomend New Brighton Ford.

March 16, 2015

Mike, thanks for leaving a 5-STAR review and welcome to the Ford family! We love to hear that Mr. Schmitt was able to help you with your recent purchase and that you could not be happier with your new truck. That is awesome! We look forward to seeing you back and hope that you keep on enjoying your new F150!

Best Experience Ever

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Without a doubt, this is the best experience I have ever had with a Dealership. Andrew Asp definitely steered me in the right direction, when I originally bought the Focus, over a year ago. It fits my needs perfectly, seeing as I spend a lot of time traveling. In addition, he makes sure to check in with me about the car whenever I'm in the dealership, and is always very knowledgable about any questions I'd have. The experience is very much appreciated, and I'll be sure to send other people this way because of it.

March 16, 2015

Wow, thanks for sharing about the "best experience ever" here at New Brighton Ford and working with Andrew Asp :) It is imperative to find a vehicle that is right for you so we are glad that Mr. Asp was able to get you into your perfect car. We appreciate you taking the time to share about your positive experience and the high level of recommendation. Our dealership will be here to assist both you and your friends in the future, any way we can. Thanks Adrian!

Great car buying experience

by from Park Rapids, MN |

As the owner of a company, it is important to find people that you can trust whole heartedly. Especially when it comes to the purchase of large ticket items like vehicles. I was looking to buy another pickup for our fleet. I was referred to Rich Schmitt by a friend of mine. What a great experience!!! I was skeptical about doing business 4 hours away, but after talking with Rich on the phone and having him find exactly what I was lookin my for, I new I had found a new song lace to get my vehicles!! Great guy, and he was a lot of fun!! I appreciated all the extra effort Rich put into making sure that I was completely satisfied!!! I will be back to see Rich for my next purchase!!

March 16, 2015

What a pleasant review to read! We understand how important it is to find people you trust to take good care of you and we are so appreciative that you gave us the opportunity to show you that we always strive to make our customers completely satisfied here at New Brighton Ford. It is awesome that Rich could help make your experience so enjoyable, and fun too! Our dealership looks forward to seeing you back and we sincerely thank you for choosing to do business with us!