Rosedale Chevrolet

2845 Highway 35 W, Roseville, MN 55113

New 866-984-2282 New866-984-2282
Used 866-984-2271 Used866-984-2271
Service 866-984-2295 Service 866-984-2295

JAW DROPPING DEALS NOW AT ROSEDALE CHEVROLET!

New Truck

by from Cameron Wi. |

Corey Dennis, salesman, treated me with professionalism and respect. He aswered all my questions and asked some of his own to help me find the right truck. In the long shopping process he never got pushy trying to make a sale. I was very happy with my experience at Rosedale Cheverolet and when I ended up buying here, they even delivered it to my home.

Rosedale Chevrolet responded to this review

February 29, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our dealership, Hover! We are proud to hear that our sales team was able to help you find the perfect truck for your needs. Our team is committed to providing a level of service that far exceeds other dealerships and we are thrilled whenever our customers notice our hard work.

Highly recommended

by from Brooklyn center, MN |

I have a great experience every time I come here. The service is great on the cars and the people. Harry is the best!!

Rosedale Chevy Review

by from Rockford, MN |

Went to see a used truck I found on line. Jimmy met us as we arrived and look up the truck in question. It was no longer available so we discussed what I was looking for in a truck. He said they received a trade eairler that I may be interested in. The truck was in great shape and had almost everything I wanted. The process of buying the truck was easy and stress free. We noticed a noise in the engine and scheduled a time to bring the truck in to be fixed. They supplied a loaner and keep me informed by phone calls on the status of the repair. I would recommend Rosedale Chevy to anyone.

New Car purchase

by from Cedar, MN |

Great Experience. Very personable, met lots of great people, thank you, i will be back.

Service Visit

by from St Paul, MN |

The service was excellent, but I don't like receiving junk mail telling me to trade in my vehicle EVERY time I have service work done. Obviously, I just had work done, I am keeping my vehicle. It is an unnecessary expense.The numerous emails asking for a review are also sort of obnoxious.

Rosedale Chev was great!

by from Roseville, MN |

I had a great experience with Ray's team at Rosedale Chev. I was in for a routine oil change, plus a few other things. I had been in before for a few of the issues that went previously unresolved. I asked Ray to take another look. He and his team went above and beyond to find the root of the issues, repair them and explain everything to me. I am very happy with my service there and will ask for Ray every time!

Best dealer around!

by from Coon Rapids, Minnesota |

I love Rosedale Chevrolet. They always have gone above and beyond to make me happy. Whenever I need service I make sure to see Harry, he is the only man I will trust with my car. He's always willing to answer any questions you have, and explain any service that will be preformed. You can tell he really cares for this clients and has always went out of his way to make sure my service experience is always a positive one. I have recommended him to all of my buddies. I also have to give a thumbs up to Nicole that works in the cashiers office. She always has a smile on her face, and always makes sure I'm all set before I leave. I will be a lifetime customer for sure because of those two.

Car Service

by from St. Paul |

Michael Do helped me out during my time getting my car serviced. He was very nice and explained everything very well. The waiting room and complimentary wifi was very helpful. I also greatly appreciated the shuttle ride back to my work. Overall great experience.

Service Review

by from Minnesota |

Great job! The service department was very helpful and knowledgeable!

Great Customer service

by from Woodbury, mn |

Great Customer service, best prices I found were at rosedale Chevrolet! I would recommend them to family and friends