Merit Chevrolet

2695 Brookview Dr, Maplewood, MN 55119

New 888-393-5904 New888-393-5904
Used 888-303-1543 Used888-303-1543
Service 888-533-7137 Service 888-533-7137

Providing exceptional service for 60+ years, Merit Chevrolet is a premier, family owned dealership!

Amazing Experience!

by from Henderson, MN |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Our salesman, Jay, was amazing and so down-to-earth. Jason Ellis, in finance, was also a joy to work with. Together, they made the whole process smooth and flawless. Even though they were over an hour away from our home, I would definitely make the trip to buy our next vehicle from Merit and hopefully work with those two gentlemen again. Thanks Merit!

December 14, 2012

Stacy, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and earn your repeat business. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service and it's good to hear that Jay and Jason were able to show you what Merit Chevrolet is all about, they are strong assets to our team and I will be sure to pass on the compliments. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Sincerely, Tom Krebsbach, 651.739.4400

Disappointed

by from New Ulm, MN |

While Merit Chevrolet went out of their way to call us to schedule a test drive we were very disappointed that despite them knowing that we were coming from several hours away this past Saturday they didn't call to let us know that the vehicle we were interested was sold. We realize that the vehicle could sell prior to us getting there but it would have been really nice for them to let us know so we didn't waste our entire day. Even if we were half way there we could have turned around and saved at least part of the day and driving expenses.

High Pressure Tactics

by from Park Rapids, MN |

I inquired about information I wanted on the car. A woman responded quickly to my request; however, I was delayed in getting back to her. When I returned her call she was out and left a message. In stepped a different salesman same day as my message that wanted to get involved. Even thought I told him on numerous occasions that I wanted to deal with my first contact out of fairness since she had spent time on my request, he continued with high press to take over. I finally had to tell him that he was "I my face, not listening to me, rude and that I would not deal with him." He continued pressing by saying he just wanted to help. I hung up. New car sales manager called me and said they were just tying to help me and I said that was fine but the salmon would not listen to me and kept pressuring me to work with him. No apology was offered! Worst car buying experience ever.

Great service!

by from St Paul |

I bought a 2015 Silverado last year and when I was considering buying a new car for my wife, I knew that I would go to Merit. The sales staff were friendly and did not pressure me at all. They gave me a good deal for my trade and I feel they treated me fair. I have previously purchased from a large dealer with many locations but I really like the service that I have gotten at Merit. I will be a lifetime customer.

Good, honest dealer

by from Saint Paul, mn |

I'll tell ya what, the words I use in the title of my review don't typically come to mind when thinking about a pre-owned car dealer. However, Merit Chevrolet has earned them in my book. Jerry at Merit stuck with me as I test drove nearly every truck on the lot. He listened to what I was looking for, put up with my indecisiveness, and helped me drive home (sell me of course) the truck I both wanted and needed. He even talked me out of a couple that weren't right for me! He understood that higher mileage vehicles would have a few issues, which didn't worry me, and had the knowledge and experience working on cars to really speak honestly to the vehicles condition. I picked the on I wanted BECAUSE it was the only one on the lot that needed a few MINOR repairs, which of course saved me even more $$. Most of the trucks were in too perfect of condition for my taste, as they really take pride in their inventory. And, being a mechanic, I went with a purpose and Jerry helped me see it through. To top it off, over 1/2 of the trucks weren't from auctions, but instead they were trade in from precious Merit customers! How about that for loyalty! Overall, I couldn't be happier with my buying experience at Merit unless they gave their vehicles away! They now have a lifetime customer.

Quick and Efficient

by from St. Paul, MN |

I had very quick and efficient service! The wait time for my 5000 mile checkup was considerably shorter than I expected.

January 20, 2016

Mark, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Sincerely, Bruce Maples Service Director

Great salesman, no pressure.

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

I had been looking for a new truck for two years. Jason Wolske made me feel comfortable and confident my decision to buy this Silverado.

January 20, 2016

Hi Brian and thank you for your kind words about Jason. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Congratulations and enjoy your Silverado! Bruce Maples Service Director

Great Dealerdhip

by from North St. Paul MN |

Great service- Great staff! We have always received friendly, trustworthy and helpful service, this is why we continually come back!!

January 15, 2016

Nancy, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been friendly and helpful during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Bruce Maples Service Director

Great service and cutesy shuttles

by from Woodbury, Minnesota |

Tommy did an excellent job recommending me an oil flush. I can tell because my car has less smoke out of the tail pipe and runs smoother. I was very happy for the cutesy shuttle. Your drivers are so nice.

January 8, 2016

Victor, thank you for the awesome feedback! Tommy is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Bruce Maples Service Director

Great Service

by from Maplewood, MN |

Brought my Impala in for a possible weak battery. After testing the battery they informed me of its condition and installed a new one and I was on my way in an hour.

January 7, 2016

John, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a prompt manner and we look forward to servicing you again! Sincerely, Bruce Maples Service Director