Merit Chevrolet

2695 Brookview Dr, Maplewood, MN 55119

New 888-393-5904
Used 888-303-1543
Service 888-533-7137

Providing exceptional service for 60+ years, Merit Chevrolet is a premier, family owned dealership!

Amazing Experience!

by from Henderson, MN |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Our salesman, Jay, was amazing and so down-to-earth. Jason Ellis, in finance, was also a joy to work with. Together, they made the whole process smooth and flawless. Even though they were over an hour away from our home, I would definitely make the trip to buy our next vehicle from Merit and hopefully work with those two gentlemen again. Thanks Merit!

December 13, 2012

Stacy, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and earn your repeat business. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service and it's good to hear that Jay and Jason were able to show you what Merit Chevrolet is all about, they are strong assets to our team and I will be sure to pass on the compliments. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Sincerely, Tom Krebsbach, 651.739.4400

Fantastic service, body work, and quality!

by from St. Paul, Minnesota |

Merit Chevrolet is THE BEST in the Twin Cities! We have highly recommended them to friends and family, who come back to us raving about the fantastic service and care they got. We have always been delighted with the work done by both the service department and the body shop. We would never consider going any where else and when we're ready for a new truck, this will be our one and only place to buy from! You are always treated like family here. Everyone knows their speciality, and will go out of their way to make sure your their priority! Once you've stopped in at Merit Chevrolet you'll never want to go any place else.

Highly Recommend ..

by from St. Paul, MN |

Staff is always friendly. Our regular service person was not avail. so another helped us. When I called the night before Dwayne was able to schedule us the next a.m. Job was done quickly; however my only negative is after leaving I drove out & heard a noise in the tires & had to turn around to have them fix it AGAIN. Something didn't get put back together correctly. After a few days I can still hear it a bit & will bring it back again. A test drive should've been done before completing the work ~ But I will always bring my Tahoe to Merit. It's reassuring to know they're service dept. is amazing A++.

Access cover

by from St. Paul, Minnesota |

My only "complaint" is that I did not receive any instruction materials or warranty information with the Access cover I had installed on my Silverado. The information is supposed to be mailed to me.

April 14, 2014

Deborah, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Merit Chevrolet, ensuring customers' full satisfaction with their vehicle is our top priority. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can address your needs as soon as possible. Sincerely, Tom Krebsbach - GM - 651.739.4400

Perfect Service

by from St. Paul, MN |

I had an easy, smooth transition into my new vehicle. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get into a new vehicle to check out Merit Chev.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, George. The goal of the Merit Chevrolet's team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of our dealership and for your recommendation. Please remember that we're always here to assist you. Sincerely, Tom Krebsbach - GM

Excellent service

by from St. Paul, Mn |

Everyone was so helpful, the shuttle was a great service to offer and much appreciated. My truck was repaired quicker than expected, everything was explained to me well, and there were friendly faces all around. It was the first time I've been here and I will definitely be back.

April 15, 2014

Jennifer, thank you for choosing Merit Chevrolet to fulfill your truck's servicing needs! If you need further assistance, then please let our staff know. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to view our monthly specials. Regards, Tom Krebsbach - GM

Listening and understanding the customer needs.

by from Woodbury, Minnesota |

Josh Miller was very thorough, answered all our questions. Thanks Josh, we got the vehicle we wanted with ALL your help.

April 15, 2014

Mark, your review is truly amazing! At Merit Chevrolet, our staff is dedicated to earning 100% customer satisfaction, and I am proud to know that Josh was able to achieve this with you. Enjoy your new vehicle, and let us know if you need further assistance. Take care! Sincerely, Tom Krebsbach - GM

Service department was very friendly

by from Maplewood MN |

Your service department person was great! I wanted to talk to a sales person to see & get some info on an SUV, but the guy I spoke to did not seem to want to help!

April 9, 2014

Jo, we are pleased to read of your satisfaction with our service department and appreciate your feedback as well. At Merit Chevrolet, our team strives to attend to all of our customers' needs as efficiently as possible. Unfortunately, your experience wasn't 100 percent perfect. If you'd like to discuss this further, then please feel free to contact me directly. Sincerely, Tom Krebsbach - GM - 651.739.4400

Merit Makes It Right!

by from Oakdale, MN |

My thanks to Jessica for going the extra mile making sure our service was taken care of to our satisfaction. You can always rely on Merit to make it right!

April 9, 2014

Carole, thank you for this humbling review! Going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction is part of our job description. I am proud to know that Jessica and rest of our staff were able to show you what Merit Chevrolet is all about. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. Remember to also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to view our monthly specials. Take care, Tom Krebsbach - GM

Purchase

by from St. Paul, Minnesota |

I appreciated Josh Miller's very quick responses to all of my email questions. I also appreciated making good use of our time at the dealership when we purchased the vehicle.

April 8, 2014

Deborah, thank you for letting everyone know of your positive experience with us! At Merit Chevrolet, online and face-to-face, we strive to give our customers our 100 percent attention. I am proud to know that you were pleased by Josh's assistance during the purchase of your new vehicle. He'll appreciate your review as well. Enjoy your new car, and let us know if you have any questions or comments. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to view our ongoing specials. Take care, Tom Krebsbach - GM

Great Experience at Merit Chevrolet...Again!

by from Woodbury, MN |

As always, Jason and all that were involved were great! This is my 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Jason/Merit Chevrolet. He/they are always friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable, and low pressure!

April 7, 2014

Arnold, thank you for this wonderful review! At Merit Chevrolet, we are dedicated to serving our customers with nothing but the best. Jason and rest of our staff have maintained your trust, and you were pleased with our assistance during your recent visit as well - that's just how we like it! Thanks again for your continued business, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Meanwhile, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our monthly specials. Sincerely, Tom Krebsbach - GM