Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley

7200 150th St W, Apple Valley, MN 55124

New 888-419-5280
Used 888-457-1692
Service 888-763-9317

Road Tested. Customer Driven.

Excellent service!!

by from Rise mount, MN |

My husband and I had a really great experience here buying our car. Mark Halverson was amazingly helpful, knowledgeable and kind. We definitely recommend going here

Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley responded to this review

March 4, 2015

Laura, Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you had a great experience, and I'll pass along your kind words to Mark. Enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks again, Afton- Customer Service

Great Experience!

by from Apple Valley, MN |

Apple Autos and Bob Patterson made my first time buying nothing but painless and fun! They found me a beautiful used car and I couldn't be happier! Thank you!!

Bought a 2016 EXplorer from Apple Valley Ford

by from Lamberton, MN |

In July, we bought a 2016 Explorer from Apple Valley Ford. Matt Warner was our salesman and his input was great in helping us to decide to buy the new Explorer. We were very satisfied with his expertise in getting a vehicle to meet our needs. Diane W.

Apple Ford ....service so needs improvement!!

by from Hastings |

Ok, the buying process at Apple ford was easy and pleasant also the salesman was nice and helpful...to a point. But when I tried to have the salesman fix the minor problems with the truck that we agree on before the purchase of the truck, with the help of the service department. But that were the fun ended when buying my truck what is sad is it took 7 times driving a half hour each way to get to them. Five of those times the truck sat for 5-8 eights and never got worked on. I would not receive a phone call from Apple ford service department or the salesman?s saying they were waiting on a part wasn?t ordered correctly or the just didn?t have the time, never really got a straight answer on that. So at this point I figured I would write a review and let people know that when you buy a car/suv/truck from Apple Ford have them fix everything before you even give them a check or sign anything. BTW I just gave up on fixing the last issues with my truck since I used at least 2 tanks of gas driving there . I love ford and just not happy buying ford this dealership Chris

2012 Acura TL SH-AWD

by from Apple Valley MN |

Has one of the best customer service in MN. The salesman and financial person I was assigned to were some very cool dudes. Talkative, and making my time worth it. I came an hour before closing time and got into my new USED car within an hour.

Lincoln MKC

by from Lakeville, MN |

Service was great. Everybody was helpful. My car is new so it is under warranty so the cost of the malfunctioned came at no cost. Staff also washed my car for me. Love the extra details.I had a question on how to use a function on my vehicle staff took time to explain. I would recommend your service to my friends.

Ford repair

by from Lakeville, mn |

the gentleman that helped me was phenomenal. Excellent customer service skills.

Great Service!! Very Helpful!!!

by from Savage, MN |

Just purchased my second car from Apple Valley Ford, and the experience was just as great as the first. Felt very comfortable and not pressured to make any discussions. The staff are all extremely friendly and very helpful!

Happy with my Ford

by from Apple Valley, MN |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid and couldn't be happier with that decision. I did have the clearjet added to my my car and was told I would be getting a free rental for the day I dropped it off. come to find out the rental wasn't from the dealership it was from enterprise so the rental wasn't completely free. But the staff was helpful and friendly which made the experience and the decision to buy from there easy.

Great service

by from Apple valley, mn |

The service was excellent. Finished in less time than quoted.

Easiest Car Buying Experience I Have Ever Had

by from Eagan, MN |

Tyler Carter is very professional, but at the same time very friendly and so easy to work with. We were amazed at his knowledge of the vehicle we were buying and he did an outstanding job of explaining and demonstrating all the features of the Edge. He made sure we know we can call him at any time if we need any help with all the new features. .When we signed the lease papers, Tyler and Joan had everything prepared ahead of time and all we had to do was sign on the many lines. There was no pressure and no surprises. It was actually a fun experience, something I never thought I'd say about dealing with a car salesperson. My wife and I will definitely recommend Apple Valley Ford and Tyler to our friends.