Walser Burnsville Mazda

14720 Buck Hill Road, Burnsville, MN 55306

New 877-305-4077
Used 888-860-5686
Service 888-237-1487

Haggle-free, no-negotiation sales. Our Best Price up front. That is the Walser Way.

An overall great experience.

by from Des Moines, IA |

This is a no haggle dealership, they have the best price on the vehicle posted. I shopped around online and all their vehicles are well priced. Dan R. was helpful on the phone before my purchase and was knowledgeable and pleasant all during the purchase process. He took the time to call me to confirm our appointment and has called after the purchase to make sure things are going well. I would definitely use Walser Motors again and have already recommended them to a friend. Why waste a day at another dealer trying to get the price down, when Walser has great prices posted. The entire process took approx 3 hours - less than half the time it took for my previous purchase at another dealer. Thanks Walser Motors

We won't be back again

by from Minnesota |

It's great when a sales manager tells you "that's your problem". This was the worst car buying experience we have ever had. We have purchased over 10 cars. Very disappointing.

Find your own financing!!!

by from minneapolis, MN |

Sales person Tom Boesman was great. Finance people are not so much. I have excellent credit and apparently didn't qualify for "Mazda financing" %2.9 at the time. They said it was my debt to income. I went home that same day and went online to fill out my own credit app and found out the next day that I was qualified. I chose a different dealership. A few days later, I received a follow up call from Walser to see if I were still interested in the car. Of course I explained that I qualified for the financing promo through a different dealership. So the sales manager and the finance manager get on the phone with me and tried to explain that they don't know what happened. <:( Sure they must have thought I was stupid. Anyway I ended up not buying a car from them. I hope not everyone has this same experience but it just goes to show that you should make sure you know what you're getting yourself into before buying a car anywhere.

Great Dealer

by from Frederic, Wisconsin |

Found car online. Best deal in town. Mark Starsky was one of the best salespeople I have ever dealt with. Honest and ethical and did his best to help us with the car and to insure it was a good car. He did not gloss over anything and went over all the details very meticulously. I don't think buying a car is fun but it was pleasant dealing with Mark. The dealership did everything required and was setup to be customer friendly and convenient. We did not feel rushed, pressured or in any way like we were in an adversary situation. I would certainly go to this dealer again and would be more than happy to work with Mark again.

Great used car buying experience

by from Lakeville, MN |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a preowned 2010 Ford Flex Limited. They have a really great team in place. Scott was my sales advisor and was honest and easy to work with. I also cannot say enough good things about Cal, the used car manager. The car was very competitively priced, well-represented, and included all of the bells and whistles we wanted. I would definitely work with Walser Burnsville Mazda again. Thanks again for the fun and easy car buying experience!

Great place to do business.

by from Houghton, Michigan |

We were treated as friends versus customers. We drove 300 miles to reach the dealership and appreciated all the courtesy and service we received. Scott e-mailed us at home to make sure everything was fine. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Walser.

Great Service

by from Fargo, ND |

Walser Subaru went above and beyond the average car dealership

On Vacation - Timing Chain Failed

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We were coming through the area on vacation and I had a timing chain problem. I called the dealership first thing in the morning and they had an appointment for me for 9:00 that smae morning. They diagnosed the problem and had their master tech make the repairs becuase they knew we were under a time crunch to continue with the vacation. This all day job only took them 5 hours to complete. They were all very nice and the service was excellent. Great Dealership!

great experience

by from apple valley mn |

No problems no haggle crap either. Good prices from the start. Very helpful and sharp staff as well. Overall a great buying experience