Country Chevrolet

Used 866-251-0425
Service 888-458-4257

Will from Buffalo

by from Buffalo, MN |

All the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. Drove off with the truck of my dreams for a price that I was more than satisfied with. I would buy another vehicle from them again in the future. Great business, great people, and quality Chevy vehicles that we all love.

Happy Customer of my Dream Vehicle

by from Buffalo, Minnesota |

Saved and saved and finally got my dream truck. Country Chevrolet treated me very good by both providing me with the best price I could find and they had my new truck in stock. No hassle, no fuss, just what they described in their website and a very quick process. The sales people were well versed in the technical elements of the engine as well as the electronics in the cab. Again, I'm a Happy Customer driving my new dream truck. My wife also love the new truck which rides like a normal car. Thanks Country Chevrolet.

Excellent Price AND Outstanding Experience

by from Hastings, MN |

Purchased a new 2013 Pick-up and had a fantastic experience. Called numerous metro area dealerships and Country Chev, with one phone call, beat the best price hands down. The trade-in price for my old truck was great and the whole process very pleasant and speedy. I purchased some extra accessories and they had them in-stock and installed in less than an hour. The people were extremely nice, professional and honest. I love it when someone actually does what they say and the Country Chev people were 100% good to their words in all aspects of the initial transaction and service visits (which included free oil changes for my new truck!). I was so pleased that I talked my son into buying his first new pick-up from Pat at Country Chev. My son got the exact same fantastic treatment and love his new pick-up. This car dealership is rock solid.

poor quality service work

by from annandale mn |

took my car in for an oil change.service tech,incorrectly jacked up the car,causing over 4000.00 dollars in damages to the underbody of the car.when i picked my car,they failed to even mention what had happened.after i discovered the damages,i returned to the dealership,an appointment was set up to look at the car.after the damage was reviewed,the dealership offered 500.00 dollars to settle the problem,rather fix the damage they caused.this is the second problem i have had with country chevrolet,i have now learned that i must inspect my car,anytime i have service done here,or better yet to find a reputable dealer. ,

Country Chevrolet responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Dear Jack, I'm sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant visit at our dealership. We take these matters very seriously and do our very best to provide great customer service. We have always held a very high customer satisfaction index rating and our customer retention is reflects our high standards. In regards to your 2003 Pontiac Montana Van. We have lifted vehicles many times in the manner that your vehicle was lifted. In fact since 2006 we have lifted your vehicle the same way over 19 times for oil changes and other repairs without incident. Your vehicle has developed an excessive amount of rusting under the vehicle and especially on the pinch welds and rockers, which contributed to the damage that your vehicle sustained. This kind of rusting can be found on a vehicle with 162,000 miles on it. We should have informed you of the damage at the time of the service visit. This I apologize for. Taking into consideration the year of the vehicle, the mileage, condition of the vehicle we made the offer to you as a goodwill gesture. I hope that we can continue to do business in the future and always appreciate our customers feedback.