Sovereign Auto

Sovereign Auto

730 E Main St, Flushing, MI 48433

Used 866-901-2763

Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks

Great Experience Buying a Car from this Dealer.

by from Omaha, Ne. |

I just bought a 85 Buick Rivera & found this dealer very helpful during the whole process. Car was just as decribed, great pictures, and had it shipped to Nebraska for me. Everyone was so friendly & helpful. I bought this car sight unseen.Scarey to send money to them when you haven't seen the car.They helped feel secure doing this. I would buy another car from them. Great group of people!

Superior Customer Service

by from Waterford Michigan |

Purchased a 2012 Cadillac SRX Feb 20, 2015. Matt and Nigel were very accommodating in listing the options the car had and later in explaining how to use. Very knowledgeable of this product and others. Paid cash so I cannot comment on their financing accommodations. Car was prepped for delivery: minor scratches were repaired. car was polished. gas tank filled. the washer fluid wasn't. They got the product to me at a very fair price. Their facilities are fine; I didn't need any cappuccino nor a gift shop. I would recommend visiting when shopping. Their Corvette building is like visiting the Museum without the sinkhole. I am going back in the spring to checkout a 91 convertible.

1980 450SL

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Great experience. I have never purchased a vehicle sight unseen but after reading reviews, talking with the dealership, rereading the description, and zooming in on the photos I made the purchase. Smooth transaction and great communication; vehicle was better than described. If you are thinking about making a purchase be confident in knowing Sovereign will take care of you.

Like what I see.

by from Austell, GA |

I like the post and the type of cars I have been interested in. They all have look like they have been will taken care of. The price was really great too. The only thing is that I don't remember getting any calls from the owner of the 73 vette I was looking at. I was hoping that an email would be sent that way I know I would not miss the message. Thanks any how.

Extremely Impressive Customer Service

by from Flushing MI |

I stopped at Sovereign Auto after hours to look at one of the vehicles they had for sale on their lot. One of the sales men, John C. Ledesma, had coincidentally passed by with his family and took the time out of his day to pull in and assist me. I am more then impressed with the dedication Mr. Ledesma demonstrated and look forward to working with him in the future.

GREAT Service, Very Knowledgeable, High Quality,

by from FLUSHING, MI |

Recently a friend of mine bought her car at Sovereign Auto in Flushing, MI. and she told me over and over again "you gotta go see Tony at Sovereign Auto, he is awesome and will take great care of you." So my wife and I went to see Tony and she was right. He was polite, very knowledgeable and took great care of us. He told us "if they don't have the exact car we are looking for they would get it for us for a great price and would be great quality. We were a little hesitate at first because we had never trusted a dealership to "order" us a pre-owned car before. But we did and we couldn't be more happy. He exceeded our expectations, got us exactly what we wanted and them at an even better price than we discussed. I highly recommend to everyone to stop going to the huge dealerships that promise you everything and do nothing and make lots of money on you to go see Tony Deck at Sovereign Auto in Flushing, MI. Signed by.... 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!

Happy Customer!

by from Bay City, MI |

I purchased a 2011 Malibu that I found online. The car was what they had described. Everyone was very friendly. I love my new car!!! They even found a better interest rate than the one my bank had quoted me. I would do business with them again!

Great car, fair price, excellent people

by from Commerce, MI |

Purchased a 2010 BMW 525i xDrive from Sovereign after shopping around for a long time. The car was in good shape, and asking a fair price. They facilitated an inspection at a local BMW dealer and even arranged to drop off the BMW and pick up my old car. All in all a good experience. I will likely check their available vehicles next time I am in the market for a vehicle.

corvette

by from grand blanc |

sovereign auto has a great selection of corvettes and muscle cars

great product and serivce

by from columbia city in. |

when i was on line and found the car i was looking for i was not sure i wanted to drive 3 hrs. to find it was not what they said. but am i glad i did ,not only was the car i was looking for ,but everything they told me over the phone was true,they made it more that worth the drive, would do it all over again, and will call on them when we are in the market for another,have told many people about them,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YOU DO

2007 HONDA ODYSSEY - GREAT VAN!

by from MICHIGAN |

THE PEOPLE AT THIS DEALERSHIP HANDLED EVERY DETAIL FROM BEGINNING TO END WITH NO HASSLES. WE LOVE OUR NEW (PREVIOUSLY LOVED) VAN AND THE PRICE WAS WELL BELOW ANY OTHERS. IT IS NICE TO WALK INTO A DEALERSHIP AND FEEL HELPED THROUGH A DECISION NOT FORCED INTO ONE! THANK YOU SOVEREIGN AUTO...WE WILL BE BACK FOR OUR NEXT PURCHASE!