Sovereign Auto

Used 866-901-2763 Used 866-901-2763

Quality Pre-Owned Cars and Trucks

1979 Corvette

by from DeWitt, MI |

I had been looking for a '79 corvette for quite some time. Had resigned to needing to travel out of state to find one. Found car (and great pictures) on web site. Phone call to Matt Klump and visit to dealership to "just have a look". Ended up setting appointment to road test following week. Test drive went well and now I own it! Very pleased with everyone I met at dealership from owner to Matt the sales guy and the nice guy (sorry can't remember name) who keeps them looking good at warehouse. Would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others.

Loved John! Awesome prices and service!

by from Avoca, MI |

My husband and I traded in our old truck for a beautiful newer one. John helped us to get out of our old truck and was so kind and patient. Best prices around too, we drove over an hour just for them. Thank you so much! We will recommend them in the future!

They walk their talk

by from Hillman, MI |

John, my sales rep, was friendly, honest, knowledgeable and low key with no false pressures to buy. I would have walked if I heard "buy know it will be gone tomorrow" or "other buyers are interested". Minor issues were taken care of promptly and the 91 corvette was detailed beautifully... good job Sovereign. My only complaint was they couldn't tell me if they changed the oil or not. I found out later they didn't, but they should have and they should have known. A bit puzzling.. I still highly recommend them and will be looking their way for my next classic car.

Online Shopper - Car much better than Expected

by from Long Beach, CA |

I had an outstanding sales experience working with Matt at Sovereign Auto. I had seen an unmolested original 1972 Toronado, the car my Dad always wanted, on their website. I worked with a Salesman named Matt, no push back and easy to do business with, making the sales process as smooth as ever. Thank you Matt. I am especially grateful of this since everything had to be done over the internet, 2,200 miles from Michigan. The car arrived today and is much better in person than the photos represented, so I am more than pleased. Great communication, reasonable selling prices, fast shipping and professionalism are the reasons you too should also choose Sovereign.

Recent purchase from Sovereign

by from Midland, MI |

I recently purchased a Cadillac CTS from Matt Klump at Sovereign Auto. Being from Midland, I drove down to test drive the car and came back to buy it later in the week. It was by far the fastest and easiest purchase I have ever made from a dealer lot. The car was in fantastic shape and the price was well below blue book values. It was a great, overall purchasing experience.

2012 BMW Convertible

by from Lansing, MI |

Terrific experience with Sovereign. Found the car I was looking for, and drove it away 2 days later.....zero hassle. Matt was great to work with......

Superior Customer Service

by from Waterford Michigan |

Purchased a 2012 Cadillac SRX Feb 20, 2015. Matt and Nigel were very accommodating in listing the options the car had and later in explaining how to use. Very knowledgeable of this product and others. Paid cash so I cannot comment on their financing accommodations. Car was prepped for delivery: minor scratches were repaired. car was polished. gas tank filled. the washer fluid wasn't. They got the product to me at a very fair price. Their facilities are fine; I didn't need any cappuccino nor a gift shop. I would recommend visiting when shopping. Their Corvette building is like visiting the Museum without the sinkhole. I am going back in the spring to checkout a 91 convertible.

1980 450SL

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Great experience. I have never purchased a vehicle sight unseen but after reading reviews, talking with the dealership, rereading the description, and zooming in on the photos I made the purchase. Smooth transaction and great communication; vehicle was better than described. If you are thinking about making a purchase be confident in knowing Sovereign will take care of you.

Like what I see.

by from Austell, GA |

I like the post and the type of cars I have been interested in. They all have look like they have been will taken care of. The price was really great too. The only thing is that I don't remember getting any calls from the owner of the 73 vette I was looking at. I was hoping that an email would be sent that way I know I would not miss the message. Thanks any how.

Extremely Impressive Customer Service

by from Flushing MI |

I stopped at Sovereign Auto after hours to look at one of the vehicles they had for sale on their lot. One of the sales men, John C. Ledesma, had coincidentally passed by with his family and took the time out of his day to pull in and assist me. I am more then impressed with the dedication Mr. Ledesma demonstrated and look forward to working with him in the future.