Main Motor Chevrolet

435 W Main St, Anoka, MN 55303

New 877-742-1330
Used 877-736-8110
Service 877-746-0639

Let us show you the Main Reason to find your next car at Main Motor!

Great experience

by from Lino Lakes, MN |

Main Motor's in Anoka provided a great car buying experience for me. The salesman was very professional, not pushy and spent as much time as I needed in bringing my up-to-speed with the truck after the deal was done.

December 9, 2011

Thank you so very much for your review. Our goal is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. All of us at Main Motors thank you and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

In response to dealers response from June 18, 2014

by from Maple Grove, MN |

In response to my complaint dated June 18th 2014. The dealer is claiming they gave a "ballpark" figure for the price of the vehicle I was going to purchase. That is absolutely not true. There was a set price given providing the inspection went well with THEIR mechanic. After inspection, they are claiming they made "necessary repairs" to the vehicle which increased the price. The only thing repaired was the left side (drivers side) headlamp bulb. The GM, Tom told me over the phone that his son, who is the manager of the used cars department told him he was selling this vehicle too cheap. Tom then called me to say the price was going up $350. I have posted this issue to my friends on Facebook and had numerous responses back that others had similar experiences with Main Motors.

August 1, 2014

If you would like to speak someone I welcome you to call me and discuss this matter further. Stephanie Walters Customer Experience Manager 763-421-2700

Main Motors Anoka, Mn.

by from Ramsey, Mn. |

Had a really good experience buying my 2013 Chevy Sonic. Very happy with the dealership and my car.

August 1, 2014

Thank you Michelle! We loved your excitment for your new car! Stephanie Walters Customer Experience Manager

Main Motors does not honor their word on price

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Had a deal to buy a vehicle from this dealership upon their inspection of the car. Inspection went well and the General Manger calls the next day to tell me the price increased $350. Steer clear of this dealership! They do not honor their word and wasted a lot of my time in the car buying process.

June 25, 2014

I am sorry for your experience at Main Motors. It is our policy to allow customers to look at vehicles prior to the Mechanical Inspection on the customer¿s request. Since the mechanical inspection was not performed, we gave you an honest ball park price as requested and let you know we would contact you once it was performed for an actual price so that you could make the decision if you wanted to purchase the vehicle or not. When the inspection came back we chose to make repairs and thus came to an actual price. I apologize for any lack of communication on our part. We value the time our customers spend with us and work very hard to make sure the vehicles we sell are mechanically sound and reasonably priced. Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding. Stephanie Walters Customer Experience Manager for Main Motor

Great experience

by from Anoka Mn |

I worked Jeremy and Ron while ordering my new 2015 Silverado 2500HD, they were very helpfull and attentive to my needs. When the truck came in, the tonnuea cover wasn't what I was looking for. Jeremy and Ron quickly decided to order what I wanted and swapped them out for me, that was great! Throughout the whole process, Ron consistently asked me if there was anything I needed or if he could do anything for me. Great job, thanks guys!!

August 1, 2014

Ron and Jeremy work very hard every day to make sure each of our customers are happy! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

Terrible Experience- Go somewhere else.

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

This store is a complete joke. The General Manager will not leave his chair to talk to customers. The sales team is totally focused on high prices. They talk about being such a great store and really they are not. The owner seems to spend all their time somewhere else and lets the staff run the place. I would NOT go back here for a new vehicle OR service.

August 1, 2014

I am sorry you had a bad experience here. I would love to have the opportunity to listen to your concerns and to share with you all of the new improvements we have made over the last few months and our plan to keep getting better and better. Stephanie Walters Customer Experience Manager 763-421-2700

Main Motors putting the fun back in car buying!

by from Maplewood, MN |

Tonight I drove home my first Cadillac what a beauty. My salesman was Joshua he was very attentitive and made the buying process simple and painless no strongarm tactics and very honest and profesional. Thank you Josh for your help. My Finance/Buisness manager was Paul he helped me secure awesome financing and had everything ready when I came to get the car. Paper work was a breeze and I was out of there in no time driving home my new car. The owner was also great he cared enough to ask how everything went and to thank me for purchasing from Main Motors and to shake my hand. Thanks to everyone at Main Motors I love my Cadillac and I will definitely come back when I get my next one.

April 16, 2014

Dana, Thank you for your comment! We are fortunate to have such wonderful customers and look forawrd to maintaining a great relationship with you and your new Cadillac! Need anything give Stephanie or Josh a call. We are always here to help. Thank you, Main Motor.

Friendly and Attentive

by from Fridley, MN |

When I arrived at Main Motors to look at cars, before I even walked 10 feet from my car, a salesperson immediately approached me to ask if he could help me find something. He was knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and was friendly. Two days after my test drives, the salesperson called me to see if I had any questions - I did and he answered them. The fact that he followed up with me at all was tremendous. Most places I had been to during my car search never called me back. Additionally, the cost of the other brand vehicles I was looking at were higher than the Chevy Malibu I bought, and also produced higher insurance premiums than the Malibu. I have one important improvement suggestion for Main Motors, who seems to be an honest and straightforward dealership. When a customer comes in, they have a dollar figure in mind and a range. However, they don't always know or remember that there is a sticker price and then a total price when applying any discounts, and adding taxes and licensing. The buyer also may not know that the dealer is going to try to sell them extended warranties and other protection packages for their newly purchased vehicle. These packages can often be great for the life of the car, etc., but can also be extremely expensive. It would be nice to know about all of this up front so that the buyer can factor them in to their buying decision rather than have them sprung on them at the last minute when they are already signing the check. This pressures the buyer, who is now invested in this vehicle they are buying, into buying something additional that, although they know it is good for their new car, they really cannot afford it and it puts them beyond the amount they intended to spend, and possibly into more debt than they can handle. If they had known up front, they may have chosen to buy a different vehicle, perhaps at a lower sticker price so that they could also afford to purchase the warranties and protection packages that would be good for the life of the vehicle.

September 17, 2013

Thank you for this positive review of your experience at Main Motor. We work very hard to give you the best car shopping experience. I apologize for any confusion and stress you felt during your visit. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to improve. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Truong Nguyen - Truong@mainmotor.com

Leased a car

by from Anoka, MN |

Everyone was very friendly and willing to answer any questions. This was my first time leasing a car so I was very nervous because I didn't really know much about leasing but they made it very easy for me. I am very satisfied with my new Chevy Malibu! I love the car, and would recommend my family and friends to Main Motor Chevrolet and Cadillac.

August 30, 2013

Main Motor is here to give you a fun and stress free car shopping experience. You can count on our staff to always be helpful and understanding. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Chevy Malibu. We will be happy to help your friends and family find the perfect vehicle. Take advantage of our specials and promotions by following us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Truong Nguyen - Truong@mainmotor.com

AWESOME!!

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I have recently returned to the Twin Cities and have been looking for a new Cadillac dealership to call "home". Main Motor is it!!! I was welcomed and felt very comfortable waiting while my Escalade was being serviced. Thanks team!!

August 5, 2013

Main Motor appreciates your business and is thankful for this five star review. You will always feel at home and satisfied with our dealership. Take advantage of our specials and promotions by following us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Truong Nguyen - Truong@mainmotor.com

Great Team at Main Motor in Anoka

by from East Bethel, mn |

Everyone is always very friendly. Also everyone is extremely professional and service oriented which is so wonderful to experience. P.S. I have a girlfriend who came in and purchased a new chevy cruze during your 4th of July sale

August 5, 2013

Thank you for this five star review. You can count on Main Motor to always give you professional and friendly service. Congratulations to your girlfriend on purchasing her new Chevy Cruze. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Regards, Truong Nguyen - Truong@mainmotor.com