Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd, Minnetonka, MN 55305

New 888-486-6127
Used 888-480-3296
Service 888-835-8250

Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable.

Buying a new car at Morries Mazda.

by from Ellsworth, WI |

I went to trade my old car in at Morries a few weeks ago. I found the car I wanted listed online and I had never been to Morries so I didn't know what to expect, as soon as I walked in the door I felt very comfortable and no pressure at all. Everything went as smooth as possible and I couldn't be happier with the sales team and my new Speed3. I highly recommend going to Morries Mazda!

Fantastic Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Shopping for a car at Morrie's Mazda was one of the best shopping experiences I have ever had. They were enthusiastic about Mazda and wanted to make sure I walked out with the best car that worked for me. The customer service at Morrie's is amazing. Always eager to answer questions and help you along the way. I will absolutely buy another vehicle from Morrie's Mazda and will be encouraging my friends and family to do so also. Go and check out a Mazda 6 today. You will not regret it!

First car buying experience was fantastic!

by from Plymouth, MN |

Morrie's Mazda made my first car buying experience a positive one. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The sales employee who helped me, Montrell, was great to work with. He was very informative, fun and easy to get along with, and made the whole process go very smoothly. I really liked how I didn't feel pressured from him or anyone to make a certain decision. I felt very comfortable and felt as if he really cared about what I wanted and finding the right car for me. I couldn't have asked for a better dealership to work with. I am more than happy with my new car and would recommend anyone looking for an honest, easy and friendly car buying experience to check out Morrie's Mazda!

Fun experience

by from Blaine, MN |

Dan Anderson was a very non pressuring fun fellow to see about buying a car. I did not buy from them but the experience was very fun! I chose a different model from a different dealer. If I would buy their model then I would go to see Dan Anderson again!

Great Dealership

by from Minneapolis, MN |

After living in downtown Minneapolis for almost 2 years, I decided I wanted to lease a car. While I was visiting my family in NY, I test drove a few cars and realized that I loved the Mazda6 iSport. I went online to see if there were any Mazda dealerships in Minneapolis and came across Morrie's of Minnetonka. I noticed that they were having a special holiday deal, but I wasn't going to be back in Minnesota in time, unfortunately! I decided to call them and spoke with Nick from the sales department. He was so helpful. Being that I was going to be back in MN after the deal was over, I asked if I could lease the car over the phone. To my delight, Nick said that we would be able to do it this way. The whole process was seamless. I spoke with a few representatives from the dealership, they explained the process, and they sent the paperwork to me via UPS. I sent back all of the signed paperwork and picked up the car the morning after I returned from my trip. Nick was so nice to pick me up from my home to take me to the dealership. The car was ready and waiting for me. I am so happy with my car and the way they worked with me. I highly recommend buying or leasing a car at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda!

Great car buying experience

by from Becker Minnesota |

I went with my step daughter today to purchase a car from Morries Minnetonka Mazda. We worked with Curt Bjorklund and it was a truly wonderful experience. Curt took the time to show us multiple cars and take test drives so we could make an informed decision. He is so easy to work with I will tell anyone I know to give him a call everytime. Curt's attitude and knowledge made it a pleasure to purchase fromthis dealer.

nice people, Kurt was great

by from chaska,mn |

They tried real hard to get me a car but I couldn't afford it.

Thank you, Mike Ondracek!

by from Apple Valley, MN |

Loved my experience at Morrie's! Mike Ondracek did a fantastic job! He found me the perfect car to meet my individual needs, and went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% happy and confident with my purchase. I will suggest them to friends and family who are in the market for a car! Great job!

Sonya is AWESOME!!

by from Champlin, MN |

Best customer service ever!!! Both in sales & service. PC12312011

Morries Review

by from Champlin, MN |

Sonya Burgett was the best sales person I have ever met. She was very pleasant and efficient.

Great service and great cars!

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Mazda CX-9 from Morries Mazda in Minnetonka, and I couldnt be more pleased. I called about a car I found online, and spoke to sales person Jody Johnson. WIthin 30 minutes I arrived at the dealership and she took the time to show me the car and accompanied me for a test drive. I made an appointment to come back a couple of days later to see the car again with my husband, and we bought it! We were probably at the dealership for a few hours between test drive and driving home with the car that evening, but during the waiting period everyone including Jody made us feel welcome and kept us informed of the process. The paperwork was explained well and we were completely satisfied with the loan we received (we got the best rate at the dealership vs 3 places we shopped around at prior). Prior to this purchase I bought a used Mazda 6 from this same dealership and everytime I bring it in for service I feel taken care of. The service waiting area is top notch and so are both the sales and service teams! Thanks Jody Johnson and Morries Mazda for making car buying and service so easy!!