Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd, Minnetonka, MN 55305

New 888-486-6127
Used 888-480-3296
Service 888-835-8250

Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable.

Buying a new car at Morries Mazda.

by from Ellsworth, WI |

I went to trade my old car in at Morries a few weeks ago. I found the car I wanted listed online and I had never been to Morries so I didn't know what to expect, as soon as I walked in the door I felt very comfortable and no pressure at all. Everything went as smooth as possible and I couldn't be happier with the sales team and my new Speed3. I highly recommend going to Morries Mazda!

Thank you, Mike Ondracek!

by from Apple Valley, MN |

Loved my experience at Morrie's! Mike Ondracek did a fantastic job! He found me the perfect car to meet my individual needs, and went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% happy and confident with my purchase. I will suggest them to friends and family who are in the market for a car! Great job!

Sonya is AWESOME!!

by from Champlin, MN |

Best customer service ever!!! Both in sales & service. PC12312011

Morries Review

by from Champlin, MN |

Sonya Burgett was the best sales person I have ever met. She was very pleasant and efficient.

Great service and great cars!

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Mazda CX-9 from Morries Mazda in Minnetonka, and I couldnt be more pleased. I called about a car I found online, and spoke to sales person Jody Johnson. WIthin 30 minutes I arrived at the dealership and she took the time to show me the car and accompanied me for a test drive. I made an appointment to come back a couple of days later to see the car again with my husband, and we bought it! We were probably at the dealership for a few hours between test drive and driving home with the car that evening, but during the waiting period everyone including Jody made us feel welcome and kept us informed of the process. The paperwork was explained well and we were completely satisfied with the loan we received (we got the best rate at the dealership vs 3 places we shopped around at prior). Prior to this purchase I bought a used Mazda 6 from this same dealership and everytime I bring it in for service I feel taken care of. The service waiting area is top notch and so are both the sales and service teams! Thanks Jody Johnson and Morries Mazda for making car buying and service so easy!!

Very Satisfied

by from Maplre Grove, MN |

Everyone there was great, I would be happy to recommend Morrie's to people I know that are looking to buy a car. Rick Hoeg

Buying my third vehichle from Morrie's Minnetonka

by from Crystal, MN |

Sonya B./ Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka really helped me to find a great car that I am happy with. The financial team was just as helpful in making this a very relaxing experience. I'd prefer buying from them again and would recommend them.

GERARDO G. ROCKS!! AND ALL THE EMPLOYEES @ MORRIES

by from Mpls, MN |

I had been car searching for months and was unable to find the right car with the right financing within my budget. After speaking with Gerardo from Morries in Minnetonka he assured me that he would be able to get me into a vehicle I could afford and liked! And that's exactly what he did!! I am now driving a brand new Mazda 3 and love it! Thanks to Gerardo!!

Buying a new car at Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

by from St Louis Park MN |

by Ken and Maria Cannady / St Louis Park , MN My wife and i purchased a new Mazda CX - 5 a few months ago loves the way the car handles and looks ! Also , Sales Consultants Amy Koppel and Anne Brick were Very ! Very ! Helpful doing our purchasing processes . The Purchasing Dept. did an Excellent job also ! I highly recommend Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda !

Exceptional Service All Around

by from Minneapolis, MN |

From working with Amy K. in sales to Sean and Jim in the Service Department, Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda has provided me with exceptional service and kindness. Amy was extremely helpful throughout my entire purchasing process, always going above and beyond my expectations. And, because Morrie's Service Department has proved to value me as a customer, I will continue to work with them in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I continue to get my Mazda serviced at Morrie's even though it is well out of warrant. The simple reason is that the quality of the repairs and scheduled service is top notch and worth the modest premium vs. the local certified repair shop. It's a matter of trust and no headaches for me that makes the visit to Morrie's service bay worth the price.