Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

13700 Wayzata Blvd, Minnetonka, MN 55305

New 888-486-6127
Used 888-480-3296
Service 888-835-8250

Buy Happy is car buying the way it should be. Fun. Informative. Honest. Easy. Rewarding. Affordable.

Buying a new car at Morries Mazda.

by from Ellsworth, WI |

I went to trade my old car in at Morries a few weeks ago. I found the car I wanted listed online and I had never been to Morries so I didn't know what to expect, as soon as I walked in the door I felt very comfortable and no pressure at all. Everything went as smooth as possible and I couldn't be happier with the sales team and my new Speed3. I highly recommend going to Morries Mazda!

Excellent Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I continue to get my Mazda serviced at Morrie's even though it is well out of warrant. The simple reason is that the quality of the repairs and scheduled service is top notch and worth the modest premium vs. the local certified repair shop. It's a matter of trust and no headaches for me that makes the visit to Morrie's service bay worth the price.

Service for my CX9 - Jim Cruz - Service Writer -

by from Savage, MN |

Jim took me in on short notice to look at my CX9. He gave me a quick analysis of my problem and a quick and fair estimate. I recommend Jim to all of my friends who own Mazda's!!!

Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda - Judy E Smith

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I bought a 2003 Hyundai Sonata from Morries's Mtka Mazda, there were a few things wrong that I didn't notice when I bought the vehicle and as I found something they fixed it free of charge. I don't even remember how I found them, but I love this place. My Sales person is Sonya Burgett and she is awesome. In the service dept, Jean who drove me to and from work when my car was being serviced is a beautiful soul and we have awesome conversations, she even had my radio station on 98.5FM, that spoke volumes, lastly but certainly not least is Sean Andren, my Service Advisor, what an awesome guy. The fixed my consel between the seats, my visor that was hanging and the major work of replacing a headlight. All this was compliments of Dan Hegge, Used Car Manager. Customer Service is important to me and Morries Mtka Mazda had it from start and we are definitely not finished. I know that I will purchase a new car from them based on this experience.

Incredible Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I received incredible service throughout the buying process. Curt Bjorklund was a great resource when deciding which new Mazda I was going to purchase. Him along with everyone at the store made sure my buying experience was enjoyable. Thanks again for the help and I would recommend this store to anyone who is looking to buy their next Mazda.

Professionalism Personified

by from Mankato, MN |

I purchased a new Mazda 3 at Morrie's, and have taken it in once so far for a free carwash and free oil and filter change. The salesman, Curt Bjorklund, was professional, knowledgeable, and completely honest. It was a pleasure to purchase from him. The service advisor, Sean Andren, went "above and beyond" in assuring that my concerns were addressed. He met me before regular hours, listened to my concerns, kept me updated on the progress of the service, and double-checked everything to be sure I was satisfied. This dealership is a little over 80 miles from where I live. Even if I had a Mazda dealership next door, I would still drive the 80+ miles to Morrie's because of their professionalism and commitment to being sure their customers are satisfied.

Checking on the availability of a car.

by from Wooster, OH |

I simply wanted to check on the availability of a car. I was called within 30 minutes of posting it (at 6 pm at night). Unfortunately, the car had been sold (it was a very good deal, so I was not surprised - just disappointed). The person who called was very nice and did not try to 'pressure' me into considering another car and I have not received any 'follow-up' calls or e-mails that seem to harass one when dealing with sellers on-line. I appreciate that Morries!! VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE!

Mazda service

by from Minnetonka |

This service department is one of the best I have ever been at, jason has helped me most of the time, and greets me by name very impressive. Keep up the great work.

Mazda service #1

by from Minnetonka |

This service department is one of the best that I have ever been too. Jason helps me almost every visit, and greets me by name, very impressive to remember names. Keep up the great work.

Wasn't impressed

by from Minnesota |

I made contact with the dealership and I wasn't impressed. I had general questions for the sales person and they were not able to answer them accordingly. The sales person tended to dance around my questions and kept pushing for me to come do a test drive and fill out their financing paperwork. I refuse to deal with sales people that are pushy and more worried about making the sale then making sure I get what I want and need.

Looking for a used auto for my son.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Visited with Mr. Miller with regards to purchasing a used auto for my son. Mr. Miller helped by looking at your current inventory within Morrie's Dealerships. We did not purchase an auto as the need was put on hold. It was great working this Mr. Miller and other associates.