Faulkner Nissan

New 888-373-1712
Used 888-709-1232
Service 888-387-8754

Faulkner...To Be Sure

Great Deal, Excellent Service.

by from Philadelphia , PA |

I just leased a new 2014 Nissan Altima from Faulkner. The buying experience was exceptional. I highly recommend this dealership. Special thanks to Michael Boyle and Vic Letizi for making this deal possible.

Good customer service!

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

Although I did not purchase an automobile, I was pleased with the selection and service. Gary was very helpful with finding the model and options I requested.

great customer service

by from warrington penna |

joe o neill is one of a kind i call him all the time about my car and he always helps me thru things and never acts like i bothered him which i know i do and chris in maintenance is also so good to me and these are good employees my brother is looking into getting a nissan because of the service i get i purchased my maxima at another nissan dealer and they were nothing like you guys

Good service and quick sale!

by from Reading, PA |

Just purchased a 2012 certified Armada from Paula and Tim. Great service from the start and did their best vs the competition on trade in values and financing. It was an hour drive to get to their facility but they had the right truck for my needs and the people to help me. Thanks for your help!

Faulkner To Be Sure

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I just purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue. This is my third straight car that I have purchased from a Faulkner dealership, but my first car purchased from the Nissan dealership. I am not a big fan of shopping for a car, but the salesman, Don, the manger, Mike, and the finance person, Julie all made this a positive experience. They were helpful, patient, informative and friendly. No sales pressure or ultimatums.

Repair done on my car in result car caught on fire

by from Philadelphia |

April 29,2014 I tow my Nissan Maxima 2004 to Faulkner Nissan due to not starting and smoking when it was jumped. On April 30,2014 the services assistant stated that my car needed and Ac Amphilifer unit that blew out due to a multi point inspection and that it would cost 600.00. On May 2,2014 i pick my car up drove around for 2 hours and park my car in the garage. I was awaken at 5;50 am on May 3,2014 by smoke coming through my bedroom window. I jumped up look out my window and ran down the basement which fill with smoke. I ran outside open the garage and my car was in flames. I call the fire department and came in matters of seconds and they said it wasn't arson it was a issue with the car. I trusted Nissan Faulkner. On my receipt it doesn't state any repairs that they are lying about that i needed. My passenger side is burn to a crisp. I thank god that I'am able to write about it. And so thankful that the house didnt catch on fire.Nissan Faulkner doesn't want to take responsibilty..Now Iam without no car and no money!

Awesome experience!

by from philadelphia pa |

I just purchased a brand new Altima from Paula. I was recently in an accident and had totaled my Toyota that was less than a year old and I was not excited about having to shop for a car all over again. I shopped via the internet and Paula responded to me immediately. She had a warm personality that translated in our emails. She was genuinely concerned about me the customer and didn't try to push me into a car. She was super friendly and really knowledgeable of the cars I looked at. She helped me meet my budget requirements and put me in a car that had a good amount of features for a great price. I told her when we met that I was planning on shopping a few different brands and wasn't buying today. I do that as a test when I shop for cars to see how the sales rep reacts- she completely respected what I said and went out of her way to make sure I was well educated about the car. I took home the Altima because I fell in love with the car and had a fun time shopping at Faulkner. This is my first Nissan and surely not my last. Thanks again for a great experience. And btw I am loving my new back up camera and apps feature on my car!

Great Service

by from Jenkintown, PA |

Comfortable experience, easy and quick purchase process, and with no hassle or pressure. Walt Zakrzewski took the time to evaluate our needs and find the correct model. Will remain a Faulkner Nissan customer in the future because of the experience with Walt Z.

I was not a fan of car buying or leasing

by from Jenkintown, PA |

Until several weeks ago I was not a fan of the car dealership community. I leased a Nissan and my lease was coming up to expiration date. I was not looking forward to replacing the vehicle. Joe O'Neill from Faulkner Nissan in Jenkintown, PA contacted me several months ago. Joe was very easy to deal with and very responsive. Although I had to go through the usual car dealer kabuki dance, Joe was very professional and knowledgeable. I had options from several different dealerships but in the end decided to lease a new vehicle in large part thanks to Joe. I have been in sales for over 25 years and I thought Joe did a great job. If you need a new vehicle but dread going through the process, do not fret! Call Joe O'Neill at Faulkner Nissan: 215-887-8870. Also, I have had several different vehicles which were not Nissan makes serviced at this dealership. Again, very accommodating, very professional and easy to deal with. I highly recommend you have your next service needs taken care of by Faulkner at their Jenkintown, PA location.

Great car buying experience!

by from Phila PA |

Bought a new Nissan Altima SV from Paula Taylor yesterday. It was such an easy process, gave me a great price right out of the gate that we didn't need to haggle at all. Dealing with Paula, Mike McQuoide, the sales manager, and Tony the finaace guy was the best buying experience I have ever had. Will definitely be back there next time we are in the market for a new car and already telling friends to go there. AWESOME!

Great people, great cars!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The buying process went very smooth and we were in our car in no time it seemed. Paula was our sales person and she was very nice and very friendly. Anthony was our finance rep and did a great job explaining our credit report and gave us many valuable ways to improve our credit score. Overall, it was an excellent buying experience and I would most definetly but my next car from this dealer. I love the car and am happy with the price I paid it seemed very fair to me.