Faulkner Nissan

Service 888-387-8754 Service 888-387-8754

Faulkner...To Be Sure

Great Experience

by from Glenside, PA |

My car was sold to me by Henry who was great from the time I called in due to a special. He was honest the entire time never misleading and made the leasing process as easy as possible. I wasn't expecting to walk out with a vehicle and I did. If you ever go to Faulkner Nissan Henry will take care of you!

Great service

by from Maple Glen, Pa |

Perfect service visit. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job thanks

by from phila,pa |

it was very good and friendly people. thank you and keep up the good work.

2003 altima

by from Horsham, Pa. |

Paula, worked with me for the second time and I have not been disappointed in her. She always makes sure that everything is good. I had a repair within 3 days. I explained if I had another problem I didn't want the car. well needless to say there has not been one problem. Thanks Carlos,Paula and the repair manager. They are great!!!!!!!! Kathy

Visit to Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown

by from Cinnaminson, NJ |

I always have a wonderful experience at Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown

Nissan

by from Philadelphia ,PA |

Service was excellent and quick., the service is always excellent.

great service, very clean and friendly

by from bensalem, PA |

first u said this was short, to many ? u know what vehicle i have i already told you the service was great

Excellent Service, Outstanding Salesman!!

by from Wyncote, PA |

I have been shopping around for a new car since November. I had been visiting different Nissan dealers to see who would give me the best deal and the best trade-in value for my 2010 Altima. Ironically, I saved Faulkner Nissan for last because it was only a few minutes from home. Boy, was I glad I did! My experience at Faulkner Nissan was one that I'd never experienced before, not even at the Nissan dealer in New Jersey where I usually go to purchase a new car. The salesman, Andre Kennedy went above, beyond, and everywhere possible to make me feel comfortable, respected, and as though I was the most important person at the dealership that day. He took his time answering every question I had, and although Faulkner didn't have a car in the actual color I wanted, he had a conversation with someone else at Faulkner, who made the necessary phone calls to other dealerships until he found the vehicle I requested. I may not have ridden out of Faulkner Nissan's dealership in the car I wanted that day, but I certainly did two days later! I couldn't stop thanking Mr. Kennedy for all his help, nor could I stop singing his praises to my family and friends. He is the "poster person" for professionalism, friendliness, and giving his all to support his clients, as well as represent Faulkner Nissan. I am proud to say that Mr. Kennedy proved that I can get an excellent deal for a vehicle (namely a Nissan, of course) in Pennsylvania, and that there is no longer a need for me to drive to New Jersey anymore. I do believe that Mr. Kennedy's charisma sold me on Faulkner Nissan. He expressed that Faulkner is a family business, and that everyone working there was treated as such. I could see that in his presentation, and in the way he made sure that I got exactly what I wanted. In my eyes, he is an outstanding employee, a gem if you will, and should be appreciated for all that he brings to Faulkner. Andre Kennedy, thanks for everything!! I appreciate everything!

Had great experience

by from Philadelphia, pa |

The guy who helped me was great. Friendly and professional. I was in and out in 40 minutes. Perfect.

Great service, superb staff.

by from Jenkintown, PA |

Faulkner Nissan is a great place to purchase a car and a fantastic place for service. The staff is excellent and very helpful and took care of any issues I had with my car right away. I needed a part for me new car and they called and said that I could bring my car in anytime the very next day. I highly recommend this dealership!

Faulkner Nissan responded to this review

January 21, 2016

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the staff here at Faulkner Nissan. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you!