Morrie's Minnetonka Subaru

Service 866-657-3628

Buy Happy

Return Customer

by from Edina, MN |

This is the second Subaru I have purchased from this dealership. My first Outback from Morries experience VERY few 'repairs' but all my service was done here. Service and repair experience was always exceptional. My Salesperson, Maggie Solomon, is THE BEST. Honest, hard working, patient and understanding. Willing to go the extra mile to find what I wanted and make it happen. The dealership has ALWAYS stood behind its customers and product. They provide exceptional customer service.

Everything is awesome

by from Rogers, MN |

Eva, Scott and the rest of the team at Morrie's Subaru Minnetonka were completely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Eva had all the answers to my questions and had some the best cusome service I hAve ever received. Scott found me the exact vehicle I wanted. Benny and Paul were awesome in my last minute finance. Everyone else there was super cheer and friendly

Thank you!

by from St paul, MN |

We recently lost our 2008 Forester in an accident and were basically forced into beginning the search for a new Subaru. After visits to Walser and Luther, we went to Morrie's Subaru on a referral from a friend. We were very pleased with Chris Wagener's service and attention to our needs! From letting us take the car out ourselves for a test drive to allowing us time to have the car checked by our mechanic to his 'no-nonsense' way of doing business, we were impressed with Chris and Morrie's as a whole. Thanks to the Morrie's team for walking us through the process and helping us find the right car for us!

WRX test drive

by from Minnetonka Minnesota |

Went in to test drive a WRX I was pretty much discouraged by the process. You would have to fill in a credit application and get preapproved just to test drive a car. What's the point in having a brick and mortar store with people who can't let you test drive a car?

Morrie's Minnetonka Subaru responded to this review

January 7, 2015

Hello, I sincerely apologize for the experience you had at our Minnetonka Subaru location. One of our Buy Happy promises is that every with a valid driver license and insurance can test drive a vehicle. At your next convenience, please reach out to me directly at social.media@morries.com so we can work to rectify this situation. Sincerely, Terrance Hunter, Social Media Specialist Morrie's Automotive Group

Service OK - getting an appointment Terrible!

by from Plymouth, MN |

We own 2 cars we've purchased here in the last 3 years and love our Subaru's but it appears as though Morrie's famous free oil changes has been saturated. I am now sitting on hold for the 3rd time I've tried to call. I don't think waiting for longer than 3 minutes is good customer service. Once I finally got through I was told I have to wait 16 days for an oil change appointment!!! This all adds up if you think about it. Sooner or later they'll sell so many cars with free oil changes that they'll never be able to service them all.

Test Drive

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I went to test drive new Subaru Legacy 2015. Right from the spot I told the sales person that I am only test driving and that I am planning to shop around before I make a commitment. While test driving the sales person could not answer a single question without saying I will have to check on that! Really? I new way more about the car than she did. When we got back to a dealership they asked me if I would like to put down $500 deposit??? WHAT? I told you I am not buying a car today! She ran to a sales manager came back and told me that if I put $500 deposit and later decide that I don't want to purchase a car that it will be given back!. Great, thank you but once again I am not buying a car today and not to mention that the car is at least $1000 more expensive than at competing dealership. I just used Morries because of the convenient location. But certainly realized that I will not be buying a car from Subaru of Minnetonka!

Test drive set up for undriveable car

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I sent an email with a question regarding a car I saw on line. I received a response, but without the answer to my question. I arranged to come test drive the car. When I arrived to test drive the car, it was absolutely filthy inside with pieces of components and wires hanging out from under the dash. The salesperson said that the suspension in the car made it undriveable and he would not recommend this car for me. He sat me down and talked (at length) about what kind of car I should get and he made the decision that the only car for me would be a Subaru, but they didn't have anything available to show me. I don't think I have ever had a car salesperson discourage me from buying a car. The overall experience was just weird.

Great salesman saved experience from trade-in guy

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Our salesman, Taye, was the only reason we bought from this dealership. He saved the sale by staying late, working with us respectfully, and making us feel like more than just another customer. He even gave my wife some peanut M&M's (her favorite candy) he had because we hadn't got any dinner while waiting for the loan guys to get their act together. The waiting area is small, cramped, and you feel like you're in a bad 90's sitcom. However, the worst experience of the whole buying process came when the trade-in guy, Matt, lowballed me on my current vehicle. He was short, and to the point, which I appreciate, but didn't give any room for negotiating. Morrie's uses the "Best Price" model where they don't move on the sticker price, but that to me means they should be willing to compromise on the trade-in value. He kept trying to tell me why the quote he was giving me was a great deal and I wouldn't get that anywhere else. I tried to keep telling him that I needed to keep my payments at a certain price point, and if they weren't going to budge on the sticker price of the new vehicle, he'd have to work with me on the trade-in value.

Skip 'em

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Was quoted a price over the phone and set up an appointment. When I get there the quoted price is gone and they upsell everything to the tune of almost $500 more and tell me "that's what it costs". The check-in guy also looks at you like you're stupid and just can't comprehend what is going on with the vehicle. Skip this rip-off now. You will thank me later.

Recently bought a car

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I had my first real car purchase from a dealership when I get a 2005 Subaru Legacy wagon about a month ago. Hani had helped me after I stood in the entryway for about 5 minutes and waited for help. No one acknowledged that I came in and finally Hani turned around in his chair and saw I was waiting for help. His desk is right next to the entry door. Took a test drive and loved the car but after about 3 miles the steering wheel started shaking and I was turned off from the car but Hani assured me they would fix the problem with a "new part." I ended up buying the car that night after about a 3 hour waiting process. I picked the car up 2 days later because they had to wait to get the part and whatnot. I drove the car off the lot and within a mile of getting on 394E the steering wheel started shaking again. I immediately felt buyers remorse and was extremely disappointed that Hani would lie to my face in order to sell a car. I am now having to get the car serviced to see what the real problem is.