Burnsville Toyota-Scion

14730 Buck Hill Rd., Burnsville, MN 55306

New 866-523-9886
Used 866-906-9412
Service 866-488-1887

Toyota Presidents award winner 22 times!

Big dealer with hassle free buying experience !

by from Saint Paul, MN |

We recently purchased a 2012 Toyota highlander from this dealership and looked around all the other nearby dealerships but they all didnt have that number of vehicle selections and the color we liked. Also the salesperson Bob did a great job for us to select the vehicle by showing more than 10 different colors and options. He is more knowledgeable and understanding customer requirements clearly and suggesting the options. No hassle or force to buy anything right away. Overall we enjoyed the new vehicle buying experience.

Amazing Experience!

by from Burnsville, MN |

Recently I purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla. My overall experience at Burnsville Toyota was very amazing. Nikhom was super helpful with showing me variety models and pointing out available options. His friendliness and upbeat attitude made the car buying experience very relaxing and at ease. I highly recommend Burnsville Toyota! Great deal & great staff!!

Integrity and Honesty!!

by from Lakeville, MN |

I can't say enough about my appreciation for and my recommendations to everyone for Ken Harris, a person of great integrity and no-pressure sales who assisted me this weekend in the purchase of my RAV-4 at Burnsville Toyota. I never felt at all pressured by this true gentleman who explained all I needed to know about the vehicle I chose, and he made sure that I was given the opportunity to learn all I could about the product I was purchasing and financing before I made my decision. This is my second purchase of a vehicle at Burnsville Toyota and I have never been disappointed! I will never go anywhere else. I highly recommend you ask for Ken Harris when you arrive at Burnsville Toyota!! You will not regret having this person of great integrity assist you through the process of searching for or purchasing your vehicle.

by from Burnsville, MN |

My experience began on a Thursday evening when I met Nikhom at Burnsville Toyota. I wasn't sure what I was really looking for but I needed a new reliable vehicle. My options to buy or lease. Nikhom was very patient and answered all my questions. By Saturday I was driving away with my new RAV4 and very thankful to the entire Burnsville Toyota Team for the Amazing Experience. Thank you so very much.

Burnsville Toyota-Scion responded to this review

April 11, 2015

We're glad to provide an amazing experience and appreciate your business!

The best place to buy your Toyota

by from Apple Valley, MN |

I have purchased three Toyotas from Burnsville Toyota and sent my sister-in-law to buy hers from there also. Can't think of a better dealership to buy from. Well done Burnsville Toyota - keep up the excellent work.

fantastic customer service

by from minneapolis, mn |

It is not often that I take the time to write comments but the exceptional grace in helping me find the right vehicle is something I want to share with others. Nancy Cheney is clearly at the top of my list for personal referrals as she is clearly a person trying to help me find the correct vehicle for my needs rather than cram a car down my throat. When I first walked into your dealership I was somewhat disturbed by all the salespeople just standing at the front door waiting for customers to arrive. I made it thru the gauntlet at your front door (very off putting) and found Nancy Cheney sitting at her desk just hanging up the telephone. This was the type of person I wanted to do business with. As you are well aware, I am sure, car sales people have not garnered a very good reputation, but after doing business with Nancy I can tell you that my view has changed. I would recommend her to any friend or associate I have.

Ken Harris was great!

by from Cottage Grove, MN |

I recently visited the Burnsville Dealership to lease a new Toyota Corolla as well as sell a Toyota Camry. Through the years, I have bought and leased cars through Burnsville Toyota and this experience did not disappoint once again. Ken Harris assisted me with both transactions and was very helpful as well as kept the process moving swiftly. His manner and attitude were great and I appreciate the work he did ahead of time as well as it saved time at the dealership. Thanks, Ken!

Great Experience!

by from Lakeville, MN |

Brad, my salesman, was really great to work with!! The dealership is really nice as are the people that work there. No pressure, no playing numbers games, just tell them what you are looking for in a vehicle and what you can afford and they help you get what you want!

Another great experience at Burnsville Toyota

by from Elko New Market |

We've had great experiences with this dealership over the years. We went in looking for a 2014 or 2015 Toyota Sienna. Brandon Scott was our salesman and he was fabulous. This was the 7th vehicle we've bought from this dealership and first time that we had Brandon. He was great! Very knowledgeable, showed us what we asked to look at and very personable. Started out as strangers and ended the day as friends. We feel we have always been treated right and have always gotten a great deal. We've researched other dealerships price and inventory before going in to look at Burnsvilles and have always left with a great deal that I don't think other dealerships could've matched or beaten. Service has also been great on the vehicles we've taken in when needed.

Great service

by from Lonsdale, MN |

Ken Harris helped me a lot and I really appreciated that.

Great dealership!

by from Mendota Heights, MN |

I visited Burnsville Toyota after visiting other dealerships. First, I have to say I was pleased to see a salesperson literally waiting at the door, who jumped right in to help. They worked with me to find the exact car I wanted (which actually was at another dealership!). At some of the other dealerships I was at I felt the sales people weren't even interested in working with me, but working with Ken at Burnsville Toyota, I immediately felt taken care of, and that these folks genuinely wanted to take care of me. I was incredibly impressed by how quickly the actual purchase wrapped up in and appreciated Ken's personal efforts. I'm going to be sure to recommend this dealership (and specifically Ken!) to anyone looking to buy a Toyota.