Walser Burnsville Subaru

Walser Burnsville Subaru

600 W 121st St, Burnsville, MN 55337

New 888-775-0686
Used 888-213-8950

Haggle-free, no-negotiation sales. Our Best Price up front. That is the Walser Way.

Walser

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I inquired into a car I say online. They emailed and called me back in short order. I went to the dealer where I was met with the same person I spoke with on the phone and couldn't have been more impressed. While the whole process from test to purchase and drive off was long, it was great and appreciated. I would definitely shop and recommend Walser again.

No hand-offs and no hassle!

by from Hastings, MN |

I was looking for a newer used Subaru Outback to save a few thousand dollars. Found just the vehicle on the showroom floor that was an un-advertised dealer demo car. It was just what I wanted. The service was great getting it out of the showroom and onto the road for a test drive. The buying process on a Friday afternoon was agonizingly slow. It took three hours. The upside was that I worked with one salesperson throughout the entire process. The dealership facility lacked comprehensive displays of accessories and for the vehicle protection packages (rustproofing, paint sealant and interior protection). It wasn't very well explained and the pricing breakdown was a mystery until the final signing. Accessories were selected from the internet or a tri-fold brochure. I would characterize the experience as a no-frills dealership. Two days after I bought the car a $250 coupon came out and the dealership refused to grant me the savings. Once they tell you the price that's it. There is no negotiation on anything.

Don't trust their inspection!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The process of buying the car went really well, everyone was nice/helpful. However, a week later I was having a couple of issues and called to ask what they could do. Basically, nothing. I was told they would look at it for free (acted like this was a big favor "normally costs $125", my mechanic would look at it for $19.95) and reminded me I bought it as-is. I know I didn't buy the extra warranty, but it was less than 7 days since I had bought the car and they repeated so many times during the sale how they did a 127 point inspection-they should have found this during the inspection. Had they just handled how they interacted with me when I had problems differently, I would have been much happier and not left with a negative experience. I decided to go to my regular mechanic to get it checked out since I am not very trusting of what they would tell me at this point

Good Day

by from hastings mn |

First time I have bought a vehicle from Walser and I will be back.

Looking for used and bought a new car

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We were looking for a gently used Subaru and quickly realized that we were not saving very much but buying used. Instead we bought a new car (and traded in my 14 year old Subaru). The salespeople were very fair with a now hassle best price deal. We are very happy with our new car (perhaps mostly since it's been 14years since having a new car.)

Great salesmen, creepy financial managers

by from Bloomington, MN |

Purchased a used vehicle from Walser Subaru and the salesman was great. Knowledgeable but not intrusive or pushy. I would have given 5 stars if it wasn't for the creepy financial manager - not someone I'd like to work with again and won't be going back because of him. If you're not financing, or have your own financing ready, this is a great dealership.

The sales dept was my only contact

by from mpls area |

They were knowledgable, very polite,helpful followed up on visits. I was shopping for a car but havent bought yet.

The sales dept was my only contact

by from mpls area |

Dodge Caravan Buyer

by from Savage, Mn |

I liked the fact that I did not have to meet with an F&I person.