Audi North Shore

4400 W Brown Deer Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53223

New 888-725-3449 New 888-725-3449
Used 888-203-2040 Used 888-203-2040
Service 866-961-3538 Service 866-961-3538

"Wisconsin's Premier Audi Dealer"

Drove It!! Bought It!!

by from Wisconsin Dells, WI |

This dealership knows how it has to be done. I can't say enough about the professional, courteous, and helpful sales staff here. We got a great deal on a 2008 Audi and couldn't be more pleased. We definitely recommend Audi North Shore.

Excellent Service from Long distance

by from Wausau, WI |

I purchased a New Audi in June from Walter. The deal, including a trade in, was negotiated from Wausau via phone and email. I drove down, met Walter and completed all the paperwork with Andrew. No surprises. It was an outstanding car buying experience. Thank you Audi North Shore, Walter and Andrew.

Fantastic dealership!

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Top notch service always. Nothing but great experiences from a repeat customer. Ryan M. is very easy to work with and truly cares about his clients and works to ensure satisfaction. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great experience, friendly experienced staff

by from Pewaukee, WI |

I worked with Paul (sales), Andrew (finance) and Phil (Sales Manager) all three were very respectful of my time and listened to what I was looking for. the dealership was no pressure and a very efficient sales process (about an hour). They used iPads to showcase services and features, collect info, and save time during the sale. I also felt the deal we worked out was very fair and was a Win-Win. I was impressed with all three and their service levels.

insulting a return customer

by from Kohler, WI |

I made an appointment to purchase my 2nd Brand new Audi. I returned to my salesman's I purchased my first Audi from. He was so rude and insulting. Low balled me on my trade in so low. I thought why am I purchasing a vehicle that depreciates to less than 1/2 in 3 years??? When I said I'm not playing a number game give the best deal. He got almost hostile. I asked for my keys ( the GM still had those) He accused me of taking food out of his family's mouth. a few days later I met a great salesman's at Milwaukee Audi. Gave me a great deal on my trade in and a great deal on my Brand new Audi Q5. Since my purchase at Milwaukee Audi I have been to there twice for service. My Salesman Sam takes a few minutes to stop and chat with me. I wish I would have bought my first Audi from Sam.

Expected more from an Audi dealer

by from Milwaukee |

Brought car in for alignment. After rotation, car rode horribly. Noisy, vibration. Took it back to balance the wheels--charged $140! Car still rides rough, noisy. Contacted dealer with problem and after 5 days--NO RESPONSE. This is not what I would expect from an Audi dealer. First and LAST Audi I will ever buy!

Internet inquiry process is broke

by from Fond du lac,wi |

Got bounced around to two of their internet guys, who did not know what they had in inventory. Finally made an appointment, showed up and no one was ready for me, and then was told the car was sold days ago.. Very disappointing experience.

Internet inquiry process is broke

by from Fond du lac,wi |

Misleading ad

by from Belvidere, IL |

Looking for a new or very slightly used '13 Lexus ES and noted one on your site. Exactly what I was looking for as described by the dealer posting the ad and pricing was decent. Exchanged emails with Jonathon Lucas who was very pleasant and responsive. Set up an appointment to inspect the car last Saturday and made the 200 mile round trip. The car was pristine as Jonathon had confirmed BUT it was posted as having the "Ultra Luxury Package" and "Ambient Lighting" which are included in this package. No Panomara roof, no ambient lighting and none of the other items in this package. I inquired about this car being misrepresented and Jonathon advised he did not write these ads and I totally understand that he sells Audi's and I don't blame him at all but someone took some significant editorial liberties in posting this ad. I suspect the original window sticker was available which would have clearly indicated the options. To "puff up" such an ad is not what I would consider the right thing to do....irresponsible even. So I wasted a good part of a dayand spent about $40 on fuel all because of this questionable ad.

Excellent service considering I didn't buy an Audi

by from Omaha, NE |

I bought my 2010 Acura TL Tech SH-AWD sedan from NS Audi back in August and was very happy with the experience. I never felt rushed to get my transaction completed. I never felt like they treated me differently not buying an Audi. The people I dealt with were very nice and just made me feel like an important customer. I flew in the night before to pick up my vehicle and they came and gave me a ride from the hotel to their dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership for new or used vehicles.