Audi North Shore

4400 W Brown Deer Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53223

New 888-725-3449
Used 888-203-2040
Service 866-961-3538

"Wisconsin's Premier Audi Dealer"

Drove It!! Bought It!!

by from Wisconsin Dells, WI |

This dealership knows how it has to be done. I can't say enough about the professional, courteous, and helpful sales staff here. We got a great deal on a 2008 Audi and couldn't be more pleased. We definitely recommend Audi North Shore.

Internet inquiry process is broke

by from Fond du lac,wi |

Got bounced around to two of their internet guys, who did not know what they had in inventory. Finally made an appointment, showed up and no one was ready for me, and then was told the car was sold days ago.. Very disappointing experience.

Internet inquiry process is broke

by from Fond du lac,wi |

Misleading ad

by from Belvidere, IL |

Looking for a new or very slightly used '13 Lexus ES and noted one on your site. Exactly what I was looking for as described by the dealer posting the ad and pricing was decent. Exchanged emails with Jonathon Lucas who was very pleasant and responsive. Set up an appointment to inspect the car last Saturday and made the 200 mile round trip. The car was pristine as Jonathon had confirmed BUT it was posted as having the "Ultra Luxury Package" and "Ambient Lighting" which are included in this package. No Panomara roof, no ambient lighting and none of the other items in this package. I inquired about this car being misrepresented and Jonathon advised he did not write these ads and I totally understand that he sells Audi's and I don't blame him at all but someone took some significant editorial liberties in posting this ad. I suspect the original window sticker was available which would have clearly indicated the options. To "puff up" such an ad is not what I would consider the right thing to do....irresponsible even. So I wasted a good part of a dayand spent about $40 on fuel all because of this questionable ad.

Excellent service considering I didn't buy an Audi

by from Omaha, NE |

I bought my 2010 Acura TL Tech SH-AWD sedan from NS Audi back in August and was very happy with the experience. I never felt rushed to get my transaction completed. I never felt like they treated me differently not buying an Audi. The people I dealt with were very nice and just made me feel like an important customer. I flew in the night before to pick up my vehicle and they came and gave me a ride from the hotel to their dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership for new or used vehicles.