Morrie's Buffalo Ford

Service 888-750-8914

Best price first, pure and simple. Buy Happy

Great experience

by from Big Lake, MN |

I just bought my 2012 Ford Fusion this past week and had a great experience. Amber was the dealer that helped me through the process and she was awesome! Very helpful and accommodating to my daughter while we had to sit and wait to hear from lenders. Providing crayons, and snacks. The dealership went above and beyond to make sure I was approved for a loan. I high recommend going here, I will be buying my next car here for sure.

Fun and Fast Process

by from Monticello MN |

I worked with Kim Johnson to purchase my 2011 Ford Edge. This was a great experience. No pressure and fast financing.

Wonderful, Respectable Customer Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I worked with Pete F at Morrie's Buffalo Ford. This was my first time buying a car. I had found a car I wanted while looking on their website. Unfortunately someone had already placed an offer on the car and was waiting for their financing to go through. Pete kept in touch every day to update me on new inventory similar to what I had been looking at. Then one day we spoke and it turned out the car I originally wanted wasn't sold, as the people's financing didn't go through. Pete was great with walking me through all the steps and making time for my questions. He treated me with respect, as well as the rest of the staff that I dealt with while there buying my car. After I signed all the papers Pete walked me through all the high techs specs of the car and set up all my personal settings for me! Absolutely wonderful service. I will be going back here for any cars in my future!

The way car buying should be!

by from Albertville, MN |

Great experience! You know the final price up front and there are no hard sales techniques. Kim Johnson was our salesperson and she did a great good helping to look at different options. Would definitely buy here again/

Great car buying experience

by from Big Lake, MN |

Jim was the salesman. I was happy with the whole process from start to finish. They were able to get me exactly what I wanted. I'm very happy with my new Ford Fusion.

Great service

by from Savage, MN |

Very nice facility. Everyone was very friendly. Worked with Steve who was great with helping me find the perfect car!

Awesome Experience

by from Monticello, MN |

Could not have gone better...Very satisfied with Steven and Morrie's!

Buying a car

by from Buffalo, MN |

I would highly recommend buying a car from Buffalo Morries. Excellent customer service! Very satisfied.

Morrie's Buffalo Ford responded to this review

August 23, 2014

Hi Jodi, I'm so happy to hear your Buy Happy experience went so well. We look forward to seeing you back in our location in the future. Enjoy the new vehicle! Sincerely, Terrance Hunter Social Media Specialist

Great buying experience

by from Buffalo, MN |

I was in the market for a used vehicle, I worked with JR Robertson. I had a couple used vehicles in mind when I went into the dealer. I explained what I was looking for and asked some questions about the vehicles, JR gave it to me straight, he didn't tell me what I wanted to hear but the facts which was very refreshing. I didn't feel pressured to make a decision and buy a vehicle, I was given time and when I had questions JR was there to answers them. I would definitely recommend JR to anyone who is looking for a vehicle. The next time I'm in the market for a vehicle I'll definitely shop Morrie's Buffalo Ford again.

Terrible service, never again.

by from Minneapolis,MN |

Internet salesperson (Peter) was unresponsive and inattentive, he never followed up with us and we ended up using a different dealer to get the car we liked. I do not want to blame the whole dealership because of this one salesperson, they have been in business for long time and I believe they do a good job overall. Our experience was just unfortunate...

Morrie's Buffalo Ford responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Hi John, I apologize for the experience you had with our dealership and the fact that we didn't follow through on our Buy Happy promise. Feel free to reach out to us at social.media@morries.com if we can assist with anything. Thank you!