Morrie's Buffalo Ford

Service 888-750-8914

Best price first, pure and simple. Buy Happy

Great Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I recently bought a 2013 Ford Taurus from Morries. The process was smooth and I was in and out with new car in a few hours. There is no negotiating on pricing, which im my opinion is a positive as you know exactly what you're getting. The vehicle was also a "Buy-Happy" meaning I received 9 oil changes and unlimited car washes for as long as I own the vehicle. I would recommend Buffalo Morries to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

Empathetic staff

by from Waverly, MN |

Two weeks ago amidst the first snowstorm of the season and a car full of four sick children, my low tire pressure light came on. I pulled in to Morrie's Buffalo and needed help but didn't want to wait. Kayla Provo took care of my problem immediately and was able to get a mechanic right away.

Great service!

by from Waverly, MN |

I was very pleased with the service I recived from Sheila Andrews, service advisor. She was proficient, friendly and professional. She clearly understood the true meaning of putting customers first! I am very happy and will be back!

Terrible customer service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

All it took was one quick call for me to figure out that I'll never buy a car from this dealership and I'll make damn well sure anyone I know doesn't go here either. I called looking for a Mustang. Ideally to test drive same day. He seemed hesitant to have someone drive a RWD car in the cold, despite the fact that I told him I've had Mustangs for years through the winter and it was a day with clear roads and weather. He suggested the next day or later in the week. Fine, but I didn't know what my schedule looked like the next day, simply hadn't looked yet. As soon as I said hold on to check it, I was yelled at, asked if I was a "serious buyer." When I said I was, he told me I wasn't, more than once. Why should anyone have to put up with that? I'm not, so that was it. Guess he didn't want to sell the car. There are plenty of other Mustangs out there, bought a different one from someone else a couple days later.

Morrie's Buffalo Ford responded to this review

December 6, 2014

Hello, I sincerely apologize for your experience here at Morrie's Buffalo Ford. We strive to provide an excellent Buy Happy experience and want to work with you to rectify this situation. At your next convenience, please reach out to me directly at social.media@morries.com with your contact information so we can move from there. Sincerely, Terrance Hunter, Social Media Specialist Morrie's Automotive Group

looking to buy my college daughter

by from Dassel, MN |

I have been looking for a car for my daughter for transportation to and from college and I really like how fast and professional the sales people have been. I have bought vehicles from there before and have always been very satisfied. Thank you

Great experience

by from Big Lake, MN |

I just bought my 2012 Ford Fusion this past week and had a great experience. Amber was the dealer that helped me through the process and she was awesome! Very helpful and accommodating to my daughter while we had to sit and wait to hear from lenders. Providing crayons, and snacks. The dealership went above and beyond to make sure I was approved for a loan. I high recommend going here, I will be buying my next car here for sure.

Fun and Fast Process

by from Monticello MN |

I worked with Kim Johnson to purchase my 2011 Ford Edge. This was a great experience. No pressure and fast financing.

Wonderful, Respectable Customer Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I worked with Pete F at Morrie's Buffalo Ford. This was my first time buying a car. I had found a car I wanted while looking on their website. Unfortunately someone had already placed an offer on the car and was waiting for their financing to go through. Pete kept in touch every day to update me on new inventory similar to what I had been looking at. Then one day we spoke and it turned out the car I originally wanted wasn't sold, as the people's financing didn't go through. Pete was great with walking me through all the steps and making time for my questions. He treated me with respect, as well as the rest of the staff that I dealt with while there buying my car. After I signed all the papers Pete walked me through all the high techs specs of the car and set up all my personal settings for me! Absolutely wonderful service. I will be going back here for any cars in my future!

The way car buying should be!

by from Albertville, MN |

Great experience! You know the final price up front and there are no hard sales techniques. Kim Johnson was our salesperson and she did a great good helping to look at different options. Would definitely buy here again/

Great car buying experience

by from Big Lake, MN |

Jim was the salesman. I was happy with the whole process from start to finish. They were able to get me exactly what I wanted. I'm very happy with my new Ford Fusion.