Morrie's Buffalo Ford

New 888-287-0239 New888-287-0239
Used 888-693-7934 Used888-693-7934
Service 888-750-8914 Service 888-750-8914

Best price first, pure and simple. Buy Happy

Excellent place to buy a new or used vehicle.

by from Buffalo, Mn 55313 |

I would recommend morries ford, Buffalo,Mn. They are very helpful, in choosing a vehicle, I bought from salesmen Roger Bonk, very satisfied.

Great customer service

by from Albertville, MN |

I am really glad I purchased my new vehicle from Morries Buffalo Ford. Roger was very patient and answered all of my questions and concerns. Working with Sheila in the Service Department is awesome. She is very organized and responsible. Called me when they learned what was going on with my car and assured me they would have no problems with making the necessary repair. I continue to have my service; oil changes, tire rotation, and other services done at Morries in Buffalo.

Ms Cheryl Clark

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I have bought a lot of cars from this dealership. I am very happy to tell people to go to Buffalo Ford Morrie's Dealership, because of my experience. I really love working with the staff, and I refer my friends, and family all the time. I really love going to Morries, where everyone is nice. I don't feel like a number, and am treated with respect. That's why I have purchased 3 cars so far.

Great Service

by from Big Lake |

I have purchased two trucks from Tony McGuire and have been very pleased with his care.

Yvonne

by from Buffalo, mn |

Bought 2 vehicles from Tony at Morrie's in Buffalo Mn 55313

Lost leys

by from Chaska, MN |

They lost the main key ring, the one with the key fob on it. They said they would mail it to me the following Monday. Two weeks later I got a package mailed COD from them. They lose the key and it costs me money?

Very professional and polite peaple

by from Buffalo mn |

Very clean place with everyone being great help and the spencer gal was very polite..def be going back.

Great service.

by from Delano MN |

I've never bought a vehicle in less time than at Morries Buffalo. Very friendly and will get you in and out in no time.

Bad service after sale

by from Central Mn |

Bought a new truck from them. The purchase part was pretty standard but the dealings after sucked. I don't buy a new vehicle too often so it is a big deal to me and I am old school so I want to be a loyal customer but to also have loyal dealer. Dealer was a little a little far away for me but the prices are fair and displayed. Bought the truck but it ended up having some paint issues, which warranty would cover. Hated the fact that a new truck needed body work and I also was regretting not getting a supercrew. So I decided to suffer a small loss and trade my truck in at a month old. The dealer didn't take me serious and wouldn't get back to me. Finally I got a deal and at the signing, the salesman told me they didn't think I was serious. I then went home, which is about 55 miles and enjoyed my new truck. Came time for my first oil change, which I bought into free oil changes at Morries and I wanted the truck looked over. Tried to make an appointment because of the distance and was told they don't do appointments on oil changes but they should be able to get me in quick. Went all the way over there and was told it would be about a two to three hour wait and another hour for the oil change and check up. I told the service guy how far I am from them and that I tried to make an appointment. His response was that I really do live a ways away and that there was nothing he could do. There was no way I was wasting that much time for that type of work. Told him their free oil changes are worthless and threw them away. Drove all the way home with nothing done but wasted time. Salesman said he would look into it and let the manager know as well. Never heard back. So basically no service after the sale and that they don't encourage long distance buying.

Highly recommend Morrie's Buffalo Ford, Jim Zabel

by from Crystal MN |

This is our second new vehicle purchased from Jim Zabel and Morrie's Buffalo Ford. They are easy to deal with, do a fantastic job and we will be seeing Jim for our next one too!!